It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Looking for roleplay partners~ 

Hiya, I'm Clef. I was a regular here a few years ago, but our main group moved offsite due to concerns of Vdex possibly shutting down. Seeing that it still exists I was looking to use this as a resource to find new people to roleplay with. Our new site is only active with about 4-5 people and then the rest have all vanished, so I am looking for some fresh faces to rp with! I'm not asking anyone to join the new site unless they want to, as I would be perfectly fine having a thread on here or even on another site (I just don't use tumblr to rp).

I have tried many different rp topics, but the only one I really have fun with is pokemon. More specifically: Pokemon journey RPs where we start out with our first pokemon and travel together. I like the style developed on here where we use RNG's to find wild pokemon/items, but I am not adamant about using that system. I just ask that people have a higher maturity, so I want people my age or older (I'm 20 but I see any young adult as my age really).

If you want to see samples, you can find a lot of them on this forum. My writing is constantly evolving though so the quality is possibly much better lately.

Hope to hear from you soon~

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]