It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Kanto: Road to Mastery (journey freeplay) OOC 

Okay this rp was kind of like abandoned but I think I am going to start it anyway. I just watched Pokemon Origins so it really inspired me to want to keep this going.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:38 pm

Well, TheThunderer is sorta grounded for the moment but I'm still totally willing and I bet she is too. I'll update later with Verity's newest image, I suppose. Are we going to get another player then or not bother? I mean, it is just an unclaimed Pikachu after all and it's not even a real starter so no big~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm going to take the Pikachu instead so it will be more realistic since Sandshrew isn't even a starter.

I made a triple battle team on x because I was bored, and it was Pikachu, Marill, and Sandshrew. The latter were named Pikablu and Pikashru

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Awesome and okay, I guess that works. But if Sandshrew fits your character more, I don't see any reason not to use it. After all, Ash only got one because all the other starters were taken and Oak had caught a random spare, and Oak randomly wild captured one in Pokemon Yellow so that's why for that. And actually, Pikachu in the games and most of the anime/manga aren't even native to Pallet or the surrounding area and appear almost exclusively in Viridian Forest in Kanto. It almost seems more realistic to be something other than Pikachu, to be fair, since it was "randomly" captured in the wild. *shrug* But whatever, I guess anything works~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:43 pm

That is true. I don't know then. I don't want to seem like I am choosing my own unique starter, but depending on who is still in I will see what I use.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Message VictinyX to see if he plans on continuing. I know I can vouch for me and TheThunderer can't be grounded forever and I know she was looking forward to this, so I can probably pretty much vouch for her here too...

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Character name: Patch
Image[/b]

Personality: A quite adventurous type and is not the kind of person who likes to goof off...a lot
Bag: A single potion
Pokemon:Image
[b]Personality:A quite confident Pokemon despite the kind of things that the owner before this treated it

Moves:Scratch, ember, growl, smokescreen

Ryan's Team

Sat May 24, 2014 10:21 am

This thread's been dead for several months...try not to necro-post randomly. I'd be willing to start it up if Clef and others still have any interest but it's not really an appropriate moment to randomly post an app without checking first...sorry~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Sat May 24, 2014 10:56 am

This roleplay was abandoned because of the lack of interest. I'd still like to do it eventually.

LevelSk8er:
-Charmander was already taken by someone
-Your Personality is severely lacking. It doesn't have to be super long but it needs to have more depth.
-I'd prefer you keep the images smaller or in a spoiler.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sat May 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Gemini Hunter
Personality: Gemini is a fun loving, sweet and loyal girl on the inside, but she doesn't often show it. As a defense against the world, she acts tough and edgy, with a sharp, sarcastic attitude. Gemini never lets her true emotions show, and has a hard time trusting people, but once you've gained her trust she'll be the best friend you've ever had. She loves her Pokemon fiercely and would do anything for them.
Pokemon:
Nickname: Cassie
Personality: Cassie is a very serious Pikachu, always thoughtful and trying to make others happy. She's not quite comfortable with her trainer just yet, but she's willing to try. Incredibly intelligent, Cassie gets insulted if anyone talks down to her, and she doesn't like her Pokeball, though she'll go into it to please her trainer.
Moves: Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave.

Feel free to add me! Just PM me so I can add you back!
FC: 1693-2181-8801

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2