It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 12:07 pm



Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
【The White Emporium】© Limniris 
Author Message
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Italy
PandaKing wrote:
@Limniris:Oh that's so adorable! <3
Would you mind if I use it for whatever? (Maye my signature? Or avatar?)
I could do art trade for it? I'm good with coloring and pixel arts :3c

Thank you. c: You mean the eevee things above? It's ok for me if you use them, but they were a request by crystalsnow25, maybe you should ask her. c:

Also, since you (and maybe someone else) have problems to viewing images with postimage, I thought that I should reupload all the gallery as soon as possible. ^^

_________________



Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHOP BUYING AUCTIONS BREEDING SCRAPBOOK WISHLIST


Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 1565
Location: Best Korea
@Limniris:Yep, I meant the Eevee :3
Crystalsnow will probably see this post so I shouldn't need to waste her inbox space.

And yeah that actually bothers me alot, it would be nice if I can finally see your beautiful drawings :3c

Also, please let me do something in return c:
Color sketches, recolor crystal sprites, mini icons, animated emoji, you name it I make it.

Just some examples of what I made. (I thought there'd be a lot, I guess my life is very empty after all :c)
Spoiler: show
ImageTrace & Color
ImageTrace & Color
ImageColor
ImageRemake
ImageColored frame by frame
ImageProbably my only orginal

_________________
Image
No, child. It's all true. The book has great power. I can make you live... forever.
Anything you want...

Image


Last edited by PandaKing on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:34 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Italy
I'm reuploading all right now. c:
You're too kind...If you want to make something in return so everything with eeveelutions (especially espeon) will do! ^^

_________________



Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHOP BUYING AUCTIONS BREEDING SCRAPBOOK WISHLIST


Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 1565
Location: Best Korea
@Limniris: Just some random drawing I did way back for crystal c:
Just going to drop these off, not the real gift, it might take a while before I finish it :3c
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage[ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

_________________
Image
No, child. It's all true. The book has great power. I can make you live... forever.
Anything you want...

Image


Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:51 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Italy
They're sooo cute <3 Thank you so much! :D I'll keep them anyway <3

NOTICE: I've reuploaded every work I did until now with imgur...I hope everyone can see everything now! c:
Also, I've removed the works I've put in the first post, 'cause I'm thinking about opening another topic in the art corner with my works only. c:

_________________



Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHOP BUYING AUCTIONS BREEDING SCRAPBOOK WISHLIST


Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 1565
Location: Best Korea
@Limniris:Oh they're very nice!
The icons are all so wonderful :3
I wish I had skills like that....
Why aren't you working with producers and making big money

_________________
Image
No, child. It's all true. The book has great power. I can make you live... forever.
Anything you want...

Image


Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:07 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Italy
Oh, thank you! <3 You're very talented too! I wasn't able to do such pretty pixel art at your age. c: (I'm old. *sob*)
Actually, I'd love to have any job now (I've found a part-time for the summer, but.)...Indeed I'm graduated in advertising graphics, but I'm thinking of take the road of illustration. ^^ I'm very confused about my future yet...

_________________



Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHOP BUYING AUCTIONS BREEDING SCRAPBOOK WISHLIST


Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Italy
SensGirl25 wrote:
I would like to make another drawing request please?

Request: Drawing
• Pokemon: Jolteon, Glaceon and Espeon
• Images:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image

• Size: 298x218
• Colours: Dark Blue and Purple
• Other: Can you add "Zap, Ice and Diamond" please

Sorry for the terrible delay, here's your request. c:

Image Image

Original drawing by me: link

@Dunstan: next is yours. c:

_________________



Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHOP BUYING AUCTIONS BREEDING SCRAPBOOK WISHLIST


Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 43
Limniris wrote:
SensGirl25 wrote:
I would like to make another drawing request please?

Request: Drawing
• Pokemon: Jolteon, Glaceon and Espeon
• Images:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image

• Size: 298x218
• Colours: Dark Blue and Purple
• Other: Can you add "Zap, Ice and Diamond" please

Sorry for the terrible delay, here's your request. c:

Image Image

Original drawing by me: link


Amazing as always! Thank you so much for creating this! Grazi!

_________________
ENJOY! :)
Image credit to Limniris
The Eyes Have it!
Image


Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:41 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Italy
You're welcome! :D

_________________



Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHOP BUYING AUCTIONS BREEDING SCRAPBOOK WISHLIST


Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Italy
Dunstan wrote:
Request: Drawing
Pokemon: Shiny Murkrow
Images: Maybe you can use these as references?
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Size: Medium
Colours: Darker Colors :P
Other: Can you put him in the middle of some trees and in a shady forest (at night) please?

Sorry for the long waiting, I've done your request. c: I've avoided the regular line-art this time, so It's a bit more messy than the others, but I hope you like it anyway!

Shiny murkrow in a forest


NOTE: I've suspended the drawing requests for a while, 'cause I have some personal drawings to do. c: Graphic requests are open always.

_________________



Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHOP BUYING AUCTIONS BREEDING SCRAPBOOK WISHLIST


Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 43
That's okay, I will wait patiently for when the drawing requests be ready.

I was wondering if you can do a special recolor trainer request please?

Request: Custom recolor sprite
Images:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image or Image
Size: regular size
Other:

_________________
ENJOY! :)
Image credit to Limniris
The Eyes Have it!
Image


Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:43 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 pm
Posts: 354
Limniris wrote:
Dunstan wrote:
Request: Drawing
Pokemon: Shiny Murkrow
Images: Maybe you can use these as references?
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Size: Medium
Colours: Darker Colors :P
Other: Can you put him in the middle of some trees and in a shady forest (at night) please?

Sorry for the long waiting, I've done your request. c: I've avoided the regular line-art this time, so It's a bit more messy than the others, but I hope you like it anyway!

Shiny murkrow in a forest

NOTE: I've suspended the drawing requests for a while, 'cause I have some personal drawings to do. c: Graphic requests are open always.


No problem hahaha And thank you so much <3 It's perfect! I LOVE your drawings hahaha

_________________
Image
Image
Image
❝When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
the lone wolf dies but the pack survives❞
        Eddard Stark


Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:25 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Italy
@Dunstan: Thanks to you! you're too kind! :3 I'm glad you like it!

SensGirl25 wrote:
That's okay, I will wait patiently for when the drawing requests be ready.

I was wondering if you can do a special recolor trainer request please?

Request: Custom recolor sprite
Images:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image or Image
Size: regular size
Other:

Sure. c: I tried to keep her similar at the drawing as possible...Hope you like!

Image

_________________



Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHOP BUYING AUCTIONS BREEDING SCRAPBOOK WISHLIST


Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:29 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 43
You did a great job on the custom trainer recolor, now I was wondering if I can make a request please?

• Request:Avatar
• Pokemon: Arbok
• Size: 100x100
• Colours: Purple
• Other: Can you add Unleash the VENOM as a quote please

_________________
ENJOY! :)
Image credit to Limniris
The Eyes Have it!
Image


Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:34 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Italy
SensGirl25 wrote:
You did a great job on the custom trainer recolor, now I was wondering if I can make a request please?

• Request:Avatar
• Pokemon: Arbok
• Size: 100x100
• Colours: Purple
• Other: Can you add Unleash the VENOM as a quote please

Sure you can. c: Sorry for the waiting (I got flu these days unfortunately. D:)
Hope you like!

Image Image

_________________



Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHOP BUYING AUCTIONS BREEDING SCRAPBOOK WISHLIST


Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.