It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Sachi's Small Sprite Stand - Re-opened | Announcement! 

Sachi wrote:
Foxamivalth wrote:

Ok, I won't be using the same emote as HGSS as I feel rather uncomfortable using something I didn't make (especially something unaltered from a game) so I'll make one of those "vein" emotes later. Also, the Scolipede in your sig (to me) moves it's body up and down while the feet are at the same level. So do you want it marching or bobbing? Still trying to think of a good way to work the emote in there the way you suggested.

Ah, that's fine. But when you make a/some new emotes, please tell me first and let me choose. :3
Oh, I meant that. Just make the Scolipede moves its body up and down, no need for bobbing.
Thank you so much. :>

ImageImageImage

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:11 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you Sachi! I love it!

Spoiler: show
Image.Image

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Oh my goshhh. O__O
Thank you Sachi for the Jolteon sprite! You just don't know how much I adoreeee it. <333 Also, thank you for the compliment on my graphic design! Like you, we both have to practice a lot to get better at them ^__^ Hope you had a nice St. Patricks day, don't get too stressed out with homework~

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
ImageImage

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 pm
Profile WWW

Sachi wrote:
@Garett: As I mentioned above, I'll work on and angry (vein) emote. I'll quote you with it/them just to get your approval but I'll still consider your form in for the pi ones if you don't like it. And you're welcome about the underwater one, I'm still not happy with it but it'll do it's job for now. Wanted to add more detail without detracting from whatever pokemon would be in there...

I see, Fair enough and Thanks for the update.
Based on your other work, the emote wouldn't need my approval XD
Also, best of luck with school and I hope you are able to manage everything without getting too stressed or overwhelmed :D

Saving up for an Egg Scope... Currently at $46,004 :D

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:09 pm

That would be great :D thankyouu~

ImageImageImage
Pet my daruma?

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am

Pokewalker
Name: Dino
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: Proud of its power.
Trainer Name: MK
Pokemon: Sceptile
Blink: Twice
Ball: Pokeball
Environment: Forest
Info Box: Regular #10,and, uhm, I'd hate to be a pain, but would it be possible to get the info box itself to resemble the setup in the BW games? Like, rather than the date of creation you add at the bottom, include instead "Apparently arrived at lv 100 after a long travel through time." If this is too long or you'd rather not break your design too much for it, that's completely fine also. Just do what you would normally and ignore this bit of the request ^_^;.

I can't begin to express my gratitude for you doing this; I will proudly sport the Pokewalker everywhere~<3.

I hope I've done this right >////<. These are just so amazingly cute I think I might have rushed through the application

Edit #1: Woops, typed in the wrong thing the first time around, changed from "Grass" to "Forest" if this isn't a problem.
Edit #2: Now I'm just being annoying...Looking through the thread and seeing the wonderful job you did with other requested scratches, would it be possible to tweak a Sceptile sprite ever so slightly? (reference) I was thinking, if you are capable, could you possibly get the finished product to somewhat mirror this sprite? I realize this is such miniscule detail for such a small sprite, so if it can't be done I'm perfectly okay with just a regular Sceptile. If any effort could be made however, a set of scars over his eye from a claw scratch and holding a golden half-mask would be appreciated beyond words. Another option would be him wearing said mask to cover said scars if that would be easier. Whichever is best for you if any at all. Sorry to be such a bother. I wish I could repay you for your services. *Gonna' stop rambling now >///<*

PMD RP anyone?

Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 am

Pokewalker
Name: *~PRECIOUS~*
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Good endurance
Trainer Name: HikariRose

Pokemon: Corrupt Absol Link
Ball: Ultra Ball
Info Box: Regular 8
Emote: Pie Day 3

Can I suggest making a Dusk Ball and Master Ball for these?? :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
my love´s like a

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 am
Profile YIM

Pokewalker
Name: Charred
Nature: Naughty
Characteristic: Very finicky
Trainer Name: fairie

Pokemon: Charmander
Blink: Once
Info Box: Regular, 10
Emote: Pi, 3

Pokewalker
Name: Bulb
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Hates to lose

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Emote: Pi, 1

Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:14 pm

I don't have anything new done yet (sorry ; -;) but I just wanted to respond to a couple things.

@Foxamivalth: Will do~

@Aelyn: I'm glad you like it ^_^ You're welcome! And you can say that again, there's a lot I should work on (style-wise as well as getting things together for people) but this is good practice. Thank you, I hope you had a good St. Patrick's day too~

@KWChups: I don't mind changing the date to "Apparently arrived..." but will shorten it if it doesn't all fit (it should but I haven't tried yet). As for your custom Sceptile, I'm 90% sure I can rig it up with him wearing a half mask (judging by the picture it still shows his eye right? And the scars are on his left eye but the mask seems to be for his right? Do you have a prefrence?) but will try the scars first and him holding the mask first. And don't worry about rambling, the more info (and options, so thanks for giving the suggestion about him wearing the mask) I have the better ^_^

Announcement: After tomorrow (Monday), I plan to not accept new orders. I know this is short notice and I wanted to just make the cut-off now but I did say that the Pi stuff would go through tomorrow so it wouldn't be fair to just stop now. I will get all orders done before re-opening (this includes the pixel doll) and more than likely have a set number of slots for cusoms and pokemon that I haven't already done. Looking at 4-7 slots but we'll see. I'll put this in the first post and will reply Tuesday morning stating that I'm not accepting new orders.

Also, if anyone wants to do a link exchange I'd be more than open to it (I'd like to be able to give an alternative while I'm "closed" and of course after too) PM me for details.

Journal

Blog

Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:32 pm
Profile WWW

Sachi wrote:

@KWChups: I don't mind changing the date to "Apparently arrived..." but will shorten it if it doesn't all fit (it should but I haven't tried yet). As for your custom Sceptile, I'm 90% sure I can rig it up with him wearing a half mask (judging by the picture it still shows his eye right? And the scars are on his left eye but the mask seems to be for his right? Do you have a prefrence?) but will try the scars first and him holding the mask first. And don't worry about rambling, the more info (and options, so thanks for giving the suggestion about him wearing the mask) I have the better ^_^

If wearing it, it'll only show the one, non-scarred eye. I probably just derped when first spriting it and made it look otherwise >////<. Just kinda' mimic what the sprite shows I guess for the lack of a better explanation for you to work off of if possible. Wearing the mask would be ideal, but whatever is easiest on you. Thank you oh so very much for all of this. As previously mentioned, shorten anything you need to at will.

PMD RP anyone?

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you so much for my Vulpix. She's super cute :D

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 am

Pokewalker
Name: Kevin
Nature: Punk (Is it okay that I choose a made up nature?)
Trainer Name: Red Eyes

Pokemon: Machamp
Ball: Love Ball
Environment: Grass
Info Box: Regular #2
Emotes: 2
Edit: Nevermind. Didn't see you close shop. Sorry.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:54 pm
Profile WWW

Shop is now closed to new orders. All incomplete orders before this post (including Red Eyes) will be filled in no particular order. If you want your order PMed to you please let me know.

@Red Eyes: Custom natures are perfectly fine~

edit 1:
fairie wrote:
Pokewalker
Name: Charred
Characteristic: Very finicky

Pokemon: Charmander
Emote: Pi, 3

Pokewalker
Name: Bulb
Nature: Gentle

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Emote: Pi, 1

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/vdex/fairie-01.gif[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/vdex/fairie-02.gif[/img]

Hope you like them and let me know if I missed anything c:

Journal

Blog

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:14 am
Profile WWW

Pokewalker
Name: Jabberwock
Characteristic: Likes to eat Sushi
Trainer Name: Midnight

Pokemon: #094 - Gengar
Ball: Ultra ball
Info Box: Lace # 8

Thank you in Advance

Darker than the New Moon Itself
Ten|Dragon|Profile|Twitter|Tumblr|Distortion
ImageImage

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:16 am

Sachi's stand is closed to new orders.. It even says so in the title.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:39 am

I'm filling in forms on Microsoft Wordpad so they will be ready when you reopen. My wishlist consists of:
1: Chimchar
2: Pichu
3: Mudkip
4: Poochyena
5: Ditto
6: Dark Brown Mincinno
7: Trainer sprite of me

Suggestions: Treeko, Chimchar, and Oshawott look kinda creepy...
PS: Spellcheck thought I meant Pocahontas when I typed Poochyena... LOL
PSS:What do you use to make these? I wanna try some!

EXP Stuff for other site(s)
ImageImageImageImage

Groups
ImageImage

Tue May 08, 2012 5:34 pm

i want a eevee in a preimier ball and forest and lace 8 and male for gender.

trainer name:retro steel

name death eevee

nature:evil

likes to make evil plans

Thu May 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Mincinno
Pokewalker
Name: Cocoa
Nature: Forgetful
Characteristic: Drinks coffee 24/7
Trainer Name: Matthew

Pokemon: #572 - Mincinno
Ball: Premier
Environment: Garden
Info Box: Solid Lime Green

Poochyena
Pokewalker
Name: Maggie
Nature: Energetic
Characteristic: Hates cats, loves LOLcats
Trainer Name: Matthew

Pokemon: #262- Poochyena
Ball: Premier
Environment: Garden
Info Box: Solid Lime Green

Other: Can you make her tail wag?

Suggestions
Balls
All colors of Gacha Ball

Backgrounds
Garden
Sky
Red/White Plaid Picnic Blanket
Island

Other
A section in the form asking for additional animation besides blink.

EXP Stuff for other site(s)
ImageImageImageImage

Groups
ImageImage

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Please Note: I am still closed to new orders

Got back a hair later than expected and spent a long time adjusting back to life not on vacation. I had wanted to get everything done before posting but that's just not possible right now as I need input from a couple people. Please refer to the bottom of this post for those of you with pending orders and responses. I seriously think I lost my touch though. Once again I'm sorry for the delay orz

If I messed up please tell me! I'm not typing that with every one but it applies to all orders.
Long overdue:

Blazefire56 wrote:
I hope your not too busy~

Pokewalker
Name: Beta
Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
Trainer Name: Ash

Pokemon: Serperior(Shiny)Image
Blink: twice
Ball: If you could do a green pokeball(to symbolize gacha ball) or something like that,
If not, just a regular pokeball is fine♥

Info Box: Regular #6
Emote: Nah, I'm good^^

You can take your time on this one, it's no rush^^

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/vdex/blazefire56-04.gif[/img]

I could not get the face to look right for the life of me >.< I'm not sure if I'll able to re-do that at this time, I think I'd be running in circles with it :c If you want anything else changed I can do that.

KWChups wrote:
[size=85]Pokewalker
Name: Dino
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: Proud of its power.
Trainer Name: MK
Pokemon: Sceptile
Info Box: Regular #10,and, uhm, I'd hate to be a pain, but would it be possible to get the info box itself to resemble the setup in the BW games? Like, rather than the date of creation you add at the bottom, include instead "Apparently arrived at lv 100 after a long travel through time." If this is too long or you'd rather not break your design too much for it, that's completely fine also. Just do what you would normally and ignore this bit of the request ^_^;.

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/vdex/KWChups-01.gif[/img]

Removed the heart as it looked a little funny just hanging out to the side... And I couldn't fit the whole thing with it still there. I'm sorry I couldn't get the scar with him holding the mask to work :c And I wish I could have gotten the mask to stand out more. I can try to tweak it if you'd like.

HikariRose225 wrote:
Pokewalker
Name: *~PRECIOUS~*
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Good endurance
Trainer Name: HikariRose

Pokemon: Corrupt Absol Link
Ball: Ultra Ball
Info Box: Regular 8
Emote: Pie Day 3

Can I suggest making a Dusk Ball and Master Ball for these?? :D

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/vdex/HikariRose225-01.gif[/img]

Other than the eyes, I think this one came out alright. Let me know if anything needs to be changed and, just for future reference, I'd appreciate it if you could specify "shiny" next time. I add a star to the shiny ones so it helps keep things straight in my head. c:

Red Eyes wrote:
Pokewalker
Name: Kevin
Nature: Punk (Is it okay that I choose a made up nature?)
Trainer Name: Red Eyes

Pokemon: Machamp
Ball: Love Ball
Info Box: Regular #2
Emotes: 2
Edit: Nevermind. Didn't see you close shop. Sorry.

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/vdex/redeyes-01.gif[/img]

Yours came out the best of the bunch but if you want things changed, I'll do my best ^_^

Foxamivalth & Garett: I seriously can't seem to get the anger emotes to look decent >.< I tried about 10 different ways and none really worked for me. This is the best I could get:
I just need to know if you want any of those in yours. Also Foxamivalth, I still haven't figured out how to do the extra animation on yours so it probably won't happen, sorry :c

pandoras box: I am such a terrible person, I haven't seriously looked for a base. I sincerely apologize for slacking so much! Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I'll get around to finding one :c It will still be listed as something I need to do but it won't be happening soon orz

ROFLMFAOL9001: First, I'm sorry I didn't get around to reading your PM. If I read it and didn't reply I know I'd forget about it and seeing that I was using my phone to get online, I would not have been able to type up a reply easily. I agree with what you think needs to be re-done and am mentally adding Quilava to that list as well. I use PSCS5 though you can use GIMP, Paint Shop Pro, or other versions of PS. Thank you for your suggestions as well, I wouldn't have thought of a picnic ^_^ Although, I'm not willing to take on additional animation requests right now, they take a lot of time for me. Except for fading in and out, that would be easy to do as well. I'll see what I can do ^_^

Journal

Blog

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 pm
Profile WWW

Just wanted to post telling you that I absolutely love your sprites and pixel work in general! <3

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next