It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
Welcome to the Kalos Region: The OOC Thread (open/accepting) 

Welcome to the Kalos Region - a place of beauty and fashion, a place of variety, and a place of wonder. You are about to embark on a journey into this marvelous region. Whether this is you first ever adventure or your very last, you can be sure that much awaits you from the very moment you enter the world of Kalos. Be prepared for an exciting, fast-paced, and fun journey like you've never seen before. You'll encounter new Pokemon, make new friends, find new rivals, and battle in new ways. Get ready for your newest adventure, starting in the famous Lumiose City. Please, take some time to read up on the RP and familiarize yourself with its rules and then feel free to complete a form and sign up!

●◊●◊○●○◊●◊●

This RP is special and unique for one important reason. I know from past experience that it can truly suck to lose a character to a dying RP. Now, I'm not simply talking about when you fill out a form, select a starter, and the RP never kicks off. That's not even close to the same feeling because that character can still be recycled. I mean when you play as a character for months or years and carefully cultivate their personality and team and grow to love them so much and then - almost unexpectedly - the RP dies and so with it does your character. That truly sucks and so I want to give those characters another chance at life.

In this RP, you can have as many characters as you feel comfortable controlling and keeping up with. You can start a new journey with a brand new character or you can bring in old characters or do a mixture of both if you like. New characters will just not have the backstory and special perk that we'll discuss later. They will however get something that old trainers will not so it's very much a Catch-22, which we'll discuss more about soon.

For old characters, you will have to link back to the RP they came from and tell where the RP last left off. Then you will tell us about how they continued after that, if they beat the rest of the gym leaders or gave up, and what place they got in their League Championship/Ribbon Cup respectively. For characters coming from the same RP, the placings will be first come, first serve, so if someone took 4th place and you wanted it, try for 5th or 6th or something else. You are starting a journey to make new Pokemon friends and companions, so you cannot expect to simply use all of your old Pokemon. However, you will be allowed to keep one of your old Pokemon in your party at a time (you can switch around too), but it needs to be limited to remain fair to new trainers.

For new characters, you will be starting your journey in the famous Lumiose City by getting a Pokemon starter from the famous Professor Sycamore. Your starter will be special and unique in a way that you probably will not expect, but it will be a nice surprise, I promise. More on this as soon as our first beginner applies.

●◊●◊○●○◊●◊●

The rules are as follows:

1. Don't curse or have sexual dialogue, etc.
2. Be friendly. Don't insult other people, don't insult religions, don't insult ethnicities, don't insult people with disabilities, don't insult sexuality. We're all friends here, and if you would like to disagree with me on that point, I'd be more than happy to show you the metaphorical door if you don't suck it up.
3. No controlling other people's characters. If you have this scene in your mind that requires someone else's characters to do a certain action, you can't have their characters do that action
4. Be descriptive. Nothing is more infuriating than a person posting something like "Jack yelled." What did he yell? Why was he yelling? Did he yell at anyone or anything in particular? Did he do anything before, while, or after yelling? Things like that. This doesn't mean take 400 words to say that your character cut a slice of bread. Also, no txt grmmr or *Bob jumps into the air LIKE A BOSS!*
5. You are not the center of the universe; your character is not a god. The most difficult thing with stories and roleplaying is trying to find a good balance between how much or how little power your character has. Make them too strong, and every fight becomes a foregone conclusion. Too weak, and it makes it boring to watch fights as other characters will do all the work. Making your character perfect in every way will result in them getting struck by Mod Lightning, a mysterious phenomenon that instantly kills those struck by it no matter what and only seems to target "perfect" people.
6. If you will be unable to continue posting in the RP for an amount of time (ie. you go on vacation or your laptop is in the shop, merely tell me so, and I will take control of the character until your return).
7. Posts are to be made in third person limited (you cannot know others thoughts, but you can have an idea of their mood based on facial features and other things).
8. You are expected to maintain and update your application as a profile page. If you have questions on this, ask in the OOC or PM me~ :)
9. No OOC notes except in the OOC thread. Not in the RP, ever. If I have something relevant to say, sometimes I will put it in a spoiler in the RP for (in case I'm worried you might miss it in the OOC) but never discuss OOC except in the proper thread or via PM. There is a reason I have an OOC thread for the RP, it's a pet peeve of mine that people can't use it properly. Thank you.

Breaking these rules may or may not result in punishment, with said punishments being determined by me. In the result of banning, permanent or otherwise, the banned person's character may be controlled by me if other RPers require a response from said banned person in order to continue and then will be left alone.

Always check back frequently to make sure you are in accordance with all rules. Rules may change over time and you will need to become aware of these changes. I will do my part and try to remember to post about these changes in the OOC as often as I can but you will need to be responsible and accountable as well. That being said, have fun and enjoy yourself!

Any questions about rules can be asked in a post or in a PM.

●◊●◊○●○◊●◊●

Applications can be found below:

Old Trainers

Spoiler: show
Name: (self explanatory, I hope)
Age: (~10-18, should be approximately one year older than in their last RP, if my age restrictions don't fit, just discuss it with me and we'll work something out)
Sexuality: (self explanatory...)
Pokemon: (all Pokemon in your party from previous, may be evolved/leveled up if appropriate, and a couple reasonable captures may be allowed...with the exception of Eevees/Shinies/Legendaries/etc)
Appearance: (You can use pictures, description, whatever. You can even use real life pictures if you wish to do so. )
Personality: (At least a couple sentences, maybe a paragraph. Use your best judgement but six words will not suffice, as I trust you all would have guessed)
History: (As a rule, I have never met anyone who enjoys filling these out, myself included. They suck, it's true, but do try to give a good summary. Bullet points are acceptable as long as they are chronological and substantially description. I don't want three bullet points about where they lived, they heard the radio show, and set off for Pallet but I'm not expecting a novel or even a novella, really~ Make sure to include details about your previous journey(s) and how you ended your journey in that region, details found above in the introduction)
Theme Song: (optional)
Quote: (optional)
Other: (Anything else you may wish to add to your form. Questions, concerns, extra tidbits about your character. This section can be deleted after applying if you do not find the information is important)

New Trainers

Name: (self explanatory, I hope)
Sexuality: (self explanatory...)
Pokemon: (this will later become a party section, for now give one vague detail that can classify Pokemon [such as types, body types, regions, egg groups, stages/evolutions, color, etc] and I will roll you your three starter choices)
Appearance: (You can use pictures, description, whatever. You can even use real life pictures if you wish to do so. )
Personality: (At least a couple sentences, maybe a paragraph. Use your best judgement but six words will not suffice, as I trust you all would have guessed)
History: (As a rule, I have never met anyone who enjoys filling these out, myself included. They suck, it's true, but do try to give a good summary. Bullet points are acceptable as long as they are chronological and substantially description. I don't want three bullet points about where they lived, they heard the radio show, and set off for Pallet but I'm not expecting a novel or even a novella, really~)
Theme Song: (optional)
Quote: (optional)
Other: (Anything else you may wish to add to your form. Questions, concerns, extra tidbits about your character. This section can be deleted after applying if you do not find the information is important)

Last edited by mdf2711 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Characters

mdf2711
Benny Petit
Jackson Gray
Rye
Rye Hendew
TheThunderer
Lucifer Olsen
dracoon
Linda Draconem
Daniel Wyvern
Kismet
Rue Buckler
Clefairies
Madeline Marsh
Raquel Logainne
Jirachi
Lynn Lockwood
VictinyX
Lee James
Aximili
Tian Ignatio

Last edited by mdf2711 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:33 pm

All recurring NPCs and their known Pokemon teams at present:

Professor Sycamore
*Garchomp
August Leung (梁八月)
*Magby
Francesca "Fran" McDonough
*Walrein, Smoochum
Finnick Lefèvre
*Pinsir, Tropius
Lyra Fournier
*Tranquill, Purugly, Pansear
Cole Walker
*Sceptile, Oddish

Last edited by mdf2711 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:34 pm

“We must go beyond textbooks, go out
into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the
wilderness and travel and explore and tell the
world the glories of our journey”
-John Hope Franklin

Name: Benjamin Xavier Petit
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: An excitable little boy with an endless curiosity. He wants to learn as much as he can about the world. He isn't necessarily a know-it-all, but everything he learns, he soaks up quickly and will gladly recite even the most trivial of details from memory. Benny is a joker and loves to have fun, but that doesn't mean he can't be serious. When put in serious situations, Benny acts calmly and takes down his foes with ease. He doesn't always deal well with stress and fear and almost shuts down completely in these situations, trying to calm himself to try and act brave.
History: Benny has always had a comfortable life. He was never exactly spoiled, but he nearly always got what he wanted. This however, didn't make him a stuck-up person. His parents are extremely wealthy, and so they give him tons of cash so that they don't need to deal with the boy. Benny really only buys books though, because he loves stories, and he often buys food for wild Pokemon to eat, and gives lots of money to random people he meets in the street. Benny has always longed for a "normal" life and would give all of his money to spend time with his parents. Benny wants to go on a Pokemon journey to see the world, but more than that, he hopes that becoming an important Pokemon trainer will help him gain a hint of recognition with his family. Back in Johto, Benny began his Pokemon journey and met his best friends, Mori and Graham, along the way. They beat all eight gym leaders and Benny won 9th in the Johto League Silver Conference Victory Tournament, just being beat out by a slim margin by Madeline Marsh, the current League Champion, in the Semi-Quarter Finals. Now, Benny is taking a break from traveling with his friends and has decided to go to Kalos to visit his parents and for some time to train extensively in the meantime.
Pokemon:
Nikki wrote:
ImageImage
Nikki was Benny's starter Pokemon. She is very agile and acrobatic, and is skilled at performing gymnastic combination moves. Nikki is best at offense and needs to work much harder at defensive strategies and planning ahead in battle, rather than rushing in headstrong without thinking. Nikki also needs to continuing working at balance when landing, but she is improving greatly. Nikki is a quick learner and a devoted Pokemon who loves her trainer very much. Nikki really wants to evolve into a Weavile one day and she and Benny are constantly searching to find the special (albeit rare) item, Razor Claw, that will allow her to evolve someday.
Inner Focus

Roxxi wrote:
ImageImage
Roxxi was the first Pokemon that Benny ever caught, with the help of Nikki of course. She is very adept at shape shifting to take advantage of situations, though is not yet very comfortable battling in her own form. She is a quirky Pokemon, but very sweet and attentive. She is also a fast learner and good with memory, which comes in handy for remembering complicated battle maneuvers (when mimicking them), learning new moves fast, and shifting with little to no problems (especially if she has seen the Pokemon often/for a long time). She does not give out her trust very often, and forms lasting bonds with those she does trust.
Illusion

Minni wrote:
ImageImage
Minni is one tough cookie. She is well rounded in both offense and defense, using her thick, blubbery skin and defense-based status moves to protect herself while also dealing considerable damage with her powerful offensive techniques. Minni is a slow learner, but tries hard. Her favorite move is Rollout, which she learned from copying the technique of a wild Phanphy while in battle. Minni's radar-hearing is very useful. She evolved after a long, hard battle with Robert's Hitmonlee, near Florando. Overall, she is an essential member of Benny's team.
Huge Power

Reggi wrote:
ImageImage
Reggi is a timid little Pokemon. He is a specially colored Duskull from another dimension, brought to this world by Celebi. The time traveling Pokemon had accidentally happened to cross through space as well as time, when it encountered a group of Pokemon that were being oppressed by Team Rocket in this world. It rescued as many as it could, Reggi included, and brought them here to this world. However, the were soon captured by Rocket grunts again, this time in this dimension. Benny rescued Duskull, but his life of constantly living in captivity had taught him to be especially wary of strangers and to rely on his strength and abilities (like temporary invisibility and lack of tangibility) to get along. Being a part of a team is a new idea for him, but he's willing to try it out. Reggi also spoke a different language in the beginning, but he's beginning to learn the dialect of this world, though he's not yet very fluent.
Levitate

Lizzi wrote:
ImageImage
Lizzi hatched from a special egg Benny recieved in Violet City, as a thank you for defeating several Rocket goons with Robert in Cherrygrove. She is inquisitive and cheerful and loves to have fun. She is a giggly Pokemon and lapses into gigglefits over simple things. She is still a baby but months of watching her teammates fight and train (not to mention wearing an Exp. Share to help her out as well) has allowed her to evolve into a Jigglypuff. Benny is very protective of his baby and does not let her battle much, but her solid strategy always involves either quickly putting the foe to sleep or quickly attracting it, either way to disable it to the best of her abilities.
Cute Charm

Last edited by mdf2711 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Name: Iryea 'Rye' Hendew
Sexuality: Has no defined sexuality yet / undetermined

Pokemon:
Bec wrote:
ImageImageImage
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Naughty
Scratch || Leer || Pursuit

Bec is a crafty pokemon who manages to find his way into every crack and crevice he can find. Especially if there may be something to be found. While there is a lot of work to be done with using his illusions as he still retains his tail, he is very good at finding objects. If you've lost something, Bec is the pokemon to go to. He may not be the strongest but he tries very hard to protect those around him. Sometimes however this ends up with him needing to be saved as he tends to run into situations without thinking. Bec is Rye's biggest comfort and the two have a tight bond.

Bag:Image || Imagex5

Appearance:
Commonly found in a plain tank top in combination of a pair of jean shorts with a small apron tied around at the waist. This apron is commonly filled with wood working and engraving tools. Has a choker and matching arm band. Also in the ownership of a few piercings in her left ear that were met with a lot of resistance from her mother yet in the end was allowed to keep (due only to the fact that they already existed). Shaggy, cotton candy blue straight hair that somehow manages to stay out of her eyes which are a matching shade of her hair colour. Average build but wishes she had more muscle. Light peach skin colour.

Personality:
A fiery temper is normally the first part of her personality people meet. She's a stubborn one rarely admitting defeat either, no matter the situation. With new people she comes off a little standoffish, possibly rude. Which doesn't really change the longer you know her either. Just once she starts to trust someone she'll be more comfortable showing a caring side. That tends to be of the more forceful nature though, even as far as to say overbearing. But above everything else Rye is always honest. Another personality trait to note is that she has no sense of personal space being quite touchy, clingy and any other adjective of the such possible.

History:
Growing up in Sinnoh, Rye used to be taken care of by her father Jace who was a rugged man. Working often doing a lot of contracting and construction just to make ends meet. Since most of the jobs were long hours and he couldn't afford a nanny, he would just take her to work with him. So as the years went by she became more than handy with building things. Above all else she got very passionately into wood working, making chairs among other furniture with beautiful designs of Pokemon engraved into them.

However her mother Lydia started to come back into the picture when she turned 16. Upon finding out that the girl had never once been taken out to become a proper trainer, her mother had an uproar. Lydia herself was an ace trainer who had been out traveling the Kanto region, hence why she was out of the picture for so long. While her father did have one or two Pokemon, it never occurred to him for Rye to have her own. Flying there immediately her mother scooped her up and took her back home to her own home. After that it was a few months of catching up and teaching Rye the ideals of being a Pokemon trainer. Naturally she didn't want to send her child out to be a trainer without any idea what she would be doing. Hoping it wasn't too late for her Lydia finally decided that Rye should start out in the Kalos region. After giving her some supplies and a pat on the back Rye was left standing alone in Lumiose City nervous but excited to start her own journey.

Theme Song: Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia

Quote: "Shape your soul like you would glass, clear and uncluttered."

Other:

++ When she doesn't have anything to whittle or fiddle around with when waiting she gets extremely anxious, nervous and can't stay still. Some part of her either taps, twitches or moves in some way. She knows she does this and tries to always have little pieces of wood in her apron to keep herself calm and occupied. The figurines she makes she gives out to people or kids later on.

++ Very dandy camper and can get by decently in the woods if need be.

++ Likes to sing when she's by herself, clams up as soon as she hears or see other people coming.

++ Her parents both worry about her because she has not yet taken an interest to dating.

Email me @ Ryealetree@gmail.com || Spoopy Genkarp by Pox <3
Image || Image

Last edited by Rye on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

You will be accepted, Rye. But first I need to ask two things. I first have to ask, does Rye have a full name? It's not a necessity, it's just something I like characters to have, to at least feel real. But either way is alright.

Second, I actually really have to know what you want me to roll for. You will be given three starter choices, two of which will be randomized out of the entire National Dex (only minus legendaries) and one which will be randomized out of a narrowed category (as described in the application form...not really sure how you missed that part)...

But after that, it's fine and you'll be accepted~ Just get me the preference (or none if you really don't care) so I can randomize for you soon~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Prof. Oak wrote:
≪≪W A I T. . .

~Rye says~
══════════

I can easily put a full name sorry. And sorry for missing the pokemon part oh gosh I am such a space case. You'll have to forgive me its currently 3:30am where I am lol > >;; I will edit it right now for you.

Image || Image

Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:28 pm
Profile WWW

Okay, Rye, you roll is:

Shuppet
Sunkern
Ditto

Wow, cool choices.
If you want more choices, you can reroll twice, choosing one Pokemon from the current list to keep constant each time. Though you can't choose from the previous lists then. You also won't get a preference with a reroll, it'll be completely random. So it's up to you~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Prof. Oak wrote:
≪≪W A I T. . .

~Rye says~
══════════

Even though I am like 100% sure I would love to have Shuppet I am a curious person and would like to re-roll the other two slots, keeping Shuppet on the list though. Just in case cause you never know, you might roll me a top favorite pokemon :> but if I don't like the new list I will go with Shuppet.

Image || Image

Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:05 pm
Profile WWW

Name: Lucifer Olsen
Pokemon:
Venus
She is a sweet and kind Ralts, but she is a bit shy when it comes to new people or pokemon. Though once familiar with someone she endlessly worries about them and wants to make sure they are safe, stress-free and happy. Venus is an obedient pokemon and will do anything a trainer asks, despite the fact she'd rather not battle.

Appearance: Lucifer stands at 6’1” which adds to his tough and strong appearance. He has jet black hair that is considered longer for boys and is surprisingly well kept. It stops just above of his deep rust brown eyes in the front and in back down to the nape of his neck. His skin is on the paler side and he usually wears darker colors. He has glasses but usually only wears them to read. 
Personality: Lucifer is the loner type. He is quiet but intelligent. He enjoys reading, playing chess, and studying, tough he will never admit it. He can come off rather rude and cold to people when he first meets them but after getting to know them he’s actually extremely kind and thoughtful. He can not tolerate bullying and people who abuse others. Lucifer tends to think things through before actually doing it.
History: His father resents him due to the fact his mother died giving birth to him and gave him the name Lucifer. Ever since he was little he studied to be a great pokemon trainer like his mother was. He was a diligent student and preferred the company of pokemon over the company of people
Other: Lucifer enjoys cute baby pokemon.

Last edited by TheThunderer on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Accepted. Abbie, your starter choices are:
Ralts
Electrike
Carvanha

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:37 am

Name: Linda Draconem
Sexuality: Straight
Pokemon:
Ollie wrote:
Image- Lax, Sturdy

Linda's first Pokémon, whom she got as an Onix. Ollie may seem imposing in stature but he is gentle towards Linda and her friends. As the oldest Pokémon, he often takes on a protector role towards his team of Pokémon. He may seem strong and tough as nails, but he's actually a big softie that likes being polished and coddled.

Gary wrote:
Image- Quiet, Rough Skin

Born blind as a Gible, Gary has grown to become a stoic and cold Garchomp. He doesn't show much emotion, as he sees it as weakness and knows very well his blindness is enough weakness. Due to Linda's training, Gary has acute senses of his surroundings with his remaining senses, using it to his advantage during battle. Gary had heard of Mega Evolution and is still unsure whether the stone in question that grants him his new form will restore his sight(to him, an exciting but fearsome prospect).

Remus wrote:
Image- Quirky, Levitate

A gift from Mewtwo, Remus is a cloned Rotom. Cheeky and mischievous, he often hovers around Linda to play pranks on unsuspecting trainers. He is also infamous for evading the capture beam of the special Clone Ball he is held in, preferring to bob freely against the wind. Remus is in fact curious of the world, often possessing different human machinery to study its contents or wreck havoc. After all, he had never seen anywhere beside the interior of Cerulean Cave before this.

Raider wrote:
Image- Rash, Static

A city mouse Linda befriended, Raider is streetsmart and cool like that. He likes food and a nice scratch behind the ears, but he packs a punch when sent into battle. Raider is eager to impress others, but he is unfortunately...light-clawed.

Appearance: Image
Personality: Optimistic and cheerful, Linda often brings joy to people around her. She may appear friendly but is actually rather slow to trust. Linda is a glutton and loves to do nothing but stuff herself with Pokémon and her attitude towards them is that if she is given a choice to make friends, she will. As a Trainer Linda has shown herself to be very talented in battling but she has a single quirk of never controlling her Pokémon in any battle, even Wild encounters and this is the extent of trust she puts to her Pokémon.
History: Linda grew up in a ranch of Dragon-type Pokémon, armed with her 100 Poliwag pets from a nearby pond. She set off on an adventure through Kanto with her new Onix, passing through tribes and tribulations. Linda has amassed 16 badges from the past 5 years, allowing her access to Mt. Silver. She began travelling the various regions after the events of Team Oblivion passed, challenging Gyms on occasion and allowing herself a few stops along the way. Recently she had heard of the Kalos region, and its secret in Mega Evolution. Due to it being an unexplored and fresh terrain, Linda was excited. She was raring to go when it was confirmed that there may be hope for Gary, her Garchomp's disability after all.
Theme Song: Trouble Maker- Now
Quote: 'So what's in for us tomorrow?'
Other: Linda's left arm is a synthetic one, crafted by Silph Co. after losing it to a Dragonite rampage when she was 8.

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Last edited by dracoon on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:22 am

I had forgotten about Gary momentarily but I really like how you tied that together so nicely~~ I'll be posting Jackson's profile tomorrow when I can and I also want to create a new trainer if I find the time. This will be so fun! <3

You will be accepted drac, but you have one logical irregularity in your app. Age. Linda was 17 when she started her journey, correct? So now she would be at least 22 or older. I know it's generally outside the limitations but it is logical and follows from Kanto so for continuity's sake, I'd allow it~~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 am

posting so i can stalk thread~

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:09 am
Profile WWW

Okay, Kizzy~ Stalk all you want. Or you could always join too. If you want to join with Kismet from old Kanto, then drac and I decided it would be best to be vague on the saving the world details and skip ahead to later life, about 5/6 years later. It'll be fun~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 am

mdf2711 wrote:
I had forgotten about Gary momentarily but I really like how you tied that together so nicely~~ I'll be posting Jackson's profile tomorrow when I can and I also want to create a new trainer if I find the time. This will be so fun! <3

You will be accepted drac, but you have one logical irregularity in your app. Age. Linda was 17 when she started her journey, correct? So now she would be at least 22 or older. I know it's generally outside the limitations but it is logical and follows from Kanto so for continuity's sake, I'd allow it~~

Actually she was 10 when she started Kanto's trip so +5+2, she'll be 16-17 :> I double-checked the form to ensure I was right :P

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:24 am

Oh really? I guess I just got confused with all your Lindaceptions with Linda usually being somewhat older, in the 16-17 range most often. Ooops, my mistake, I thought you'd just forgotten to add the years. Thanks~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:26 am

I'll stalk for now~ If i were to reuse an old character, I'd probably use Griffon Monado <3 Griffin? Pretty sure it was Griffon...
but yeah, i liked him haha. But i have no problems making new characters up either, apart from the names haha.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:27 am
Profile WWW

Kismet wrote:
I'll stalk for now~ If i were to reuse an old character, I'd probably use Griffon Monado <3 Griffin? Pretty sure it was Griffon...
but yeah, i liked him haha. But i have no problems making new characters up either, apart from the names haha.

Oooh, reuse Cecil and pervy Sammy. Hehehe. Though we never got far in that RP though...but you did have quite a large team already...I think that Unova could fairly be counted for the purposes of this RP.

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:30 am

mdf2711 wrote:
Oh really? I guess I just got confused with all your Lindaceptions with Linda usually being somewhat older, in the 16-17 range most often. Ooops, my mistake, I thought you'd just forgotten to add the years. Thanks~

The pitfalls of recycling a character I guess xD

/clings to Kizzy nooooo come back

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 241 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next