It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 5:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
leaves from the vine | legend of korra rp (ooc) 

Uh...Republic City Raven Eagles for Michi? Here's a list of A:TLA fauna if we need more team names.

find me:
tumblr | aywas | steam: stormhover

ImageImage

Mon May 05, 2014 11:36 pm
Profile WWW

I always liked the Dragon Hawks as a probending team name. But Raven Eagles sounds cool. Kip will be joining a team later when he proves his skills and probably coinciding with something happening to an NPC waterbender player (maybe triad or spirit stuff...or else copycat ragequit). Unless of course you all think we should just foreshadow all of that and have Kip's first real match be part of the opening stuff?

Also, still working hard on that other form but it's very hard to fill out on my phone, so please hold tight for a few more days~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Tue May 06, 2014 7:13 am

haha I tried to keep with the alliteration in team names thing, and since Rabaroos was already taken by a canon team...

Honestly, Kip improving enough to join a team might be interesting character/plot development for him, so it'd probably be better to have him join later instead of skipping over it.

find me:

ImageImage

Tue May 06, 2014 8:59 am
Profile WWW

yeah, kip improving enough to join a team could definitely be interesting character & plot development! i'd agree w/wyndi to have him join later & not skip over it.

@mdf: no worries about the other app. take your time!

i was working all weekend and didn't have the time/energy to start this, but i'm hoping to at least get an intro post up this week?

also i'm all for shady triad/spirit stuff going on behind the scenes, too!

Tue May 06, 2014 9:15 am

Hm, by reading the character applications, Michi is the only one who is actually in a probending team at the moment, isn't he? If that's the case, maybe the other two who are interested in probending might just be watching the match - and possibly get involved with the shady triad/spirit stuff that happens in the background.

Image Thou art I...

Saddest parts in games? Have a few. Any suggestions, PM me. MANY spoilers, you've been warned.
Spoiler: show
Gray Fox's death - Metal Gear Solid
The Boss's death - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Joker's death - Batman: Arkham City
Persona 4's protagonist leaving - Persona 4
Xion's death - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (Who else will I have ice cream with?)
Nanako's "death" - Persona 4 - Officially crowned by yours truly as THE SADDEST MOMENT IN GAMING. EVER.
Shinji's death - Persona 3
The Protagonist's fate - Persona 3
Kurow's death - Okamiden
Axel's Sacrifice - Kingdom Hearts II
Labrys' Story - Persona 4 Arena
Sarah's death - The Last Of Us
Henry's and Sam's deaths - The Last Of Us

Tue May 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Huh, that's strange....I could've sworn there was another probender on a team. :(

find me:

ImageImage

Tue May 06, 2014 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

Oh no, me too! Well I'm sure more will turn up. To be honest some more characters that I will be bringing in will be on a pro-bending team. Might get that done before I get the actual thread up haha

Tue May 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Well, if there's any problem, I could just go and make a quick edit to Haruki's form and change "looking for a probending team" to "in a probending team". I doubt it'd make any change in the actual character (since, well, he's not really 'hoping to prove himself good enough to join one', more like 'looking for people to join up with him in order to form a team, which...probably takes a lot less character development xD) and it'd remove the problem of having to come up with another character to fill in that role, unless you were already planning to bring in other characters anyway. o.o What I mean is, it could be done to avoid trouble, but it doesn't have to be done if it's no problem at all... orz kinda bad with words

Image Thou art I...

Saddest parts in games? Have a few. Any suggestions, PM me. MANY spoilers, you've been warned.
Xion's death - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (Who else will I have ice cream with?)
Nanako's "death" - Persona 4 - Officially crowned by yours truly as THE SADDEST MOMENT IN GAMING. EVER.
Kurow's death - Okamiden

Tue May 06, 2014 3:42 pm

ah, yeah, I think Haruki was the one who I thought was already on a team. I guess we'll just wait and see who mini brings out?

find me:

ImageImage

Tue May 06, 2014 6:49 pm
Profile WWW

ahh i was gonna slowly add losers to this roleplay anyways. but you can do that if you like, kura! more probenders are def. welcome
i was gonna bring in mitch's not so better half, ava~ model and probender extraordinaire~**~*~*~

Tue May 06, 2014 8:19 pm

There, made a minor edit to his profile. Also considering bringing up another bender, but that depends on whether or not creativity strikes.

Image Thou art I...

Kurow's death - Okamiden

Wed May 07, 2014 12:04 pm

name: Pandora

nicknames? Pan, Panny, Panda

tell me a little about yourself: College student, spends too much time RPing on Tumblr or crying over manga babies

gif that defines you:

how can we contact you: PMs are good

rp sample: Cassandra ignored the faint activity that seemed to be buzzing around her and rolled on to her side as she made herself more comfortable on her sandy bed. It took several seconds for her to recall that her bed was not usually sandy and that this was actually quite strange. Sitting up, she looked back and saw that she had been laying on white sand which appeared to be part of a much larger beach which in turn was filled with many others. Looking closer the island seemed quite familiar. And quite relaxing she noted as she gave a yawn. Waves rolled up against the beach, emphasizing the serenity and brushing against her fin.

Wait... She didn't have a fin before...

Looking down at where her legs should have been, Cassie saw an iridescent blue fin. When she tried to flex her legs, the tail moved in response. She could have sworn that she'd made her avatar a mermaid. As she studied her new tail, a long strand of blue hair fell in her face. She could've sworn that her hair had been red before, but then she remembered that blue had been the color she'd chosen for her avatar.

"...My, this is certainly interesting..."

Fri May 23, 2014 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3