It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Johto Journeys 2: Unown Shadows (RP) 

Johto Journeys 2!

Welcome to the Johto region! This is a sequel to the original Johto Journeys roleplay set in the future. Since then all of the gyms have changed and even some new towns have formed! Years ago the original heroes stopped Team Rocket and took on the pokemon league, and Johto has remained peaceful for years. But this was only the calm before the storm, as Cipher, a criminal organization who unlocks the true strength within pokemon, has began to appear in the region. It seems they are interested in the legendary bird, Lugia! The old heroes of Johto have since traveled far away to train! It is up to the new heroes to awaken the other mystical pokemon of Johto to save Lugia and stop Cipher!

To start your intro use this note form the professor as the beginning:

"I have received your application to become one of my research assistants and I am writing to inform you that you have been accepted. Please come to my lab in New Bark Town to collect your starting pokemon and the new pokedex I need your help filling out. There is a new feature that will require a lot of field work that I cannot do alone. You should also take on the pokemon gym challenge so you can get stronger with your partner pokemon to help you with the research.
Good luck and see you soon"
-Prof Elm

Rules:
1. Generic forum rules
2. As long as you don't curse, I don't care what you put
3. You control wild battles and gym battles.
4. There are no levels
5. Your pokemon can learn attacks at any pace you wish.
6. You can ride larger pokemon to cut time depending on their speed (ask me, not a small pokemon like Clefairy)
7. If I am gone for more than two days, ask a fellow member to generate pokemon for you/start you off.
8. Don't God-Mod
9. Every post you may ask for a pokemon/item/NPC, if you ask for an event then you will get an encounter.
10. You are using your post as a character page, and I expect you to update it.
11. Anyone can be a GM as long as they know how to generate pokemon, catch rates, etc. Just ask and I will appoint you as one most likely.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 am

"I have received your application to become one of my research assistants and I am writing to inform you that you have been accepted. Please come to my lab in New Bark Town to collect your starting pokemon and the new pokedex I need your help filling out. There is a new feature that will require a lot of field work that I cannot do alone. You should also take on the pokemon gym challenge so you can get stronger with your partner pokemon to help you with the research.
-Prof Elm

Her emerald eyes scanned the letter for at least the billionth time as she bobbed up and down the road. The sun simmered down on her pale skin, making it look as though she was a ghost. Echo couldn't help but to laugh at the thought that people would probably see her like that. She glanced up at the letter and finally saw her destination of New Bark Town. "Finally." She mumbled to herself and recalled the long walk from Goldenrod. The girl slowly walked through the town, wondering where the lab was exactly. Upon seeing the biggest building in town, she figured that it was the lab of Professor. Echo stood outside the door with her hand grasped firmly on the handle. She took a deep breath in and a deep breath out as she prepared to change her life dramatically. Though it was common for youngsters to go on journeys, Echo thought of this as starting a new life of sorts. She would have to leave everything in the past behind for now and just focus on help the professor. After a small pep talk, Echo twisted the knob and enter the research facility. "Hello?" She called into the room.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:35 pm

@Echo
"Hello!" An enthusiastic man shouted from behind a desk. He stood up and greeted the girl and led her to the center of the lab.
"I was just reviewing the applications on my computer, and if I'm not mistaken you're Echo, right?" He asked. He had seen her picture on the copy of her trainer ID she had emailed with the application. Professor Elm was not much different from how he was 20 years ago. Although his face sagged a bit and his hairline was receding, he still had the youthful energy in his eyes.

"Let me set you up with a pokemon and pokedex. The research I need your help with involves pokemon's cries. I want to develop a system where you can search for a pokemon based on the noises it makes. The pokedex I'm giving you is specialized to record the cries of pokemon, so please make sure you collect as much data as you can. The other applicants each have their own tasks as well, so I am counting on you to do your best!" He smiled and disappeared into a back room.

He returned holding a pokedex and a pokeball in each hand, which he handed over to the girl.
"The pokemon I am giving you is called Snorunt. It is an Ice Type pokemon and it will be able to help you with your task. Take care of this pokedex, these things aren't as sturdy as they used to be..." He trailed off and began to talk about 'the good old days' and eventually leaned against a shelf near them. It shook and a few books fell down and an old parcel came with them. As he put the books back he looked at the item.
"Hmmm. I haven't even opened this... You can have it." He was speaking inbetween his long drawn out thoughts. THe box said 'SILPH' clearly across the package.
"It will help you find pokemon that are hidden".

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:46 pm

-Prof Elm

Verity continued on her way, passing several busy subdivisions crowded with houses, as she continued on her way. She'd fed the neighborhood Meowth one last time before departing her dreary apartment building, leaving the keys under the door mat for her landlord to collect later. The confident, purple haired teenage girl had packed all her things and was ready - ready for her new job and the adventures she felt sure lay ahead. She passed through another neighborhood filled with mediocre houses and - surprisingly - one very large, very extravagant mansion. Verity wondered for a moment who might live in such a home but quickly turned away, counting her walk. Finally she arrived at Elm's lab. The small town seemed much large than she had realized before. Walking inside, the girl watched another leaving teenager and turned expectantly to Professor Elm, smiling wide. "Hello! Good morning!"

Follow Me on Tumblr

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:10 pm

"Good morning!" The professor called out to the girl who was entering. He remembered the girl's picture but couldn't remember her name, He assured her he would be right back and then returned to the main room with a pokeball and a pokedex. He saw her name on the labeled box the items were in.

"Here you go, Verity," He made sure to include her name, "This pokemon is a Helioptile, it will help you quite a bit. They are native to Kalos but it will fare well in this region, especially if you challenge the flying gym and the ghost gym." He smiled, hoping she would take the gym challenge.
"Also in your pokedex I have installed a special application, this is the task I need your help with. It is the Unown Report. It seems that the Unown in the Ruins of Alph are retreating further into the depths of the Ruins of Alph. We need to collect data on all of its forms and their behavior in the wild since they are so hard to research. We hope that if you can draw them out of the ruins you can capture one and observe them." The Professor told her.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:54 pm

ImageImage

-Prof Elm

The boy read the email a few times over. His heart going faster with each time. He made it! He was going to get a pokemon! Of course he was supposed to help with some lab research, but that could wait until after he trained and showed the elder what he was capable of. He left the pokemon center he had been staying at and ran a few blocks over to the lab. He had passed by the lab every day and anxiously stared into the windows, and now he was allowed to go in and receive a pokemon! It had been a week since he ran away from home which meant he had to make up for lost time!

"Hello there, you must be Seth!" The excited professor said, rising from his computer where he had information on each accepted trainer. He crossed the lab to Seth and shook the boy's hand before leaving to the back room and returning with his two promised items: A pokemon and a pokedex!
"Here's your pokedex young man." he said, handing the boy the object. Seth wasn't very excited about it as he kept eyeing the pokeball his new partner was contained within.
"I need you to study something important. I want to add a feature to the pokedex that..." Seth stopped listening after the man started talking. Elm got very excited and began to move about the room, and at one point he was standing on top of a chair with his arms in the sky.

"Excuse me!" He shouted, startling Seth. The boy has sat down in a chair and put his headphones in. He was listening to some music on his new GB player he had bought at the store before he ran away. Maybe now wasn't the best time, but he couldn't sit there any longer listening to the man ramble about something he hardly cared about.
"Don't worry professor!" Seth shouted, grabbing the pokeball and running towards the door, "I heard it all! I'll make you proud!" And with that, he exited. He opened up the pokedex and fumbled around with it to see what he was supposed to research, and it took him a while, but eventually he saw that he was to record data for pokemon height and weight. Apparently pokemon have been changing in size due to selective breeding and the pokedex was now incorrect for a number of species.

Seth put the device into his bag and then pulled out his Pokeball. It was so shiny and new and exciting! He pressed the button in the center, enlarging it, and then tossed it in the air. The time it took for the ball to open up and reveal his pokemon felt like forever, but eventually a light emerged and formed into a small shape. It was pretty bulky and appeared to have a clubbed tail. Was this an ancient fossilized pokemon? When the light faded and the pokemon was fully formed Seth's jaw dropped. It was not a bulky club-tailed dinosaur, but a small sheep pokemon with a lightbulb on the tail.
"Reee~" The pokemon sang and rubbed against Seth's leg.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:58 am

Echo held the small sphere in her hand, observing the shiny exterior carefully as if she could see the pokemon from the outside. She had been hoping for a ghost or even psychic type pokemon, but never expected an ice type. The girl slipped the ball in her bad and grabbed the pokedex. It seemed frail to her. She securely placed it in a small pouch in her bag. Echo stayed silent as the professor blabbed on about some old stuff and spaced out into her own little world. Next thing she knew, a box was being handed her. It was a scope of some sort. "Oh thank you professor. I will do my best to help you." She smiled politely at him before slowly stalking out of the lab. The place kind of gave her a few chills as she imagined a few ghostly whispers coming from the back. They were experiments gone wrong. The professor would never do anything like that, as far as she knew, but her imagination was so vivid and ran wild. Off to the side of the lab, she pulled the silph scope. It was a bit bulky and looked like a pair of oversized goggles. A small lightning streak looking symbol was placed in between the eye pieces. Carefully, she strapped on the huge silph scope and looked around a bit, the words, 'help you find pokemon' echoed through her head.
Encounter please?

Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:25 pm

-Prof Elm

Finally. Huh, today. Zander would finally get to see Professor Elm. He had already gotten directions to the lab, and had looked at it from the outside a few times. Zander felt a nice warm breeze graze his skin. He arrived at the Lab. This door, was the doorway to his new future. So many things could happen, and this would be the root of it all. Everything he had learned this far in life, would be applied and put to the test. He took a deep breathe and prepared himself. "Winning grin, set." He pushed the doors open. To his amazement, the lab was even bigger than it looked, if possible. His eyes quickly found Professor Elm. "Hello!" He beamed out.

Art by Limniris
Image Image

Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:51 pm
Profile WWW

@Vincent:
"Hello there!" The professor shouted from across the room. He rose from his desk but still leaned foward trying to looka t his computer. This was Zander. Professor Elm approached the boy and shook his hand, leading him to the center of the lab where he then vanished into another room. It seemed like forever but he eventually poked his head out of the room and then left entirely.

"Sorry for the wait, your pokemon likes to emerge from it's pokeball and hide. I apologize. I shouldn't have offered to give you an untrained pokemon, so if you want I can get you another-" He was cut off by the pokeball in his hand shaking and a Psyduck emerging.
"Psy!" It shouted and waddled over to Zander. The professor handed the pokedex over as he examined the Psyduck.
"Yes this pokemon is rather unruly, are you sure you want it?"

@Thunder:
The scope was having trouble detecting a pokemon while in the broad daylight, as it worked somewhat like night-vision goggles, but eventually it beeped as it detected one. Up in a tree a few paces away lay a small sleeping pokemon. It was clearly a smaller pokemon but it seemed to have an item with it.
(Remember in this rp you control the entire battle unless you throw a pokeball. The pokemon is a Swadloon)

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Last edited by Clefairies on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:56 pm

It was yellow, and a duck. Zander laughed. It just looked like such a miserable Pokemon. Its big oval eyes looked at Zander as if it were clueless. "I recall...it being..called a Psyduck?" He had studied about many kinds of water Pokemon and he felt a tug of attraction towards Psyduck as it was a water type. "Could I really train something like this?" Zander thought to himself. Surely Psyduck couldn't be that bad right? He had heard Psyduck had a bad reputation but surely he could befriend it and train him to be well. "Psy!" Psyduck shifted on his feet and nodded his head back and forth. "Uh.." Zander took a second thought. "I'll take him." He wasn't sure why the words left his lips, but he really wanted a water type as his first Pokemon anyways. "Hi buddy, today is the start of a great new future starring you and me!" Zander grinned down at him. He looked at the Pokedex in his hand and then looked back at the professor. "Oh, What task did you want me to accomplish for you?" He said curiously.

Art by Limniris
Image Image

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:46 pm
Profile WWW

ImageImage

"Are you serious right now." The boy said to himself as he looked down at his feminine little sheep pokemon. He already knew of Mareep due to them being such a common farm animal. Mareep is one of the first pokemon children learn to identify. There were some things he didn't know about it though, which he learned via the pokedex.
"That's weird," Seth laughed, "The pokedex says you can learn Dragon Pulse as an Ampharos. That's impossible. You're not a dragon." He was a bit confused. Seth aimed to become a dragon master so he was going to dump this Mareep once he aquired a decent pokemon, but now that this pokemon could capably become a dragon it has become more important to him.
"Mareep, you weren't exactly the first pokemon on my wishlist, but I will do my best to make this work out." He laughed, hoping to not hurt the pokemon's feelings, "Besides, I'm sure you expected a way different trainer than me."

After a few hours of preparing for his journey at a pokemart and resting up at the pokemon center, he headed out onto the road that lead to Cherrygrove. He thought of scaling up the mountainous route back to his hometown to show his parents his pokemon, but then nobody would take him serious. He ran away for a reason. To prove he was strong enough. Seth decided to let his Mareep walk alongside him, as that was becoming increasingly popular these days with starter pokemon.

(wild pokemon?)

@Vincent:
"Well I'm glad you'll take him. I am sure he acts out for attention anyway!' The pokemon professor laughed. He then took a more serious note as he tried to recall what he needed Zander to research for him.
"Oh yes! I remember now! I need you to investigate egg moves in pokemon. I want to compile a list of moves that pokemon can inherit from their parents. We already have a list going, but we don't have many people who specialize in that subject, so it is hard to complete the list. Here's an Egg Ticket for the pokemon day care in Goldenrod City. If you take it to the couple they will give you one of the unwanted eggs from their reserve."

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:24 am

Zander nodded. "Thank you Professor, you don't know how much this all means to me." And he meant it. This guy, just gave Zander his start to many opportunities. He hoped to see the Professor again.
"See you again soon, okay?!" He smiled at the Professor.

New Bark Town seemed different. The air seemed lighter and everything seemed brighter. His light blue hair swayed in the breeze. Zander decided he would stop by the Pokemart and stock up on essentials and Pokefood for his newly obtained Psyduck.
Psyduck...Zander looked up information about Psyduck on his newly obtained Pokedex. "Psyduck, the duck Pokemon, It is constantly wracked by a headache. When the headache turns intense, it begins using mysterious powers."

Huh, headaches..He looked at the waddling Psyduck behind him. Zander smiled at Psyduck. He thought of a bright future with a strong Psyduck. He had no idea so far of what Psyduck was capable of, he hadn't seen any demonstration yet. He looked around the Pokemart and purchased all he needed.
Encounter please?

Art by Limniris
Image Image

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:37 pm
Profile WWW

@Vincent
Outside of the pokemart was a small flock of Pidove that had decided to land and take a break in this town. This pokemon was not afraid of humans and they even relied on humans quite a bit for food. As the rest seemed to wander away, one stuck around.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 pm

-Prof Elm

It was time for him to leave his old life behind. He had collected the neseccary items he would need and left a note on the table for him mother. It explained all the wrong doing he had done and that he was truly sorry for it. I continued to explain that he no longer felt welcome and that he would going to try for a better life. One day he would be the person that everyone looked up too. One day he would return being the person his mother always hoped he would be. IT was this journey that would truly define who he was. The lab now laid before him in all its glory, eagerly waiting for his arrival. HE pushed the doors open to see the professor. He walked up and held out his hand for a hand shake all the while saying "Hello, my name is Charlie, Charlie Primm.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Verity listened intently, excited for her task. Unown did seem like an amazingly interesting Pokemon, after all. The girl soon departed Elm's laboratory, trying to find a quiet place. She finally decided upon a small abbey nearby, overlooking the large mansion she'd spotted earlier. From here, the home looked even more stupendous. Holding her shiny new red and black Pokeball aloft on her open palm, she slowly and deliberately pressed the large white center button, pointing away from her body.

In a magnificent flash of shimmering, blinding white light, a small yellow and black reptilian creature materialized. The lizard smiled up at Verity happily, glad to be out in the fresh air and sunshine, no longer cooped up un his capture sphere. The Heliolisk grinned and waved a front paw before yawning and scratching behind his droopy ear. "Lisk?" the Electric type Pokemon smiled.

"I think we'll be good friends," Verity smiled. "At least, I sure hope so. Elm seems rather confident in us anyways so...let's just both try to prove him right, okay?" Her Pokemon companion nodded carelessly. Verity shrugged in pantomime and the pair began walking toward Cherrygrove, talking and trying to get to know one another.
Event?

Follow Me on Tumblr

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:20 pm

@Lux:
"Charlie? Oh yes I remember your application now! Well I'm glad to meet you!" Professor Elm said, taking his hand and shaking it. He talked for quite a bit telling the boy all about his task that he needs completed.
"Here is your pokedex and your pokemon." The man smiled, handing Charlie two items that were on his desk. The pokedex was quite slim and futuristic looking, while the pokeball was as shiny as the ones you see on commercials.
"I need you to record data on wild hold items. Pokemon hold certain items in the wild, and it seems certain species carry certain items over another. You will average out your findings so we can see what kind of items certain pokemon are likely to hold." The Professor looked at him with a trusting face.
"And this is your pokemon, it is a Machop. It will certainly be quite a help for you when you go on your journey."

@Mdf:
"Hiii there!" A girl said, trying to catch up with Verity. She was a short light-skinned girl with a blonde bob and an excited face. She wore a white blouse and pink neckerchief tucked into a mint skirt with long white socks and black flats. Her clothes were exceptionally clean so you could tell she was a new trainer. She huffed and puffed trying to catch up with the other girl.
"Are you a new trainer? I am. Professor Elm just gave me a pokemon!" She was very excited and pulled a pokeball from her bag.
"Do you wanna battle? I haven't battled before so this could be good practice!"

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:38 am

Charlie was content on listening. It was actaully a nice change of pace for him to have a full conversation with someone without them turning their heads of even walking away. He took the Pokedex and studies it for a breif moment. It almost looked like somethng you would see in the movies. "I need you to record data on wild hold items. Pokemon hold certain items in the wild, and it seems certain species carry certain items over another. You will average out your findings so we can see what kind of items certain pokemon are likely to hold." "Alright, I can do that." Charlie procceded to say as he slide the pokedex carefully into his pocket. The professor smiled and gave a trusting looking face to the young trainer before hanind him the second item that rested on his desk. "And this is your pokemon, it is a Machop. It will certainly be quite a help for you when you go on your journey." Charlie took the ball in hand, it was very shinny. When he revolved it in his hand the light caught the ball and made it shine a brillant red. "A Mochop. Wow, thank you sir. You don't know how much I appreciate this."

Charlie had a few more words with the professor before he felt satisfied enough to continue on his journey, " Thank you again." He said as he walked out of the lab. Quickly he took the ball in hand and released the pokemon held with in. The form of a humaniod began to appear as the brightness began to fade. Standing before him was the Machop. He knew that these pokemon were strong, many times being used to help people move and to lift large rocks. "Hey there." He said as he took out his new pokedex and scanned it. "Hmm, only two attacks. Well thats not a bing problem, I'm sure with a little training we can figure something out." Machop stared before giving a big grin in return. He took his time and visited a near by Pokemart. Filling his bag with necessary items for the adventure that laid ahead. He took a look at his watch before he realized what time it was "Well we should get a move on." I know many other have already came and gone, go ahead and follow. I would hate to eep you in tha pokeball." Charlie continued to walk onto the new path with his new pokemon close behind

Event?

Clef: As Seth made his way onto the path, a bush rustled close to him. It was hard to see what the pokemon was until it decided to poke its head out. It face was covered in purple fur, adorn with White V-like whiskers. It wasn't revealed that it was a stunky until the figure fully emegred from the bush. It looked as if it was searching for some food in the area.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Seth looked down at the bushes where a purple faced pokemon poked its head out at him. He was quite confused by its appearance, unsure what pokemon it was so he scanned it with his pokedex.
"A Stunky, huh? Hmm Poison and Dark..." He noted the pokemon's typing and then decided it would be best to battle it.
"Come on Mareep, let's battle this Stunky!" Seth challenged, his Mareep nodded and let out a "Ree!"

The Stunky had come out of the bushes, sensing the challenge, and ran towards the Mareep. It leaped into the air and scratched at Mareep, but it didn't manage to get through Mareep's thick wool.
"Hah! Mareep go with a Tackle attack!" Seth commanded. The Mareep charged forward with his head tucked in, As he ran the lightbulb on his tail flickered with the static electricity he was collecting. Mareep collided with the Stunky, sending it backwards quite far. There was some electricity coursing through the skunk pokemon, but it faded. Could it be Mareep's static ability trying to paralyze it?
"Stun!" The Stunky screeched, turning around and spraying a purple gas from its rear. It was a Poison Gas attack!
"Reee!" Mareep screamed out as the gas sent the poison condition throughout its body. Mareep was severely weakened due to the poisoning, and was having a hard time moving.
"Mareep no! Hurry let's finish it with thunder wave and get out of here!" He called out. The Mareep struggled to use the attack, but he let loose a flare of his remaining static electricity that collided with the enemy. Stunky was now paralyzed and unable to move. With that, Seth picked his pokemon up and ran.

--

"I'm so sorry I let that happen to you Mareep." He told the pokemon after leaving the pokemon center. He had to make sure he didn't let that happen again. Seth put his pokemon down and they began to walk through the route together again, avoiding tall grass.
"You know what? I think you need a nickname." Seth said, breaking the silence.
"Maree?" Mareep asked, very curious about its new name.
"You're a boy I can't call you Marie," Seth laughed, "I was thinking of calling you Beacon, but I'm not sure yet."

(item please)

@Lux:
The path in front of Charlie had a deep z-shaped cut crossing through it. It looked like a pokemon used some type of ground attack to open the ground up. It was easy to step over and was not as deep as it appears. it must have been a weaker wild pokemon. Upon further investigation there was a small rodent inside of the crevice. Had it's home collapsed?
(Drillbur)

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Kaiser adjusted his backpack on his shoulder, as he entered New Bark Town. He took the letter and read it once more "I have received your application to become one of my research assistants and I am writing to inform you that you have been accepted. Please come to my lab in New Bark Town to collect your starting pokemon and the new pokedex I need your help filling out. There is a new feature that will require a lot of field work that I cannot do alone. You should also take on the pokemon gym challenge so you can get stronger with your partner pokemon to help you with the research. -Good luck and see you soon" with Prof. Elm's signature on the bottom. He was still a bit hesitant if this was true, he certainly hoped it was, after all, he had broke in at Dragon's Den and stole the Dragon Key Stone a couple days before just because of this letter. "it better is true, else everything I done back home will not be worth it" he thought to himself as he made his way to the Professor's Lab.

Kaiser knocked no the door and was lead inside by one of Elm's assistants. "Hi Professor Elm, my name is Kaiser, I recieved your letter a few days agia and well... I'm here" he introduced to the pokemon professor, letter in hand just in case any of this was unfamiliar to the man.

My Dragon Cave
Journal//Shop/Auctions//Wishlist//Trading

Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:21 am

@Kaiser:
"Ahh yes, Kasier, I was expecting you." The older man smiled. He took the letter and read it over and then handed it back.
"You know you aren't the first trainer from Blackthorn to come by my lab today, there was another boy named Seth who came in." The professor noted before heading into the other room to get Kaiser his pokemon and pokdex. He returned shortly and lightly tossed the pokeball to the boy. He was trying to seem fun and energetic.

"Here's your pokedex. The task I needed you to do is to create data for all kinds of plants, Apricorns, Berries, Herbs. I want to make the Pokedex useful for all kinds of living things. I only need you to scan plants that are useful to trainers or that can be used to make items." The man smiled, hoping that this task was not too much for the boy.
"And by the way, your pokemon is a Totodile. I haven't given one of those away in a long time. I'm sure it will be glad to have a trainer!"

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next