It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Johto Journeys 2: Unown Shadows (OOC/Singups) 

Hey everyone.
When I am in-case, I like to use this size 90 font. The smaller font just looks more compact and neat. If you have problems seeing it or something like that just tell me and I can increase the size in the replies I make to you.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 pm

I have a question,
can Mantyke fly? Like hover/fly above the ground to move around?

I always found it unsettling how water pokemon without feet just like flop on the ground (Magikarp, goldeen) to move.
And I wouldn't know how to live if Mantyke.......had to flap around to move.
I'm going to guess it can because it's a flying type and Mantine can...

I'd like to reroll with Mantyke kept, but if he can't "fly" then I'd like to ask for a complete new picklist. But I'm pretty sure he can fly so yes XD

Art by Limniris
Image Image

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

In this rp water pokemon can 'hop' around and breathe air, but they aren't as powerful as they would be if they were in water.
Like a goldeen could battle on land but it would be really weak because of it being in out of it's environment.

Mantyke can't fly for all I know, but considering it learns Bounce it can probably hop up and glide. Like Gligar can't fly but it can glide if it jumps up.

Reroll:
Mantyke
Psyduck
Castform

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Understood ^^

I got a really nice reroll.....
Castform is an amazing pokemon but then I got psyduck T___T
Psyduck is one of my favs.....

Could I keep Psyduck and reroll one final time? (I think this is allowed? ^^ )

Art by Limniris
Image Image

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:32 pm
Profile WWW

Totally. There are two rerolls allowed to make sure people get a pokemon that they like.

Psyduck
Vanillite
Inkay

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Okay, I'm gonna be keeping Psyduck!
Happy about it! Psyduck is such a troll
/sees many possibilities

Art by Limniris
Image Image

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:48 pm
Profile WWW

I am going to play the professor for myself because I know what he's supposed to say.
edit: oops double posted in the rp.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:43 am

Charles "Charlie" Primm
Male

A Brief Introduction~

Spoiler: show
Personality: Charlie is friendly and loyal person. Loyalty is something Charlie likes to see from his friends, especially in his earlier days of crime. He didn't need someone ratting him out when they were caught. See, Charlie use to be involved in a life of crime, stealing and otherwise. Though now days, he dedicates his life to change. Of course he did take a few useful skills with him such as his ability of quick thinking and resourcefulness.
History: Charlie's acting out was mostly due to his step father and the way he treated him. It was like the story of cinderalla but reversed, he was the evil step dad that forced him to always do chores no matter how difficult they proved to be at Charlie's age. Looking for guidance, he took to the street ending up in the wrong crowd. During his life of crime, he committed tons of crimes and was caught by police dozens of times. Even then when he was busted, he never saw fit to name names of those involved. Soon after the years it became too much for his family, causing his step dad to leave and his mom to start breaking down. Seeing what this was doing he decided it was time to change his life. He then stuck around a while longer trying to prove that he had changed, though no one really believed him. He realized that his name was a bad one and even the mention of it left a bad taste in people mouths. One day he packed up and left, only leave a single note for his mom, telling her that he would return one day, a changed man.

Team~

>Insert Name Here<
Low Kick, Leer

Items~

Last edited by luxemis on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Should I wait for everyone's introductions before responding?

Follow Me on Tumblr

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Responding?
Oh duh. Yeah you can respond to the professor. Sorry I forgot you posted an intro.
Also, anyone can do events for me, but only I will be doing events for others.

@Lux: you're accepted and you get a dowsing machine.
Marill
Wurmple
Machop

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:50 pm

I think the machop would be a good match for my character but I would still like a re-roll keeping machop

Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Machop
Slugma
Hoppip

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Still liking that Machop, let me get one more roll before I make my final decision. Keeping Machop of course.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Machop
Drowzee
Swirlix

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Yup, just confirmed my choice with machop, I'll try to get something wrote tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Can somebody generate a pokemon for me?

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:41 am

I'd like to join

Name: Kaiser
Appearance: Image
Personality: Kaiser is a serious looking guy, although he is easy going, specially when it comes to pokemon, he treats every pokemon with respect, caring for pokemon more than he does for other people sometimes. He tends to act serious a even distant with people when first met, something that changes easily if he battels someone. He enjoys battles since he was a kid, specially if they involve Dragon Type pokemon and no matter who his opponent is, he would rarely miss the chance of having a pokemon battle.
History: Kaiser was born and raised at Blackthorn City. He was the average kid who was excited about pokemon but he was fond of Dragon Types, taking evey chance he could to visit the Blackthorn Gym which has a history of using dragons. Although the gym no longer exists, he would still visit the museum which replaced it and see the teams the previous Gym Leaders had. He knew of the Dragon's Den and was excited about visiting the shrine, but his hopes went to the ground when he learned that he could not enter it unless he was descendant of a Dragon Trainer or a really strong trainer, Kaiser was angry at this elitism, specially when he knew that Seth, another inhabitant of the city whom he knew, was able to get inside. He was felt he was just as worthy as him to enter the shrine. Kaiser's anger grew when he knew about Seth leaving the city because didn't get a pokemon from the shrine, he couldn't stand that he got a chance he felt he deserved as well and had wasted it. From that day Kaiser made it a personal goal that he would one day visit the shrine as a powerful Dragon Trainer. kaiser spent most of his free time investigating as much as he could about the latter, something that made him stall his journey until the day he felt like he was ready. And as soon as he felt he was ready, he knew he'd need a pokemon to start his own journey, and thus he spent his free time hunting down for pokemon around the city, he knew that Dragon Masters would visit the Dragon's Den and knowing trainers would sometimes release their pokemon, he expected to one day find a Dragon Type pokemon to make it his starter, never getting lucky. But something good came from it, due to this time exploring, he learned a lot of pokemon, and learned to care for other pokemon instead of focusing only on Dragon Types.
Starter preference: Dragon
Rare Item: Dragon Key Stone - A special jewel made by the Elders of Dragon's Den, use to find Dragon Type pokemon (and pokemon that can evolve into dragon types), it would glow to let the bearer know when a Dragon Type pokemon is near them. It is not bigger than the Key Stone and Mega Ring. It was kind of stolen the day Kaiser left to start his journey.
Other: Personal Goals: Visit Dragon's Den. Catching a Shiny Charmander/Charizard.

I had no idea what else I could add to the Rare Items section, I guess I can change that... btu don't know what else I can put there.

My Dragon Cave
Journal//Shop/Auctions//Wishlist//Trading

Last edited by Kaos Kaiser on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:17 am

Hey Kaiser, you're accepted but:
-Blackthorn city no longer has a gym and hasn't had one in years so he has probably never been there.
-Also Seth is from the same place so to make it cohesive, the Dragon's Den allows all descendants of dragon trainers & strong trainers inside but the elder only gives pokemon to those who he deems worthy, and since Seth wasn't deemed worthy he ran away to get his own pokemon. If Kaiser isn't a descendant then it would make sense that he couldn't get in so then maybe he would be jealous of Seth and even angry at him for not being able to get a dragon?

Your item should be a key item (not a fishing rod/bike) that is unique to your character that you will use on your journey. The reason they are unique is because each character can get their own upper hand. Something like a VS seeker or even a made up item.

Your starters: (I roll out of the dragon egg group combined with the dragon type, and you got swablu)
Swablu
Polywag
Panpour

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:47 am

I see... yeah, I like your idea. I'll edit it now. And... can I get a reroll? I'm not really fond of Swablu, at least not as a starter, plus I don't think Kaiser would be really happy with that pokemon (considering he likes dragons and despite being a dragon type Altaria is in no way ressembling a dragon) :s

My Dragon Cave
Journal//Shop/Auctions//Wishlist//Trading

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:55 am

Altaria is a chinese dragon :3
Also, Seth got Mareep and Ampharos is not anyone's ideal dragon.

But for the re-roll you can choose to keep one and roll the others or get another roll without your preference.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next