It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
white skies : island escape [ooc/recruiting] 

w h i t e s k i e s : t h e t a l e o f s a l v a t i o n

plot
The highly-anticipated game ‘White Skies’ has finally hit the shelves. It’s one of those games that makes you feel like you’re actually in it, fully immersive working with those new motion sensors on your console. The graphics are to die for, and the storyline is deliciously complicated and compelling. It’s everything one could ask for in a game.

You, among millions of others pick up a copy and bring it home in feverish excitement. You put it in to the console and boot it up, starting the game and selecting what type of character you’d like to play - customising everything about it and getting everything right before pressing confirm. Too bad your copy was one of the glitched copies that hit the shelves, and by either chance or fate fell in to your possession.

That’s when everything got hazy. That’s when you woke up to a bright sun high in the sky, laying in soft white sand with turquoise water lapping at your feet. Somehow you think this isn’t how it should be. It takes you a minute to realize as you look yourself over that you look like that character you spent hours customising.

So what now? You’re not sure why you’re here, or how you even got here. Heck, this could just be some weird dream and you’ll wake up any minute, right? Wrong. You and others are stuck here, all looking around for a way out. Unlike the game, you don’t have any tutorials, no help guides. Just you and the others to try and help each other off the island and to get back home.

If home even exists...

rules

1. All VDex Rules apply, so please follow them!

2. No god-moding. This is pretty self-explanatory (but no controlling anyone else’s characters as a refresher).

3. Please try and stay active! I know it can be hard and real life gets in the way, so if you have to go let me know, and don’t just leave everyone hanging.

4. Be excellent to each other.

5. Do not bring ooc knowledge in to this roleplay. There’s no need for it and it wouldn’t make sense.

6. This is a literate roleplay, so check your grammar and your spelling. Break your post up in to complete paragraphs. There isn’t a strict word limit per post, but please try and make at least a well thought out, complete paragraph for each post.

7. Keep things PG-13. Anything else will have to be done off-site.

8. No claiming or reserving posts! This is a huge pet-peeve of mine. Don’t claim a post or anything just to fill in an app later. Post your app when it’s done and only when it’s done. If you disregard this you probably won’t be accepted since I’ll know you didn’t read the rules.

9. You’re allowed to have four characters. This should be enough for variety, but that doesn’t mean you need to reach this limit. Only play what you feel comfortable with as well as what you feel you can handle.

Last edited by minicat on Wed May 01, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 01, 2013 11:58 am

applying
Below is the form to fill out for applying to this roleplay. For Class, here and here are two handy lists of a bunch of your standard (and not so standard) RPG Classes. There’s tons of variety so let’s give the characters some variety. (ie, if I notice a bunch of rogues running around and barely anything else, I will have to put a cap on that class, etc.) There is also tons of variety for humans and monsters alike, so let's try not to have too many repeats. Here and here are some extensive monster lists if you need ideas.

Code:
[size=90][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (15-25)
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Species:[/b] Human, Monster Demon, etc. This is pretty all-encompassing.
[b]Class:[/b] (as in various roleplay game classes like warrior, rogue, priest, healer, etc. though not necessary.)
[b]Type:[/b] Only applicable if monster. (as in type of monster. any kind, feel free to get creative! but don’t get TOO obscure or special snowflake on us)
[b]Weapon:[/b] if applicable (not necessary, you can always acquire one later and edit this in)
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Either an image or a [b]detailed[/b] description of how they look. feel free to include how they looked before and after coming to the island.
[b]Personality:[/b] About a paragragh (or more) describing them
[b]Background:[/b] Once again, about a paragraph (or more) describing their history/background.
[b]Other:[/b] anything else you think is relevant for the application.
[/size]

example

Name: Ava Stark
Species: Monster
Class: Berserker
Type: Crow Harpy
Weapon: N/A
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Ava is a tall girl, standing at 5’8”, with a somewhat lean, toned figure. She has pale green eyes that always have a scrutinizing look to them, which she’s most likely doing. She has long brown hair that since arriving on the island has been pulled in to a messy side fishtail braid studded with various colored feathers. Her once pink lips are painted black. Her arms have become large, shimmering black wings that when not in use, turn in to long black sleeves where her arms and clawed hands can come out from and be used. Her legs are now like that of a crow’s, and she even has a crow tail. Her outfit consists of a bandeau top with a loose flowing vest draped over her shoulders and a pair of short shorts with a sheer draped skirt over them that lands at about her knees. (image to come)
Personality: Ava has always been one with a sharp tongue and a sharper wit. She can usually find something to say, and nine times out of ten it’s not really that nice or what you want to hear. She’s snarky more often than not, especially with people she doesn’t know. Though with that sharp wit comes good intelligence, and she’s bright and smart and can figure out what makes things tick pretty easily. She loves getting her hands on mechanical things and taking them apart and putting them back together, or creating something completely new out of the parts. Ava’s somewhat dramatic with her emotions, be it happiness, sadness, or anger, she lets herself feel them completely and doesn’t stifle them.

She’s independent and self-reliant in most aspects of her life - since besides Mitch and a few other people in her life, she’s found nothing but disappointment in relying on others. She is convinced she can do anything just as well (if not better) by herself. Ava prefers to be in control of various situations in her life, and she’ll get anxious if she’s not. With being independent and self-reliant, she can be somewhat flighty and hard to pin down. She’ll vanish and only can be found unless she wants to be found.
Background: Ava was born to a scientist mother and a mechanic father. Her interest in inventing and mechanics was set early on due to being surrounded by all sorts of gadgets and half-made inventions laying around the house. Her father swears her first word was ‘gear’, but her mom would say otherwise. She grew developing a healthy interest in both the science and mechanical world, and when she was old enough, her father started teaching her how to take things apart and put them back together again. Ava continued pursuing the sciences and mechanics during her teenage years, and come college was approached by a scout to do some modeling. She is currently studying mechanical engineering and architecture in university while modeling on the side for extra cash. She has also been dating Mitch Kimura, whom she has known since middle school, for two years.
Other: n/a right now

(currently a WIP)

accepted characters

minicat: ava stark | loren moon | aurele badossi | zacharie flores

wyndiwingfall: mitchell kimura | ellie quindlen | alessandro "al" pirelli | quinn sorensen

pandorasorchid: cassandra thurston | aria starling | faye clarke | cecilia dianthus

dracoon: kiyeol kim | deborah reynolds

rora: victh albright | selir pritchard

jooce: poppy shaw

mdf2711: noah kyle perry

rye: cil vetoa

Last edited by minicat on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:41 am, edited 34 times in total.

background info : hibiscus island
The island that you are on is called Hibiscus Island like the one in the game. It’s a large tropical island with sprawling beaches and rocky outcrops. Most of the island is still wild and uninhabited, though there are various towns and resort developments. There’s a main city on the southeastern part of the island where most trade happens. Deep in the forests are caves and various settlements. The diversity of both the inhabitants and the wildlife on the island is great. The diversity of inhabitants is said to be caused by an ancient curse from a vengeful witch, which is part of the game’s storyline. They believe The Chosen Ones will come one day to break the ancient curse that still afflicts their island (as well as their tourism).

aname castle
the once proud kingdom that ruled over the island, with its castle built near the southeast shore on a cliff. it is large and in it's hey day was built out of sandstone and was fairly expansive. it was an open, breezy castle for its location and with little or no threats on the island they didn't mind. it was only until a vindictive witch cursed everyone in the kingdom that they abandoned their home and fled to the wilderness, letting it fall in to disrepair. now the castle still stands, though a tower or two has collapsed from erosion and weathering, while vines and vegetation have begun to take over the rest.

more tbe later

Last edited by minicat on Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

fanart/misc.

Wed May 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Name: Mitchell "Mitch" Kimura (Japanese: 木村路 - Kimura Michi)

Species: human

Class: Ranger

Weapon: foot spikes/claws

Sexuality: heterosexual

Appearance: The first thing anyone ever notices about Mitch is how short he is: at age twenty, he stands at only five feet tall - a full eight inches shorter than his girlfriend. Added to his tousled, uncombed black hair, the playful gleam in his brown eyes, and his scruffy appearance (right down to hoodies with holes and grass-stained jeans worn through at the knees), people often think him much younger than he really is. Due to years of martial arts training, Mitch is fairly toned overall, but his legs are noticeably the most muscled.
In the game, Mitch doesn't look all that different. His usual clothes have been traded in, however, for the standard Ranger garb: a belted sage green tunic and pants, worn brown gloves, lightweight dark brown boots, and a sage green cloak. A long knife, a length of rope, a waterskin, and a pouch of herbs are strapped to his belt.

Personality: Although he shares her taste for snarky humor and often joins her in teasing their friends, unlike Ava, Mitch is generally good-tempered and a team player. He is brave, honest, and loyal, and is more child than man: laidback and easily excitable, he seems unable to sit still for more than a few minutes at a time. His personal philosophy is to never sweat the small stuff - which would be admirable if said "small stuff" didn't include practicalities such as buying necessities and paying the bills - and he needs very few things to stay happily afloat in life. When angered, though, Mitch is not one to be trifled with: his fierceness and physical strength are made all the more impressive by his size.

Background: Raised by frugal parents, Mitch learned early on in life that the only things he really needed were food and shelter - everything else was merely wanted. Although his parents permitted the occasional luxury - a toy here, a game there - Mitch had to find other ways of releasing his pent-up energy by himself, which meant he spent most of his childhood roaming in the woods, climbing trees, and flying a secondhand kite that his neighbor had given him.
At school, his small size and Japanese heritage made Mitch an easy target for bullies. While Mitch fought back ferociously, he was more often than not overpowered by his classmates. His frequent scrapes and bruises (including one memorable black eye) eventually persuaded his parents to shell out the cash for martial arts lessons, and from then on, Mitch found two true loves in capoeira and northern-style kung fu, both styles that favored strong kicks and fast movement. Eventually, people learned that messing with Mitch was not a good idea unless you wanted to get nailed in the stomach several times.
Mitch's teenage years were, by comparison, utterly unremarkable: he spent a lot of time carrying on with the same hobbies he had before, with the added responsibility of looking after his rebellious little sister, two years his junior. Currently, he is studying environmental science in college to become a wildlife park ranger, and has been dating Ava Stark, whom he has known since middle school, for two years.

Other: n/a for now

find me:
tumblr | aywas | steam: stormhover

ImageImage

Last edited by WyndiWingfall on Thu May 02, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 01, 2013 5:16 pm
Profile WWW

Post reserved.

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Wed May 01, 2013 5:56 pm

wyndi, accepted, of course! <3 ahhh yes mitch good.

dracoon, I'd advise you to read the rules, especially number 8.

Last edited by minicat on Wed May 01, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 01, 2013 7:17 pm

I kind of want to make my Minstrel/Gypsy something non-human but I'm not sure what would work well with her class. Right now I'm thinking Mermaid with the ability to switch between fins and legs, but if anyone else has a recommendation I'm open.

Also for the appearance, do we have to describe their original appearance if it's different in the game, or do we just need to describe how they appear in the game?

Wed May 01, 2013 7:59 pm

making her a mermaid with the ability to walk sounds good! luckily there are tons of options, esp. with like more human-looking monsters. i'm currently trying to find some good monster possibility lists.

and re: appearance, you can do both. you can describe how they looked before and after if it's radically different. it's up to you c:

Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm

So... if we did a druid, could she be a healer before she morphs into her other form, and then a melee mage/healer after she morphs?

And if I did do a druid, has anyone got any idea's for the morph form?

Vdex Party:

Wed May 01, 2013 8:17 pm

yes, you can do that! just specify on the app in that case (which you can always edit in later if you'd like that for later in the roleplay).

are you thinking of making her a human or a monster? if she's going to be human she could be similar to final fantasy x-2 with their berserker forms which were like half-animal (example)?

Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Name: Cassandra Thurston

Species: Monster

Class: Gypsy/Minstrel

Type: Mermaid

Weapon: Twin fans(don’t provide much offense though)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Originally her hair was brown with golden streaks and reached her shoulder blades, now it is a deep blue with silver streaks and falls to her waist in waves. Her skin retains the bronze tan color it had originally, but her eyes have changed from an emerald green to dark violet. Beads and bells are threaded through her hair while a small circlet of flowers sits atop her head. Her height is slightly above average while she possesses a willowy frame. She wears a lilac off the shoulder blouse with long, loose sleeves that cuts off just below her ribcage and a long dark blue gypsy skirt with a lilac sash tied around her waist with coins and bells sewn in. The skirt is shorter in the front than the back and she tends to go bare foot with an anklet with bells around her right foot. Her tail is an iridescent light blue. Bangles also adorn her wrists.

Personality: Cassie has a tendency to get easily distracted by things that catch her eye, but tries hard to help others. She’s always loved fantasy stories and will sometimes get too caught up reading to notice anything else. Although she can be a bit excitable at times, she’s rather laidback for the most part. She tends to go with the flow and isn’t easily riled. It can be counted on one hand the number of times when she’s gotten noticeably mad about something. She likes being around people and is very sociable. She’s a good listener when others need someone to talk to.

Background: Her parents have always had a rather laissez-faire style of parenting, believing that Cassie should be able to do whatever she wants. Fortunately for them, Cassie wasn’t the sort of person to go out and do crazy things. She picked up their laidback approach to life and hasn’t had any serious hardships to recall. Her family has had to move several times, so it’s been a bit hard to form long-standing friendships but she insists that she’s happy to be able to meet so many people.

Other: Cassandra has taken various dancing and music lessons in the real world as well as some gymnastics. She likes to joke that she’s a Renaissance Girl.

Form 1 done~

Last edited by PandorasOrchid on Thu May 02, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 01, 2013 8:56 pm

accepted, pandora!

Wed May 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Sorry about that! I'll post again with the form :c

Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Name: Ellie Clover Quindlen

Species: human

Class: Paladin

Weapon: A thin sword with an elaborate pink and gold hilt and sheath, and holy/white magic.

Sexuality: bicurious towards girls; preference for guys

Appearance: A late bloomer, Ellie has only recently made it past the five-foot mark. Consequently, she still gets more compliments for being cute than beautiful, but that's fine by Ellie: she values her appearance highly and puts a lot of effort into it, and any compliment at all is welcome. Her shoulder-length, wavy, light brown hair is meticulously maintained, and her matching light brown eyes are always warm and friendly (and accented by a touch of make-up). Outside of the game, Ellie favors soft cuddly sweaters and light floaty sundresses in pastel colors, especially pink and white and lavender. She also leans towards subtler accessories with a woodsy charm, and can often be seen with fresh flowers (usually wild roses or daisies) in her hair.
In the game, however, Ellie is decked out in practical silver armor over a China rose pink long-sleeved tunic and pants and black knee-high boots. Her sword is strapped to her side, and a long matching pink cloak is draped over her shoulders. Most surprisingly, however, her eyes have turned pink as well.

Personality: Cheerful, optimistic, and compassionate, Ellie makes for the ideal friend - and being the type to get along with and befriend everyone, she has tons of them. Without knowing it, she's made herself the unspoken ringleader, and she is fiercely protective of all of them to the point where she would sacrifice almost anything to make them all happy. At sixteen, she's still a little naive and overtrusting and dependent on her parents, and like most teenage girls, she's fond of attention and has a strong desire to conform, but Ellie's upsides far outweigh her downsides. Ellie also has an impulsive side to her, and most of her friends would say that she's the bravest out of any of them (although it's more that Ellie doesn't think things through long enough to see what there is to be scared of).

Background: Ellie is the only and much beloved daughter of Pippa Quindlen, one of the country's wealthiest and most successful businesswomen (and the CEO of White Clover Hotels, a five-star luxury hotel chain). Fortunately, Pippa had the foresight to raise her child herself, saving Ellie from a spoiled, parentless childhood: although Ellie does take her basic comforts for granted, she is also remarkably kind, idealistic, and generous for someone who has been raised in the lap of luxury.
Ellie's upbringing was otherwise uneventful. She was a happy, cute, pleasant-tempered child, always eager to please others - and she succeeded all too well, because her parents and relatives doted upon her. Unfortunately, this meant that when she was sent to a boarding school for middle school, she had trouble adjusting due to not only her dependence on her parents, but also a lack of the attention she had always been given. Not being one to quit, however, Ellie toughed out her first year in misery without complaint - and proved resilient enough to bounce back and become one of the most popular girls in the school.

Other: White Skies is Ellie's first video game. :)

find me:
tumblr | aywas | steam: stormhover

ImageImage

Last edited by WyndiWingfall on Thu May 02, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:43 pm
Profile WWW

Name: Kiyeol Kim
Species: Human
Class: Electric Mage
Weapon: A navy blue staff with a topaz engraved in its middle, which he can use to summon electrical attacks.
Sexuality: Straight (special snowflake, shh)
Appearance: A sour-looking man with no life electric-blue eyes and messy black hair. He has a long scar travelling from his left eyebrow, bypassing his eye and ending somewhere near his chin. He stands at approximately 1.8m, and wears a cloak from his mage alignment. The cloak is dark purple with gold swirls dotting its exterior. Underneath the cloak he is clad in a pale pink collared shirt and long, patched jeans. He usually holds his staff with his right hand and moves around with it.
Personality: Kiyeol is what you would call a video game nerd. He tends to hole up in his house most of the time playing video games, and his socialising skills are very questionable. He is cynical and gets offended very easily, but most of the time he lives and lets live as long as the person in question doesn't push their luck. Kiyeol cannot stand being labelled as unpopular(which he is, amongst his colleagues and everyone around him) and this is an easy trigger to send him flying into a rage. This is a flaw Kiyeol has, since he does not understand that not socialising with anyone isn't going to make him popular no matter how much he tries to be nice to his colleagues. However, Kiyeol is known to have amazing planning skills and is usually the one to propose unique and effective ideas to get himself out of sticky situations. Usually he would try to accommodate others into his team, but he asserts his authority very quickly(it is apparently a way to make him feel good since he is a more experienced player). He would rather flee or integrate someone stronger than himself into his alliance than to attack head-on. Kiyeol is also well-known for making massive concessions in situations he knows he cannot win, but he will only do it when he asserts over and over with his teammates that it is a futile fight.
Background: For those unfamiliar with his history, Kiyeol's day job is a civil engineer. Civil engineering was a field he has always been interested in, along with architecture. Although he gamed a lot, he somehow managed to graduate and landed himself a cubicle in a company that specialised in construction of office buildings. He bought 'White Skies' to add on to his massive collection, but never got the time in between work and his own time to sit down and install it. It took him several frustrating hours to get it installed, and he checked several times that his wife and daughter were out before he started to play it- with his feet. Kiyeol loves video games so much because it gives him an escape route for most of his hectic life. His disappearence does not go unnoticed, in some sense.
Other: N/A for now.

Last edited by dracoon on Thu May 02, 2013 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 02, 2013 12:51 am

@wyndi: accepted

@dracoon: application pending. does kiyeol have a last name? also, you joke about special snowflake in his sexuality yet reading on you make him one with some unexplained accident that made him lose his arms. there seem to be a lot of holes in the application as to why this is or why that is (ie his job, why did he lose his arms, and a lot of his personality). if his socializing skills are questionable and enjoys holing himself up and playing, then why does he hate getting labeled as unpopular? these aren't all of them, but there are a lot of discrepancies and the fact that he's missing his arms makes it really hard to accept him as a character for this roleplay.

if you don't fix these or choose not to, you will be denied since you are on strike two out of three. (strike one was not reading the rules, in case you were wondering).

Thu May 02, 2013 8:12 am

minicat wrote:
@wyndi: accepted

@dracoon: application pending. does kiyeol have a last name? also, you joke about special snowflake in his sexuality yet reading on you make him one with some unexplained accident that made him lose his arms. there seem to be a lot of holes in the application as to why this is or why that is (ie his job, why did he lose his arms, and a lot of his personality). if his socializing skills are questionable and enjoys holing himself up and playing, then why does he hate getting labeled as unpopular? these aren't all of them, but there are a lot of discrepancies and the fact that he's missing his arms makes it really hard to accept him as a character for this roleplay.

if you don't fix these or choose not to, you will be denied since you are on strike two out of three. (strike one was not reading the rules, in case you were wondering).

Oh. I misintepreted this as being reconstructed into the RPG as being 'normal' in a sense. Mm, I understand what you mean and I'll edit it.

EDIT: I edited and cropped a few parts. If it still doesn't pass then it'll be a case of a square key fitting a round keyhole. /shrug

Thu May 02, 2013 8:14 am

Hey there, I'm new here but not new to roleplaying. I hope this is okay, though if there's anything you want me to change I'll try my best to do so. Please be gentle ; ___ ;

Name: Augustus Silence
Species: Human
Class: Assassin
Type: n/a
Weapon: Mainly wields a bow, but can handle swords too.
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Here! Augustus is a very tall, built male. His hair, a pale green colour, is long and well-groomed with a braid on one side. His face is long and slender, his features clearly defined. His eyes are a similar colour to his hair with a slight flash of brown through them. His created character shares these same features but instead of his regular outfit wears form-fitting thin garments, brown in colour, with knives stashed every place one wouldn't expect. Has a dark green cloak with a hood to obscure his features if necessary.

Personality: Augustus is usually a kind and well-mannered individual. While his quiet nature and tall frame often intimidate people that is not what he means to do. He is considerate towards others and tries to help everyone get along, until someone prevents him from progressing towards the goals he's set for himself. Then, he turns serious and cold, not willing to relent until he gets what he wants. He's no pushover and is very determined in his beliefs, his main belief being that he, and everyone else for that matter, should be treated with proper respect. He will stick up for both himself and others if they are disrespected.

All these traits have been subdued recently by his decision to seclude himself from the world. He has barely spoken in months and social interaction will probably go terrible for a while when he is forced to deal with people. Deep inside is still his kind self though and he will try his best to smile and put up with himself for the happiness of others.

When one pushes him too far in their disrespect, a switch is flipped and he turns psychotic. (There are other conditions for this too, like when he is in mortal danger) It is no split personality in the sense that he still claims to be Augustus Silence, but what happens precisely is that his composure and kindness are thrown overboard and only an extreme, twisted kind of justice remains. The 'beliefs' he normally values are no longer beliefs, they are rules he wants everyone to adhere. This is all caused by his imaginary childhood friend Lumiël.

Background: Augustus was born to regular parents in a regular town although there was one person in his childhood who was definitely not regular. It was his imaginary friend Lumiël. Augustus himself isn't even completely sure yet whether he was imaginary himself. He just appeared one day, introducing himself as Lumiël and befriending the boy. At ten years old Augustus was heavily bullied for being interested in books, preferring to stay inside and for befriending almost only girls. Lumiël encouraged Augustus to stand up to them, first in a friendly manner, then near-brainwashing the poor young boy. Under his 'imaginary' friend's influence, Augustus wrecked the school he went to and beat some of his bullies to near-death with newfound strength.

When his parents became alarmed and wanted to make him visit a psychiatrist Lumiël made Augustus believe his parents were malevolent and wanted to get rid of him. Augustus disagreed at first but when Lumiël threatened to kill him, he agreed to set the house on fire. Unable to escape the fire he started himself, he collapsed, falling unconscious. When Augustus came to agaun, he was in a hospital and couldn't find a single trace of Lumiël and fruitlessly asked the doctors if they had found another boy his age. This was when he first realised that Lumiël was probably not real. The doctors never looked into it further, simply dismissing it as something related to the trauma of losing his parents in a fire.

After these events, Augustus was placed in a foster family who were very strict. Sometimes when his buttons were pushed he would feel a certain murderous intent trying to invade his body, feeling very foreign. He could handle it at first but it became worse and worse so he has since decided to seclude himself from everyone, believing it to be the best for everyone around him and himself. Instead, he has become highly immersed in the fantasy worlds of these recent video games that seem almost like you're in them yourself.

Other: He's a pretty weak and frail character unless in his 'Lumiël' mode, when he has fast hp regeneration and vastly increased strength.

Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 pm

@dracoon: thank you for making those changes, accepted

@advanceinsane: accepted. augustus seems very interesting (but omg setting the house on fire ;o; lumiel pls)! welcome to vdex, as well.

Thu May 02, 2013 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next