It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Anyone Else? (pokemon confessions) 

let's talk about how dorky we are about pokemon, little ways pokemon has influenced our lifes. Call them confessions.

I'll start. I always wished to this day that pokemon could be real. That the world could be such a strange but awesome place. Your fear was pissing off a pokemon, not strangers and that we had that much more natural life and energy in this world.

Also whenever I read the info on the pokemon in the pokedex part of this game I read it in my mind with the original computer-y pokedex voice

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:01 pm

I wrote a story about me in the Pokémon world when I was younger...
And by younger I mean, 1 year ago. When I was 17 :x

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 am
Profile WWW

I sometimes like to believe that my pets are pokemon, ha..ha.
I think of my cats as skitty and mew. :<

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

I used to play with my brother and pretend I was Pikachu. I'm sure I used to pretend I was other Pokemon but I don't remember anymore.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:16 pm

when me and my brother were younger,
      we use to play around with his pokemon action figures.
      we always made ninetails and entei married hahaha
      & they were like, the all-knowing, wise rules of the "world"

to this day, I still think they are really really cute together ok
      & I still believe they are the wisest pokemon ever ;; 7;;

ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟ Image ʙᴜʏɪɴɢ Image ғʟᴀᴠᴏʀs Image sɪɢ Image ᴀᴠ

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:29 am
Profile WWW

When I was in 1st grade, during recess, me and two of my friends pretended we were the final evolutions of the three Kanto starters, and I, as Charizard, was the caring one, and the one that carried the stuff. Those were some of the best recesses of my life.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:25 am

I've written some Pkmn fanfictions in my life and I always loved to pretend that my reality becomes the new Pkmn world... my classmates have them, my dog is a Pkmn like Eevee or Pikachu or whatever, our birds are Swablu and so forth. The world would be frickin' awesome with Pkmn instead of normal animals, really. *o*

WISHLIST SHOP AUCTION BUYING

Hi there! If you want to stay in touch, feel free to add me or drop me a line! :)
              ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
              tumblr: narubabe.tumblr.com
              twitter: @seikothings
              email & facebook: pm me!
              ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 am
Profile ICQ

Hehe, when I was about 11 or so, my friend and I would stay on the phone for hours "writing" (well- talking through) terrible romantic Pokemon fanfiction about James. T-they were so bad and awkward, looking back, but we had so much fun!

Call me Ky | flavors.me | mirage 18:20
Spoiler: show
SUPPORT
DR. MR. LT. SIR. GENERAL OSWAWLDO CARLWOOD CHARLES JOHN KIPTON!!!!!!!

have you hugged yourImagetoday? permanentmarker
trainer made by stealthseme ☆彡
Image Image

Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm
Profile WWW

Oooh man, I'm so into Pokemon that my life would be drastically different if I were not a fan. I couldn't tell you how many things would be warped. Pokemon has always been such a major part of my life; I know that sounds ridiculous!!

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:58 am

Rosie Greenwood wrote:
I'll start. I always wished to this day that pokemon could be real. That the world could be such a strange but awesome place. Your fear was pissing off a pokemon, not strangers and that we had that much more natural life and energy in this world.
This was my childhood wish. Now, I just want a Yorkshire Terrier so I can pretend I have a Lillipup/Herdier. It would have a Pokéball on its collar and be adorable and (ˆ▽ˆ)

I, too, played with Pokémon figurines and pretended to be Pokémon with my friends. I even got in trouble for trading Pokémon cards in elementary school. XD And the bus ride home was always full of Pokémon video games.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:32 pm

When I was young i got picked at in school for liking pokemon. I used to play with my best friend to "catch" pokemon in our garden, we really believed and dreamt with all our heart to one day find one in real life. I am proud to say that after 12+ years I am still a pokefan and I still sleep with my jigglypuf pillow <3

Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Hurr..... without Pokemon I would have never gotten through my childhood... really Pokemon kept me going when times were REALLY really hard. In commemoration of that I got a Pokeball tattoo on my collarbone and because I've always had a Gastly-Haunter-Gengar when I played I have a Gastly on my hip as well. I even managed to get my hands on a custom Gengar plush pillow that is named Henderson, just like every in game one I have owned. I still sleep with him .w. don't care how silly others irl think it is.

Also I owe a LOT of my advancement in my abilities to draw to Pokemon. Every time I have a lull where art block hits or I haven't drawn anything good in weeks I start drawing Pokes and BAM everything is wonderful and amazing again.

Far as cards go, I never got picked on as a kid (no, no I was freaking cool back then for it) but I get picked on now for it.... I have thousands of cards. Close to thousands of thousands really. My collection takes up a lot of space but for now I cannot seem to part with it however I do want to at some point. My wish is to find a non-profit that is good and honest, and won't throw them away like I hear so many do, that will be able to make little packages to give to kids. Or if I am brave enough, I want to try organizing something with like an orphanage or hospital and make the packs myself and give them to sick or needy kids.

BLAH. Sorry for the big rant ;;A;; but there you go, those are my poke confessions

Email me @ Ryealetree@gmail.com || Spoopy Genkarp by Pox <3
Image || Image

Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:11 am
Profile WWW

When I was younger, I used to pretend my dog was an Arcanine and we'd explore our backyard looking for pokemon.

Also the only fanfic I've ever written is a story about an old OC of mine becoming pokemon champion. It was so long ago, I don't even remember any of it, though.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:06 am

I always have a team of pokemon in mind that'd I would love to have if they were real. All fire type so we'd be easy to defeat haha.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Profile WWW

After I played Cystal, I wrote a story about Suicune...in Unown.

Image Image

Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:59 pm
Profile WWW

danny ann wrote:

when me and my brother were younger,
      we use to play around with his pokemon action figures.
      we always made ninetails and entei married hahaha
      & they were like, the all-knowing, wise rules of the "world"

to this day, I still think they are really really cute together ok
      & I still believe they are the wisest pokemon ever ;; 7;;

My best friend and I did something a little like this in junior high.
We had actual plushies of two Pikachu, two Togepi (one belonging to each of us) and Merril belonging to me.
We made my Pikachu Puka, the surfing pikachu from the episode in the first generation anime 'The Pi-Kahuna'. We even tried to paint it's eyes blue but my nail polish failed.
Then we had a fox, black lab and two seal plushies we pretended were Vulpix, Seel, Dewgong and Houndour (Dewgong had to be replaced at one point because my mom tossed the original, she had a horrible habit of that kinda thing in my childhood).
Vulpix was gaga for Dewgong like a female Brock with a little of Jessie's vanity and attitude haha. She kinda made Dewgong feel uncomfortable a lot.
Houndour had a crush on Seel and he on her but she was always too shy to say it. Seel was very bashful.
Houndour and Seel were younger than Vulpix and Dewgong.

When I got Merril we gave my best friend's male Pikachu a crush on her.
We still have them all to this day.

Also, I often pretend to be a character on most of my favorite shows, and Pokemon was included. I was from New Bark Town, begun with a Pikachu which evolved to a Raichu and had my beloved Windy the PIgeot and Norbert the Dragonite from my late original Silver. I had already competed and came out in the top percentile in the Silver Conference by the time I met Ash and Co. I admit that since my Pokemon anime flame was recently relit I have been revamping some of my story haha. XD So I am no longer sure what the rest of my team is and I had been raised since around 4 by New Bark Town's Officer Jenny. Yeah I can be pretty corny with this kinda thing since it's just private anyway haha.

Last edited by RedRum on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Ahahaha...brings back a lot of memories, some of them pretty hilarious xDDD

As a child I've always been quiet, except when I was in a car and had a subject of interest (three guesses what said subject normally was xDDD). Nearly drove my family insane with my constant chattering about pokémon, so much that my mom eventually had to make the rule: "No talking about Pokémon in the car."

I recently started reading Pokémon fanfiction, and will soon attempt writing my own :)

And I somehow managed to get my brother and youngest sister hooked on Pokémon too xDDD Both of them also share my love for Eevee and it's evolutions :D (My bro's favourite pillow has an eevee on it, and my sister asked me to make her a Jolteon outfit when I gave the kids chance to cosplay on my Japanese themed 21st)

My lil sister as Jolteon :3

Other Pokémon related stuff:
My Favourites:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Clubs:
Image Image Image Image Image

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:55 am

Ketaya wrote:
I wrote a story about me in the Pokémon world when I was younger...
And by younger I mean, 1 year ago. When I was 17 :x

This reminds me of a fanfic a friend of mine had once told me he was working on featuring both himself and me as characters. My character had a Pikachu and the ability to converse with pokemon, mainly Mew. There was one point where my Pikachu and I were supposed to have been caught in a fire and Mew saves us if memory serves...or maybe the fire and the psychic ability were two different fanfics but I know they were both ideas he had been contemplating. He never ended up getting real into them however, and I never got to read either of them. Which sucked because these ideas sounded awesome.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:23 am

I always thought pressing A really quickly would help you catch pokemon. I still do it...

じしf_, )ノ

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:15 am

When I was in middle school, a friend and I were the only ones into Pokemon. We used to hang out all the time, talk about it, watch episodes, and play the game. For a choir project, we performed "2 B A Master" from the English album, both of us dressed as Ash, and both of us chucking a pokeball at the audience. That was a ton of fun.

Unfortunately, we both got teased like hell about our love for Pokemon. Apparently, at age 11, I was supposed to love boys and makeup instead. :/

it's kind of fun to do the impossible ~ walt disney

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next