It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Newbie looking for rp~! 

My name is Kimmi and once again I'm looking for role plays. I prefer romance rps, boy x girl with me playing as the girl. I have a plot or two where I don't mind playing a guy though. I do double but it also depends on the plot. Romance doesn't have to be the main point of the rp but it does have to be there for me. I post every day just as quickly as my partner gets back to me. All I ask is that if you have to stop our rp just let me know, or if your going to disappear for a bit. Just a warning is all I ask.

Now for the plots I would like to do~
(Bold is the plot I would like to play XD )

Ex famous band member x pregnant old friend
~ A once famous band member moves back to his hometown after hitting it big. He meets up with an old friend on the way to work who happens to be three months pregnant. She herself is just getting out of an abusive relationship but is happy to see him again.

Wealthy boss x Maid
~Maid has worked for her boss for as long as he has been married to his wife. He hears more people telling him his wife is cheating on him. So as he figures out what he should do, he falls for the maid who has had feelings for him for a long time now.

I have a couple of pokemon based plots and some other fandoms as well so if anyone would like those just let me know.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:15 pm

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I'm interested.

First though, we can discuss it a little bit, yeah? I'm not exactly new to RPing, since I started six years ago, but the last one I was a part of ended three years ago, and it wasn't really a standard roleplay. So I'd be interested in knowing a bit more specifics in response structure, response content, directions of plot development, and other ideal expectations you have for an RP, if you don't mind sharing them. Just so that I have a general idea of how I should participate in an RP in a way that isn't weird or over the top or any other undesirable way.

GE: PP ÆND GE TOGETHER RULING THE GÆLÆXY!
GE: PCHOOOO!
GE: BLÆST OFF TO ÆWESOMENESS

PP: The galaxy?
GE: YES!
PP: I thought we were only ruling my planet.
GE: WE'RE ÆIMING HIGH HERE
PP: The galaxy is cool too!
GE: I THINK GÆLÆXY SOUNDS BETTER
PP: Let's rule the galaxy as well, then.
GE: YES!
PP: Pchoooo!

Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]