It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Sachi's Small Sprite Stand - Re-opened | Announcement! 

Announcement!

Things have changed and I will only have 3 active slots and you may only request 1 Pokewalker at a time. Waiting list is currently unlimited and customs are currently closed! If you ordered during the time I was closed, your order will not be filled. I explicitly stated "Closed to new orders" and it's not fair to fill them, not to mention it would have pushed me further behind. If you're still interested go ahead and post a form.

Other than what's stated above, I'm on summer break till sometime in August so hopefully I won't get too behind as nothing else big is planned for the summer. Planning to work on some sort of new environment next, haven't decided on what yet though. Also planning a fading effect.

All orders that were open before the hiatus please check the spoiler, it's either filled or I had a question about it. Other than the custom, an explanation is posted instead :c

Spoiler: show
Pokewalker To-Do List
Foxamivalth - Pending (please see bottom of post)
Garett - Pending (please see bottom of post)
Blazefire56 - Done
KWChups - Done
HikariRose225 - Done
fairie - Done
Red Eyes - Done

Custom To-Do List
pandoras box - On Hold (see bottom of this post)

Hi, I'm Sachi and welcome to my small stand. I deal with primarily pixels as my tablet no longer works. Not that I draw well anyway xD Not sure if there's much of an interest for this but we'll see where it goes~

Also, I'm trying to get an accurate gauge on color. The monitor I use is on the dimmest setting (which is still brighter than I'd like it) and I had to fiddle with the graphics card to make things not look washed out. So if anything looks off, please let me know ^_^

News & Updates
March 07: Thread started, Spring Break will start tomorrow afternoon for me
March 11: I forgot to mention that I won't do legendaries for Pokewalkers. The exception now is Victini because it's already been requested. Also planning a π emote(s) to be available for a week starting Monday.
March 13: Heart emotes available, as suggested by Kismet!
March 18: After tomorrow (Monday), I will not accept new orders! I've got a lot to make right now but I wanted to be fair with the Pi day limiteds as tomorrow's the last day for them. I will update this post and reply when I'm closed, and only after I've gotten all the orders done will I re-open.
March 20: Shop closed to complete orders.
June 30: Re-opened. Edited Quilava, Treeko, Chimchar, Absol, and Oshawott. They're small edits for the most part but hopefully they look a little better/more manageable. Added Gacha balls, Dusk ball, Picnic stuff and anger emotes.
July 01: New Limited + night environment. Pretty much re-colored the grass one, please let me know if the grass looks too bright... Did a smattering of checking and the only Pokemon (so far) that looks terrible with it is Politoed. Limited will be around till August 31st.

Rules
-Please don't edit anything I make, I have no problem with giving something another try if you don't like how it came out.
-Also, please don't claim you made them. "Pokewalker made by Sachi" or what-not is not required (but appreciated), just give credit where credit is due
-Links back are not required on Vdex but are appreciated c: If using on another website, please link the image back here. Please note, the location to link back to may change in the future.
-Please only order 1 Pokewalker at a time. Your name may not be on both the "Working On" list and the "Waiting" list.
-If ordering a Pokewalker, please only select from what's available. (specific Pokemon are exempt)
-If you happen to be ordering something custom, please wait for it to be finished (or rejected) before ordering another custom. (Customs are currently closed)
-Please don't rush me.

These are buildable, parts are pre-made then assembled based on the order. Please remember that I may not be able to fit the whole name/nature/trainer name/etc. and may ask you to shorten it. Also, the poekmon's eyes will blink once (slower) or twice (as pictured above). Everything available and a form is under the spoiler. If you'd like a custom date please specify in the form, otherwise it'll be the day I end up putting it together. Note: Other than Victini and the Vdex Halloween Girantina, I will not do any other legendaries on request! They will be "released" for a limited time when I feel it fits and when I have the time.

Limited
Fireworks!
In honor of summer this will be around till August 31st. Only available with the Night background, it wouldn't fit with any of the others... Please specify fireworks in the "Extras" part of the form if you'd like it. Sorry I don't have an example with a Pokemon, kinda rushed through that bit.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Available with or without the picnic basket (please specify with or without animation if you want it) and both blanket styles come in red/white or blue/white. Not recommended for underwater use (it looks really out of place).

Working On
1. saskiawolf
2. Gimmeasign
3. Ryunn

Waiting List
None c:

Code:
[b]Pokewalker[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] The name of your pokemon
[b]Nature:[/b] The Nature of your pokemon
[b]Characteristic:[/b] It's Characteristic
[b]Trainer Name:[/b] Your username/name/alias/etc

[b]Pokemon:[/b] Name or number of your Pokemon
[b]Gender:[/b] If applicable
[b]Blink:[/b] Once or Twice
[b]Ball:[/b] Pokeball/Greatball/etc.
[b]Environment:[/b] Grass/Night/Forest/Underwater
[b]Info Box:[/b] Regular or Lace + number
[b]Extras:[/b] (optional) emotes, other items, custom date

Suggestions
What ball/environment/info box should be made next. Or What Pokemon looks too wonky and should be re-made ^ ^;

Quick Ball
Safari Ball
Lure Ball
Master Ball
Sky
City
Ice
Flower Field/Garden
Treehouse
Beach/Seaside
Waterfall
Ribbon info box

Currently Closed
If you want something pixeled for your personal use, I'm willing to try making it! Anything appropriate is fair game (so it doesn't have to be Pokemon related), but these may take quite some time. I'm still learning ^ ^; Examples and form under the spoiler~

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Code:
[b]Description:[/b] What will I be pixeling? As much information as you can give me!
[b]Refrence(s):[/b] Images, hex codes for color, etc.
[b]Size:[/b] How large you want the final image to be.  Please try and keep it around 200x200 pixels or less.  I'm genrally prone to make things smaller.
[b]Misc.[/b] Anything else I should know?

Current To-Do List
pandoras box (need to find/make a doll base & pixel)

Link In

Code:
[url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=32479][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/link-1.gif[/img][/url]

Code:
[url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=32479][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/link-2.gif[/img][/url]

Journal

Blog

Last edited by Sachi on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 am, edited 21 times in total.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:36 pm
Profile WWW

Ahhh! They are adorable!!!

Pokewalker
Name: Manectric
Nature: Hasty
Characteristic: Likes to Run
Trainer Name: Kismet

Pokemon: #310 - Manectric
Blink: Twice
Ball: Premier
Environment: Grass
Info Box: Lace # 7

Thank you so much!!!

I think you should have a Water/underwater, a sky, a city and an icy background <3
The pokeballs are adorable, how about a Loveball or a Quick Ball? <333

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 pm
Profile WWW

Kismet wrote:
Ahhh! They are adorable!!!

Pokewalker
Name: Manectric
Nature: Hasty
Characteristic: Likes to Run
Trainer Name: Kismet

Pokemon: #310 - Manectric
Ball: Premier
Info Box: Lace # 7

Thank you so much!!!

I think you should have a Water/underwater, a sky, a city and an icy background <3
The pokeballs are adorable, how about a Loveball or a Quick Ball? <333

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/kismet-01.gif[/img]

I hope it's to your liking! If not, let me know what I can do to fix it ^_^ And thank you for your suggestions! The balls I can make more quickly than the environments so I'll end up doing those first xD

Journal

Blog

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm
Profile WWW

Aww, these are so cute~

Pokewalker
Name: Blizz
Nature: Lonely
Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
Trainer Name: Ash

Pokemon: My Custom Ninetales
Image(If that's ok? If not then you can just do a regular ninetales)
Blink: Once
Ball: Cherish Ball
Environment: Forest
Info Box: Regular #1

MI time: 8:08
Blaze
"I am the lonely winds of the past,
whisking by you every now and again,
drinking in your sweet scent.
If I wasn't a spirit we could be together,
and melt away the loneliness encasing our hearts."-Blizz, the Spirit of Blizzards

VdexImageImage/GpxImage/ClubsImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 pm

I love it! Thank you so muuuuuuuch <333

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 pm
Profile WWW

I saw the one in Kismet's signature and I was like, 'Where can I get one!'. They are so cute~ c:

Pokewalker
Name: Clefnote
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: Like to relax
Trainer Name: Panda

Pokemon: Clefairy
Ball: Premiere Ball
Info Box: Lace 8

I was also wondering if you might be up for a trainer sprite of my OC,
Description:I am looking for a trainer sprite or even a pixel doll but I don't know where to look for bases... Well, this is my RP description:; Kat has fly-away red hair that is often referred to as the Luxray mane by her mother since Kat has a very hard time controlling it. Not long ago she had it cut back to her shoulders and her bangs have been given a sweep look so when she gets caught in the wind, it doesn't go wild and doesn't hide her violet eyes. Her outfit is usually very simple, a tank top with her white cardigan over it and a slightly ruffled skirt that rest just above her knees. The tank-top and skirt are usually a blue in a darker and lighter shade but the same can be done with Purple or Yellow. She ties things off with a black belt with a few pokeball holds and adorned with one of her many belt buckles; the belt rests over the cardigan and hanging off her hips. On her feet are a pair of black Mary-Janes, not to practical for traveling but she'll learn that the hard way.
Refrence(s): Katherine1 & Katherine2.
Info on the pictures, Redhead with shoulder length hair and slanted emo bangs, better seen in Katherine1 image~ A white cardigan over a blue tank top with a Butterfly buckle belt that rest over the cardigan/tank, you know, just hanging on her hips. Outfit better seen in Katherine2~ Blue skirt resting over the knees and lightly ruffled. On her feet are black mary-janes with or without heels~ For the vague blue wording, as you can see, the artist have taken my alternate between the light and dark blues and applied it to the shirt or skirt wherever. So, just do whatever you feel like as well! Have fun and well I like to say don't stress the details but I would love to see the butterfly/belt combo on the image~ BUT if it doesn't look good, it doesn't look good...
Size: You know, trainer sprite size or is you wanna use a Pixel doll, whatever works.
Misc. Here are the possible trainer sprites; ImageImage If you wanna do it on a pixel doll instead, go for it! I just don't know where to find those things... XP

sort of back but mostly lurking and nature breeding...
&& completely distracted by pokemon X!

R A I N Y D A Y S
breeding, shinies & more!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Blazefire56 wrote:
Aww, these are so cute~

Pokewalker
Name: Blizz
Nature: Lonely
Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
Trainer Name: Ash

Pokemon: My Custom Ninetales
Image(If that's ok? If not then you can just do a regular ninetales)
Blink: Once
Ball: Cherish Ball
Info Box: Regular #1

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/blazefire56-01.gif[/img]

*winces* It came out odd looking... ; -; I see you work with sprites as well, any suggestions on how it could be tweaked?

pandoras box wrote:
I saw the one in Kismet's signature and I was like, 'Where can I get one!'. They are so cute~ c:

Pokewalker
Name: Clefnote
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: Like to relax
Trainer Name: Panda

Pokemon: Clefairy
Ball: Premiere Ball
Info Box: Lace 8

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/pandorasbox-01.gif[/img]

Wasn't sure whether to give the Clefairy a mouth... Any thoughts? It also tuned out larger than I wanted >.<
I'll give your OC a shot! Going to try a trainer sprite first, then I'll attempt a doll. Never done a trainer sprite though ^ ^; But the butterfly belt sounds fun, hopefully I can get it to work.

Journal

Blog

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:27 pm
Profile WWW

He looks so cute~! I think it works without the mouth, it isn't the most important feature. The curl turned out great, though~

oh, yay~! I am so glad you are going to give her a shot! I wish you luck~ c:

sort of back but mostly lurking and nature breeding...
&& completely distracted by pokemon X!

R A I N Y D A Y S
breeding, shinies & more!

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Sachi wrote:

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/blazefire56-01.gif[/img]

*winces* It came out odd looking... ; -; I see you work with sprites as well, any suggestions on how it could be tweaked?

It does look a little odd doesn't it...That's ok though~ Every time I try to sprite him he ends up looking a little weird too.
-
Suggestions? Well, I'm no good with words,
so I went and edited it a little, to show what I would have done with it:

Basically what I did was:
Made his face less round.
Made his eyes a little smaller.
Made his back legs not show as much.
Made his tail come more infront of him rather than beside him.

This is just my suggestion~

Blaze
and melt away the loneliness encasing our hearts."-Blizz, the Spirit of Blizzards

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Blazefire56 wrote:
It does look a little odd doesn't it...That's ok though~ Every time I try to sprite him he ends up looking a little weird too.
-
Suggestions? Well, I'm no good with words,
so I went and edited it a little, to show what I would have done with it:

Basically what I did was:
Made his face less round.
Made his eyes a little smaller.
Made his back legs not show as much.
Made his tail come more infront of him rather than beside him.

This is just my suggestion~

Yours looks so much better! I remade it with the sprite you made I hope you don't mind...

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/blazefire56-02.gif[/img]

I guess I'm used to making things really chibi looking xD Thank you for your help!

Journal

Blog

Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

Sachi wrote:
Yours looks so much better! I remade it with the sprite you made I hope you don't mind...

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/blazefire56-02.gif[/img]

I guess I'm used to making things really chibi looking xD Thank you for your help!

That's fine that you used my edited one, I wasn't sure if you wanted too or not^^;
Your welcome~ I'm glad I was able to help you^^

I'll put this new one in my siggy now♥

Blaze

Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Pokewalker
Name: Gengar
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Trainer Name: rimabelz

Pokemon: Gengar -#94
Ball: Great Ball
Info Box: Lace 3

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 am

Pokewalker
Name: Mienfoo
Nature: gentle
Characteristic: Likes to fight
Trainer Name: Manta

Pokemon: Mienfoo
Blink:Twice
Ball: ultraball
Info Box: Regular blue

(only if mienfoo is alright)

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 am
Profile WWW

Pokewalker
Name:Quchi
Nature:Hasty
Characteristic: somewhat stubborn
Trainer Name: Sky

Pokemon:Minccino(shiny,please~)
Ball: Pokeball
Thanks~♥

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:18 am

rimabelz wrote:
Pokewalker

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/rimabelz-01.gif[/img]

Hope he's to your liking! ^_^

I'll work on mizumanta's pokemon sky's after I get off work ^_^ And I haven't forgotten about pandoras box either~ Just keeping you guys informed

Journal

Blog

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 am
Profile WWW

Pokewalker
Name: Cinna
Nature: Timid
Trainer Name: Cami

Pokemon: Quilava if possible, if not Cyndaquil would be fine (Shiny please)
Info Box: Lace 7

He's my HG baby that took forever to SR :yay:

Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Oh gosh you are amazing and I reaaaally want to lay my hand on a pokewalker too! ♥___♥

Pokewalker
Name: Tristan
Nature: Obsessive
Characteristic: Likes to fight.
Trainer Name: Sicc

Pokemon: Glameow (shiny)
Ball: Love Ball
Info Box: Lace #3

Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:46 pm
Profile WWW

Description: may you make ome thing like Image this one :) may you make one of my OC with its name on the side? its name is Kachu and an example is down here V

Refrence(s): May you use this color for the name? its hex code is #0080FF
Size: The same size as Image
Misc. I love your artworks :T I would be really honored if you ca make this, but if you cant, I wont be mad :) also, his real age is 16 and if you cant draw him shorts, Im happy with pants :)

tumblr breed buy auction

inactively active. pm here or contact @ tumblr for attention

friend code : 0232 9840 0281

------------------------------------------------

Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Sachi wrote:
rimabelz wrote:
Pokewalker

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/rimabelz-01.gif[/img]

Hope he's to your liking! ^_^

[/size]

thank you thank you *__* he's adorable <3

Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 pm

You're welcome rimabelz, I'm glad you like him ^_^

mizumanta wrote:
Pokewalker
Name: Mienfoo
Nature: gentle
Characteristic: Likes to fight
Trainer Name: Manta

Pokemon: Mienfoo
Ball: ultraball

(only if mienfoo is alright)

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/mizumanta-01.gif[/img]

I tried to give her a fighting stance, hope you like it! Also wasn't sure which blue you wanted so I just went with the darker one.

pokemon sky wrote:
Pokewalker
Name:Quchi
Nature:Hasty
Characteristic: somewhat stubborn
Trainer Name: Sky

Pokemon:Minccino(shiny,please~)
Thanks~♥

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/pokemonsky-01.gif[/img]

Wasn't sure which blue you wanted either so I just went with the dark one, I hope you like it!

pandoras box wrote:
I was also wondering if you might be up for a trainer sprite of my OC,

Code:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/yinyangdragon13/OCkatherine-1.png[/img]

It took awhile to get used to spriting over something, but it went better than I expected. I couldn't get the legs right for the life of me though >.< Regardless, I hope you like it ^_^ Not sure when I'll get around to finding a doll base, do you have a style or pose prefrence?

pokemainia wrote:

I'd love to! He's adorable ♥ Just a quick question, do you want him kneeling like that too or a different pose? Oh and did you want anything moving in the background?

I'll get to horsegeek13's and Sicc's tomorrow, and if I screwed up anywhere plese let me know! *falling asleep*

Journal

Blog

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next