It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Alterity: Sinnoh - The OOC Thread (Open and Accepting!) 

Welcome to the Sinnoh Region - a place of ancient mythology, rich history, and incredible wonders to behold and discover. You are about to embark on a journey into this marvelous region. This is only your first adventure of many but you can be sure that much awaits you from the very moment you enter the world of Sinnoh. Be prepared for an exciting, fast-paced, and fun journey like you've never seen before. You'll encounter new Pokemon, make new friends, find new rivals, and battle in new ways. Get ready for your awesome first adventure, starting in Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh. Please, take some time to read up on the RP and familiarize yourself with its rules and then feel free to complete a form and sign up!

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ∆

This RP is a special project of mine based on the concepts and ideas of Mewitti/Witticaster's and Sinnfinity's fantastic ongoing Nuzlocke comic, Alterity. Feel free to check it out if you are unfamiliar with the comic, but it is really, really good. Now, though this RP is based on a comic of a Nuzlocke, the RP itself will not be a Nuzlocke. The rules of catching one Pokemon per route were set up in the comic specifically for researchers above a certain class and therefore will not apply to regular beginner trainers. One thing the RP will abide by, however, is Pokemon death. This is not signified by fainting in the RP, which is quite different: fainting here is when a Pokemon loses so much energy/health/HP that it literally cannot continue to function and its body shut down (this also makes the Pokemon unable to be recalled until it awakens from its unconscious state), but dying is much more violent and obviously permanent. You can choose to make any number of your Pokemon partners die, or even none at all, but there will be death of Pokemon in this RP no matter what, so be warned. Even if you choose to keep every Pokemon you ever catch alive, you may still encounter or hear about Pokemon and trainers who are not nearly as lucky.

All other concepts, such as type matchups, league protocols, levels, moves, Pokemon abuse, Pokemon migration/relocation, and Pokemon talking (yes, that's right, Pokemon can speak English in this world and many do), and TMs/move licenses in Alterity will be abided as well, though they will not be discussed in the intro. If you have other questions about these concepts, feel free to ask in the OOC or look it up on Mewitti's official Alterity website, linked above. In this RP, you can also have as many characters as you feel comfortable controlling and keeping up with and you are free to choose your own starter this time, so that should be a special bonus different from other journey RPs of similar themes.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ∆

The rules are as follows:

1. Don't curse or have sexual dialogue, etc.
2. Be friendly. Don't insult other people, don't insult religions, don't insult ethnicities, don't insult people with disabilities, don't insult sexuality. We're all friends here, and if you would like to disagree with me on that point, I'd be more than happy to show you the metaphorical door if you don't suck it up.
3. No controlling other people's characters. If you have this scene in your mind that requires someone else's characters to do a certain action, you can't have their characters do that action
4. Be descriptive. Nothing is more infuriating than a person posting something like "Jack yelled." What did he yell? Why was he yelling? Did he yell at anyone or anything in particular? Did he do anything before, while, or after yelling? Things like that. This doesn't mean take 400 words to say that your character cut a slice of bread. Also, no txt grmmr or *Bob jumps into the air LIKE A BOSS!*
5. You are not the center of the universe; your character is not a god. The most difficult thing with stories and roleplaying is trying to find a good balance between how much or how little power your character has. Make them too strong, and every fight becomes a foregone conclusion. Too weak, and it makes it boring to watch fights as other characters will do all the work. Making your character perfect in every way will result in them getting struck by Mod Lightning, a mysterious phenomenon that instantly kills those struck by it no matter what and only seems to target "perfect" people.
6. If you will be unable to continue posting in the RP for an amount of time (ie. you go on vacation or your laptop is in the shop, merely tell me so, and I will take control of the character until your return).
7. Posts are to be made in third person limited (you cannot know others thoughts, but you can have an idea of their mood based on facial features and other things).
8. You are expected to maintain and update your application as a profile page. If you have questions on this, ask in the OOC or PM me~ :)
9. No OOC notes except in the OOC thread. Not in the RP, ever. If I have something relevant to say, sometimes I will put it in a spoiler in the RP for (in case I'm worried you might miss it in the OOC) but never discuss OOC except in the proper thread or via PM. There is a reason I have an OOC thread for the RP, it's a pet peeve of mine that people can't use it properly. Thank you.

Breaking these rules may or may not result in punishment, with said punishments being determined by me. In the result of banning, permanent or otherwise, the banned person's character will be controlled by me if necessary (generally regarding situations that may occur in the middle of battles, I will probably only need to do this to a short extent to help the other free the other involved RPer's character from the situation).

Always check back frequently to make sure you are in accordance with all rules. Rules may change over time and you will need to become aware of these changes. I will do my part and try to remember to post about these changes in the OOC as often as I can but you will need to be responsible and accountable as well. That being said, have fun and enjoy yourself!

Any questions about rules can be asked in a post or in a PM.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ∆

Applications can be found below:

Spoiler: show
Name: (Self explanatory, I hope)
Age: (10-18, but if you are older than 15 and unfamiliar with the Alterity canon principles, we will need to have a chat)
Sexuality: (self explanatory...)
Appearance: (You can use pictures, description, whatever. You can even use real life pictures if you wish to do so. )
Personality: (At least a couple sentences, maybe a paragraph. Use your best judgement but six words will not suffice, as I trust you all would have guessed)
Pokemon: (For now, this is your starter Pokemon, which you can choose out of anything, but will later need to be updated to become a section to document your entire party: remember to list important details such as species, gender, ability, level, attacks, name, and maybe even a personality section if you wish. No Legendaries will be allowed as starter Pokemon and no evolved Pokemon other than if you choose to start a Pokemon at a basic stage instead of a Baby stage, but also remember that your character will be inexperienced and will need a Pokemon they are capable of handling, and probably will be generally smaller. You can choose however you met your Pokemon as well, included either in your history or the Pokemon's backstory, whether it was a present from your parents or you found it in your backyard digging through the trash and grabbed it in a sack or whether you bought it from a vendor/shop or have had it since it was an egg, reason should be included still though, and whatnot...some trainers will have known their starter nearly their entire lives and grown up with it as a playmate from their parents as a gift and some others will just get them the day before their journey, it all depends on your character.)
History: (As a rule, I have never met anyone who enjoys filling these out, myself included. They suck, it's true, but do try to give a good summary. Bullet points are acceptable as long as they are chronological and substantially descriptive. I don't want just three bullet points about where they lived, they got a Pokemon, and set out from home but I'm not expecting a novel or even a novella, really~)
Theme Song: (Optional, can be deleted if you wish not to add it)
Quote: (Optional, can be deleted if you wish not to add it)
Other: (Anything else you may wish to add to your form. Questions, concerns, extra tidbits about your character. This section can be deleted after applying if you do not find the information is important.)

Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Reserved Post for Future Use

Follow Me on Tumblr

Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Reserved Post for Future Use

Follow Me on Tumblr

Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:21 pm

One Last Reserved Post for Future Use

Follow Me on Tumblr

Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Name: Neina Madeleine Walker
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Kinsey: 0)
Personality: Neina is incredibly sweet and means well but she is also sometimes very nosy and gossipy and has a short temper. She tries really hard in school but always feels like she is last in the class (she's not actually too bad, though). Neina is also very boy-crazy and generally tends to melt around cute boys her age or older. She is a determined and loyal friend and does her best to achieve success, though she can sometimes be a sore loser. She loves Pokemon and hopes that beginning her Pokemon journey will give her a chance to grow up a bit and learn to be more self-reliant and also more of a role model for others. Her dream is to someday become a gym leader but she has no real type preference or favorite type.
Pokemon:
Cayden wrote:
Neina's first Pokemon is a Minccino, her family's pet and her long time playmate. His name is Cayden and he was a local-bred Pokemon that was gifted to Neina on her third birthday. He used to visit his mother and a few of his siblings in Twinleaf Town's Cinccino ranch every so often but his goal has always been to someday journey out and become stronger and be Neina's partner, though he has never much liked the idea of evolution or becoming a Cinccino, so he hopes to attempt to become stronger without feeling the pressure to resort to evolution and Neina respects that. Growing up in a human home his entire life, Cayden speaks perfect English and Pokemon language, and he gets a lot more use out of English when playing with Neina and interacting with her parents, so his default language is generally English and he even thinks of English as his first language. Cayden is a lot more patient and understanding than Neina and more laid back in some ways, but otherwise he is a good mirror to his trainer and they work together well...he, however, does not go boy crazy nearly as much as his trainer (and yes, he is a homosexual Pokemon).
Male
Level 5
Iron Tail, Pound, Baby-Doll Eyes

Items:
Ultra Ball x1
Quick Ball x2
Heal Ball x2
Ball Capsules x5
Super Potion x2
Max Potion x1
Bicycle
Explorer Kit
Town Map
Xtrans
Poketch
Old Rod
Relic Statue

History: Neina grew up in Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh with her mother and father and on her third birthday, she received a Pokemon as a present from the local Cinccino ranch her mother worked at. Her father was a carpenter that worked alongside his Pokemon and Neina loved playing with the strong Pokemon after work for hours and hours at a time, so it only seemed logical to get the girl her own Pokemon. She was elated and named her new friend and taught the young Minccino how to speak English and they became great, inseparable friends. She did well in school but never as much as she would have liked and she always strived to do better, feeling like a failure through elementary school. Now, at the ripe age of 12, the same age as both of her parents when they began their own Pokemon journeys in Kanto, Neina feels ready and confident and cannot wait to go to Professor Rowan's laboratory to get certified to be an official Pokemon trainer.
Other: Her name is pronounced like the number 9 and then a short vowel a, in case you were wondering, not like Nina.

Follow Me on Tumblr

Last edited by mdf2711 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:00 pm

N A M E ------------Logainne Everette
      A G E --------------.Thirteen
      S E X U A L I T Y --.Heterosexual
      P E R S O N A L I T Y
        Logainne is a rather arrogant young girl who believes her talent triumphs over all hard work.
        She isn't very interested in making friends, but she might if they prove to be useful to her.
        Although she is very knowledgeable about pokemon, her lack of experience holds her back.
        She treats all of her opinions as facts and all other people's facts as opinions.
        Logainne is feared by the younger children from her school.
      H I S T O R Y
        -Born and raised in Jubilife city.
        -Attended the pokemon school.
        -Was placed in an advanced class to learn more techniques.
        -All of the pokemon she used were rentals, so she isn't used to creating bonds.
        -After passing, she was given a trainer's license, but was not permitted to catch wild pokemon outside
        of Jubilife's bordering routes.
        -Her parents could not afford a starter for her, and did not trust wild pokemon.
        -Logainne went off on her own to try and purchase one for cheap.
        -She was unable to find a pokemon in her price range, but soon met a Smeargle.
        -She made a bet with the Smeargle, and he lost.
        -The Smeargle's end of the deal was to be her pokemon.
        -Now that she had a pokemon she was ready to start her journey.
        -Prof. Rowan called her down to receive a pokedex and a Class C license.
      P O K E M O N
        Click Pokemon Sprites for more info
        ----Image---------------Image---------------Image---------------Image---------------Image---------------Image
        ----Rune
        .Own Tempo

Last edited by Clefairies on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Name: Charles "Charlie" Primm
Sexuality: Hetero

~Pokemon

Thor was one of Charlie's first pokemon given to him around his birthday by his Uncle Kane when his was seven years old, even though Thor was born more than a year before that. Thor was the offspring of a special group of Arcaine used by Late night Guardsmen and Police Officers. Trained by his uncle from birth to be a guards companion (Though it's ironic to see the trouble he caused with Charlie), Kane began to see that Charlie and Thor were inseparable, making the final decision to truly make Thor Charlie's pokemon for his seventh birthday. Thor since then has proven to be a loyal pokemon, following his trainers every move. Being taught the English language since birth has made things easier for Charlie and his pokemon, being able to communicate their thoughts to each other. Thor is just as eager as Charlie to get a fresh start and prove themselves to the world.

ThorImage~5
Legal:
(Egg move) Morning Sun, Bite, Roar
illegal:
Ember

~Items

Imagex5,Imagex2,Image, Pokegear, Old Fishing Pole

~History

Personality: Charlie is resourceful and quick to react when it comes to situations, this was mostly brought on by his troubled youth. Loyalty is a big thing for Charlie, and if he feels your the that type of person as well , he will trust you. He puts plenty of faith and loyalty into his pokemon, being something he can truly rely on. Charlie used to be a very troubled youth due to the way he was treated by his step dad. Seeing what his recklessness was doing to his mom, he set that life behind, but not before taking a few useful skills from it with him. Now he is a recovering criminal, who wants to make a name for himself. Charlie hopes that one day he will be able to take on the toughest trainers in his life time and be looked up to and respected for his pokemon and techniques. This will allow him to show people he truly has changed from his old ways.
History: Charlie grew up in Violet City with a very strict step dad, forcing him to constantly do chores and if it wasn't done right there was a problem. It really wasn't until he was eleven when he started to hang with the wrong crowd. Getting into all sorts of trouble with his friends as well as his pokemon. thirteen was when the worst of it began, crimes include, running from Police and breaking and entering, even when caught, he refused to give names of those who got away. This went on for years until Charlie had seen what it was doing to his mom. Because of him, they had moved four times, only staying in each place for a tops of six months, as well as the cause of his step fathers sudden walk-out. Charlie set aside his criminal ways, though no know truly believed him, even the mention of his name seemed to leave a sour taste in their mouths. He decided that it was time to leave and make a new name for himself. He wants to become a strong and respected pokemon trainer to show the world and even his mom that he truly has changed for the better. Leaving her with this final comment " This is better for both of us. One day I will return, being the person you always wanted me to be.

Last edited by luxemis on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Clef already PMed me and was accepted, so her application is fine. But just as a note to anyone curious reading through the OOC and character profiles (which will be expected to be maintained), if you click the icon of her Pokemon, it leads you to another mini-bio of Rune with even more info, which is really cool.

To Lux, you will be accepted and it looks alright (maybe with a bit of rushed spelling mistakes but I'm not too concerned so long as u dont strt spking n txtspch kk? lol) but there is a conflicting 5 years old versus 7 years old conflict in Thor's backstory that confused me, so maybe that's worth clarifying? Thank you.

Very excited everyone. Cast is looking cool and I just can't wait for it to get even bigger. I know TheThunderer is already planning to join with quite an interesting character and I don't know about any others but we'll just wait and see~~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Sorry for the errors, I was being kicked of the computer and wanted to finish it. Even now I'm trying to make these corrections on my phone so sorry in advance if I missed something. Also definitely no text speak, don't even do that when texting.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:16 am

No, lux, I understand and figured it was due to some kind of rush (that happens to me at times too) and I know you usually do much better work than that, I was just a bit surprised. Don't worry about it~ :)

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 am

Alrighty, I was able to fully take a look at the mistakes I had made. Hopefully everything is resolved, just hoping that this character will work out trying something other than the character of Luxemis Artherian. I also changed some of the stuff around as well, now I'm just hoping that I can find someone to make a few sprites for me so I don't have to give a full description.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 pm

I have a form coming up. I will double post sadly. Watch this space uwu

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 pm

I changed Logan to Logainne. Even though that's Raquel's last name and I hate reusing names I just think a feminine version sounds better than the unisex version.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 pm

That's fine but her history and Rune's history both still have the old name, so be sure to edit those too, haha~
Glad to see you, drac, looking forward to your form soon~
And it looks alright, lux, I'm sure it'll be fine (different is sometimes good! :D)~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:41 pm

ImageImage

Mavis Blackwood | | 12 | Heterosexual

Keeps to herself, especially around people. Sometimes so quiet that people are just surprised when she says something.
      Does not stand idly by when people or pokemon are being harmed. Most of the time.
      Likes to resolve conflicts peacefully, if possible.
      Likes excitement, adventure and learning new things.
      Quite impatient, jumps from activity to activity.
      Resourceful and enthusiastic, has a great imagination.
      Can be a little naive about how the world works, especially in social situations.
      Does not really know what to do aside from the general "go adventuring".

Has long, pink hair (never been cut short; just trimmed), dark green eyes and practical adventuring clothes in green and grey.
      Doesn't have breasts yet. It is not something she is worried or upset over.
      Height: 4"10 / 1.47 m, Weight: 100 lbs / 45.4 kg

Mewlin (Espurr) | | Level 5 | Heterosexual

Hidden ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Yawn (egg move), Scratch, Leer, Covet
Illegal move: Disarming Voice

Bought from a Breeder, never used for battles until day of pokemon adventure.
          Speaks perfect english, but prefers to use telepathy when talking to humans.
          Speaks pokespeak just fine, with a hint of Kalos-ian accent.
          As babysitter for Mavis, Mewlin has greater mastery over her moves Yawn, Leer and Disarming Voice.
          Has taken on the mentor role for Mavis. Laments regularly over the lack of social interaction Mavis has.
          Acts much like a parent; so much that the real parents trust Mewlin to take care of things that would normally be their business.
          Very independent.
          Mewlin has two goals for the adventure: 1) To evolve into a beautiful Meowstic 2) To push Mavis to make more friends.
          Height: 1"0 / 0.3 m, Weight: 7.7 lbs / 3.5 kg

History:
      Lived in Eterna City since birth.
      Father is a researcher at a far-off land (Kalos) and is often away for months at a time.
      Mother works at the Herb shop. Mavis helps out sometimes.
      Father bought the Espurr (Mewlin) to be a "replacement dad" to tuck Mavis in at night, and generally be overall babysitter/caretaker. That's when Mavis was 5.
      Mewlin was registered to the Mother until Mavis passed her Trainer Registration.
      Mavis prefers being surrounded by pokemon to being surrounded by people, because she feels that pokemon are simpler to understand.
      She hangs out often at the Ancient statue, the Museum or the Library.
      Was able to pass her trainer registration test when she was 10, but delayed on the adventuring until she was a little older/wiser. She was homeschooled.

MEWSGREEN SPRITES

Collector of Mew and Green Sprite Pokemon

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:42 am

Name: Harry 'Hyunjun' Kang
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: A tall, lanky boy with dyed brown hair in a mop. His hair usually covers his eyebrows, and he has rather small eyes. Pale-skinned and lithe, he usually wears a yellow hoodie over a white T-shirt. Harry walks with a slight limp on his left foot, but it's almost unnoticeable until he loses his balance.
Personality: Harry is gentle and friendly, highly protective of his friends. He speaks exceptionally slowly, each of his sentences only made up of up to three words. Needless to say, he's a fairly quiet person that prefers to be left alone. Harry also tends to get frustrated if he is unable to be understood. Though so, Harry likes company and is often overly-eager to make friends. This may make him seem slightly creepy or possessive towards others, but it is simply because he can't grasp the concept of friendship very well. Harry also has the tendacy to mimic the actions and speech of others, including Pokémon and this makes him an expert in communicating with Pokémon that may not speak English.
Pokemon: RNG gave me Sigilyph. So...
Schutzen wrote:

Saved by Harry after being blown away by a snowstorm, Schutzen is obsessed with defending his owner. He used to protect an ancient civilisation, and plans to continue doing so with Harry by his side. Due to lacking a mouth, Schutzen does not speak but instead projects his thoughts with telepathy. He also projects Harry's thoughts at times, helping his owner to get points across. Schutzen is German for 'protect', once again revealing Harry's talent of understanding multiple languages.

Schutzen knows Gust, Hypnosis, and the illegal Future Sight.

History:
-born in the frigid climate of Snowpoint City
-was slightly deformed, causing his slow speech and limp
-spent time observing the Sneasel and Snovers around Acuity Lakefront to improve his balance and eventually find his own Pokémon
-caught a Sigilyph that had been blown into Acuity Lakefront by large snowstorms and was freezing to death
-realised his talent of being able to communicate with Pokémon non-verbally to convey his thoughts
-Befriended the Sigilyph after it recovered
-decided to bring it to Professor Rowan due to it being a never-seen-before species(or at least to him)
Theme Song: Stranger like Me- Phil Collins
Quote: "...not scare. Help. Talk to. Not catch."
Other: - for now

Last edited by dracoon on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:02 am

Both Mavis and Harry will be accepted. ;) Glad to have you both joining us~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Edited uwu

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Thank you~ So how soon do you think we can start the RP, you guys? Will everyone be ready by tomorrow afternoon? I'd love to get started as soon as possible! I just know we're going to have so much fun.

As a note: Pokemon in the routes are not fully randomized from all 719 Pokemon as in most other RPs. In this, I have combed through the full list of all Pokemon and decided what Pokemon will be appropriate for this route. Now, this is not just a tiny list of the in-game Pokemon found on the route, but to keep things realistic it basically includes most every non-Baby (breeder), non-human evolved, non-legendary Pokemon that could realistically survive/live in the route. Therefore, all basic bugs, basic rodents, basic Pikachu-variants, basic birds, and such will most likely be available in most all routes. Route 201 has been determined to be quite forested and therefore features many Grass and Bug and Normal types. Also, due to a major habitat relocation project about ten years ago, all starter Pokemon from every region can appear in this area. The list will be randomized to determined species and then randomized again to determined level (and therefore evolution). In the event you choose to go head toward Lake Verity, be aware that there will be a whole different list of randomized encounterable Pokemon, however for participants who are not Twinleaf locals, you will be arriving by bus/train/plane/taxi bird service/subway/hitchhiking/etc in Twinleaf as well and you will have to just suck it up and hike yourselves to Sandgem to visit Professor Rowan just like everyone else (so no skipping ahead with that, sorry).

The list for Route 201 is as follows:
1. Turtwig
2. Chimchar
3. Piplup
4. Starly
5. Bidoof
6. Kriketot
7. Shinx
8. Burmy
9. Combee
10. Pachirisu
11. Buizel
12. Buneary
13. Glameow
14. Stunky
15. Bulbasaur
16. Charmander
17. Squirtle
18. Caterpie
19. Weedle
20. Pidgey
21. Rattata
22. Spearow
23. Ekans
24. Pikachu
25. Sandshrew
26. Nidoran (Male)
27. Nidoran (Female)
28. Vulpix
29. Meowth
30. Poliwag
31. Bellsprout
32. Slowpoke
33. Tangela
34. Chikorita
35. Cyndaquil
36. Totodile
37. Sentret
38. Hoothoot
39. Ledyba
40. Spinarak
41. Natu
42. Hoppip
43. Aipom
44. Murkrow
45. Snubbull
46. Teddiursa
47. Treecko
48. Torchic
49. Mudkip
50. Poochyena
51. Zigzagoon
52. Wurmple
53. Lotad
54. Seedot
55. Taillow
56. Wingull
57. Ralts
58. Surskit
59. Shroomish
60. Slakoth
61. Nincada
62. Skitty
63. Electrike
64. Minun
65. Plusle
66. Volbeat
67. Illumise
68. Roselia
69. Snivy
70. Tepig
71. Oshawott
72. Patrat
73. Lillipup
74. Purrloin
75. Pansage
76. Pidove
77. Blitzle
78. Drillbur
79. Sewaddle
80. Cottonee
81. Petilil
82. Zorua
83. Minccino
84. Deerling
85. Emolga
86. Foongus
87. Joltik
88. Rufflet
89. Vullaby
90. Chespin
91. Fennekin
92. Froakie
93. Bunnelby
94. Fletchling
95. Scatterbug
96. Litleo
97. Flabebe
98. Skiddo
99. Pancham
100. Furfrou
101. Espurr
102. Helioptile
103. Dedenne
104. Phantump
105. Pumpkaboo

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm

We can start as soon as possible! :D I'm so excited XD

I've noticed that we have a few telepathic people/pokemon; would we need a common convention for speech? Like "Talking", [Pokespeak], Thinking etc?

MEWSGREEN SPRITES

Collector of Mew and Green Sprite Pokemon

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next