It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Heresy: Legend of the Legendaries 

Manta- "You're wasting your time!" Venema shouted. Her vespiquen quickly flapped its wings to create a strong gust. Though not enough to move vulpix, it effectively extinguished the flames. "I'll tell you what I told those other losers. This is the Status gym. You won't be able to win by normal battling means. You will have to use attacks that are outside of normal use." Vespiquen quieted its wings. "It's sad really. You don't seem as cocky as the others. Why don't you give up now and go home?" She waited for a response. "No?" Venema chuckled loudly. "Guess that means I can teach you a lesson!" She pointed forward in a way that made you fear that she might peirce you with her finger even from there. "Vespiquen, poison sting!" The large bee pokemon spat from its tiny mouth a barrage of purple needles at the tiny fox. By the name alone, it was clear what the intention of the attack was. but its accuracy would prove difficult to manage.

ImageImageImage

Mon May 19, 2014 4:38 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackson had just won a really good advantage and he wasn't about to let Venema outdo him. He needed to change up his strategy, and quickly, and acting while Venema was speaking and Seviper was recovering and trying to figure out how to use his dented tail more effectively in battle gave the orange haired teenage boy the chance he needed to figure out a quick new plan. Grabbing a large red and white Pokeball in his hands, Jackson pressed the center button and the capture sphere sent out a ray of red energy, which shot forward and enveloped Tiny, who quickly disappeared as Jackson called out, unnecessarily but just as many trainers on television did for effect, "Tiny, return!" Then the boy smirked and held up a new Pokeball, enlarging the capture sphere slightly as he pocketed his Aron's Pokeball. Jackson Gray threw the Pokeball and it sailed high overhead before landing with a loud click and an explosion of white light. "Voilà, I choose you!" Jackson declared as the light began to die down, revealing the figure of a small Girafarig, who whinnied and neighed in a triumphant, confident manner, having already prepared herself for this moment. Her Pokeball rolled back to her trainer, who again pocketed the second polished, red-and-white capture device.

Jackson smiled across the gym at Venema. His strategy would be far different now that he had switched Pokemon. Whereas Tiny was all about all-out physical assaults, Voilà's arsenal was far more adept at other skills. "Let's start this match out with a Future Sight, Voilà! And then follow it up by using a quick Astonish!" Jackson was getting far more confident in his ability to plan a strategy and effectively command his Pokemon teammates in the gym battle...he just hoped it would clearly show, and hopefully even pay off in the long run.

Voilà nodded and gruffed, "Giraaaaaa!" as her eyes shone with a bluish hue. The light blue psychic energy was quite bright to look at but it seemed to be doing nothing...at least for now. Then the Long Neck Pokemon kicked at the dirt to ready herself again, preparing a proper stance to prevent recoil damage from her next move, and she let out a horrible, awful, loud, piercing scream that was also caused numerous yellowish sound waves to emanate from her mouth in wiggling circles that were clearly bouncing around everywhere, and would hopefully prove effective against Venema's Seviper. Jackson smirked again a bit haughtily, knowing that Venema had been taunting him to use Special attacks the entire battle with his Aron (who she knew quite well was not capable of this strategy) but figuring she might not be so pleased now that she would be facing the result of her prodding, sometimes annoying, though honestly helpful suggestions.

Follow Me on Tumblr

Last edited by mdf2711 on Mon May 19, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Manta could tell that the gym leader was trying to intimidate him. It was kind of obvious, but she seemed good at it. In any case, he didn't want to be underestimated. "Vulpix, quick attack!" Vulpix tightened her muscles and became enveloped in light. She took a jump to the left and sprinted away from the attack that followed her. There was a running theme with his team which was speed and evasion. His pokemon could dodge a simple attack like that, but this was just the start of the battle. She probably had much more up her sleeve. "Hidden power!" Vulpix's speed slowed as she charged for another attack. Orbs surrounded her, a cold mist slowly falling from each one. Manta knew that her hidden power was shrouded in ice power. With six large orbs formed, vulpix was prepared to strike. She launched the orbs three at a time at the flying pokemon. Vulpix could tell the opponent was strong and wasn't interested in losing.

Mon May 19, 2014 6:15 pm
Profile WWW

ImageImageImage

"Oh, well I have a Ribbon that I just won earlier today." Fauna giggled and opened up a small case to reveal her ribbon. It was really pretty to look at and she seemed to hold it out for a little too long. It seemed like she was flaunting it. After putting the case back in her bag she crouched down to look at the pokemon that belonged to Ayumi. She saw a Chikorita and a Turtwig, which were both pokemon she had always dreamed to own, and she almost asked for the Chikorita but something stopped her. She remembered why she took this journey: To make different decisions. To do what makes her uncomfortable. She needed to pick a pokemon that she never imagined herself having, like she did when choosing Porygon. Fauna already considered her Lombre a cheat to her pact, but she was happy with him and couldn't imagine the team without him.

She patted her knees and called out to a small pokemon she knew rather well, a Cyndaquil. She was not too fond of fire type pokemon, mainly because of the fire that burned her house down. The girl knew Cyndaquil was unpredictable and it could burst into flames if it felt startled or scared, which could prove to be a challenge. Fauna was up for the challenge.
"Could it be possible that I take your Cyndaquil?" She asked.

(Claim Cyndaquil?)
(Fury Swipes: 4 posts left)

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tue May 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Manta- Vespiquen flapped its small wings just a bit faster, using them to move. The large bee pokemon was heavy and slow, getting hit with an icy orb every few movements. The ice collected onto its body like frost. "Vespiquen, Defend Order!" The beehive pokemon lifted its bottom half to reveal a hive. The small energy insects that came out quickly formed a tight wall that blocked the remainder of the attacks. "You'll have to think outside of the box if you want to put even a dent in my pokemon." Venema took a few steps forward. "As it is right now, It's like you're not trying." She began to talk to herself. " I'm tired of these trainers who beleive they can defeat a gym leader with minimal strategy. Fine. Vespiquen...Power Gem!" The beehive pokemon held its arms near the red gem like portion of its head, releasing a red beam of energy.

Mdf-
Venama watched as the trainer switched pokemon. "Hmph. The best decision so far." she said under her breath. Seviper looked around for something hard to rub its tail on to sharpen it again. Instead, worriedly rubbed its tail on the hard ground, scraping the sharp edge on the ground's rough edge. A sickening scrapping sound echoed through out the feild with little results. As seviper was repairing its poisonous appendage, the other trainer released another choice. A tall pokemon with intelligence on each end came forth. Venema's eyes showed irritation. "you insult me to my face with this pokemon?" As an experienced trainer, she could tell this pokemon was not very old. She could also tell its battle experience through its eyes. Her anger was intimidating, though it was a bit of a distraction for her. "This pokemon is probably still being milkfed and you use it against me?" An eerie smile crept onto her face. "You've forced me to take down a baby pokemon. I should thank you." She watched as the pokemon began to glow.
"You've wasted enough of my time switching out and using such moves with inexperience. I suppose It's my turn." She didn't wait very long after the first attack to move. "Don't think that you can get away with that third action on my watch!" She was shouting at this point. "Don't disappoint me this time, seviper. Use screech!" Seviper repeated its original attack, elongating its neck and releasing a great ear shattering screech. The two attacks met in a colorful air distorting sonic war. Each attack mixed together in a marvelously colorful display before cancelling each other out and dispersiing into the air. She smiled. "Hah, weak." She seemed to be in a better mood. " A pokemon like that could not survive a single strike from an experienced pokemon like my seviper. Try a little harder next time, huh?" She was clearly taunting, but did show some honesty. The opposing pokemon was much younger and inexperienced even compared to her adversary's previous pokemon. If Venema was correct, its attacks as well as its defenses would not stand very well against her pokemon. "Poison fang!" Seviper curled up and prepared to launch forward. It was no surprise that its fangs would be poisonous.

Clef- "Whichever one you prefer." Ayumi said with a smile. She sat back down with the other pokemon gathered around her. A further scan of her belongings showed that she did not have any more than two or three pokeballs with her, certainly not enough for all of those poekmon. "unfortunately I do not have any pokeballs with me. If you have any extras, feel free to use it on your cyndaquil." She bowed slightly in the chair. "Thank you for your assistance."

ImageImageImage

Wed May 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Lyra stumbled down the steps, hardly able to see where she was going. It was ten in the morning on a weekend and for some ungodly reason her mother was calling her from downstairs. She had barely gotten dressed, still throwing her shirt on and attempting to keep her toothbrush in her mouth. Bits of foamy toothpaste got on the underside of the shirt, but she was much too sleepy to even take notice. She rushed to the kitchen from the steps and grabbed a jug of milk from the fridge, carefully pouring it into a glass. It alone woke her up. If she missed that glass she would probably be forced to clean the majority of the kitchen for it. Especially considering her mother and father were sitting on the other side of the counter at the kitchen table, waiting for her to take notice. Lyra heard a small skitter at her feet and bent down, letting what she assumed to be Dewey, her Rattata, to make his way to her shoulder.

"Dear?" her mother asked carefully, waving her to the table.

Lyra joined them, now fully awake. Dewey climbed across her to the next chair and curled up.

"We've been thinking about some... things, lately," she said, sounding slightly concerned.

She let out a quiet grunt. It was still too early to talk.

"We... we, uh. Uhm. Your father- I mean I- I mean we... Ugh, I can't say this easily, Lyra!" She reached down below the table and brought up a Pokeball for not only Dewey, but for 5 others as well as a the model of Pokedex from the year she was supposed to leave, "The professor dropped these off two years ago. I didn't think you were ready, but I was wrong, honey. At least now I can confidently say that I think you should go." Her mother teared up a bit but managed not to cry. She didn't want Lyra to feel bad about her decision.

And she didn't. Lyra stood up and hugged both her mother and father and took the balls. She said a simple thanks and goodbye then walked up to her room to pack her things. Her excitement really came out here. She had a small skip in her step as she went from place to place across her room, shoving a few outfits into her backpack from wherever she could find the clothes. Any electronic devices she owned went in there just in case they ever needed to be used. A large stick Dewey had been chewing on since the week before was stuffed into a pouch on the outside of her back. It stuck out a bit, but it really didn't matter. She put on her "special belt" that had been hanging in her closet for years now, the belt with hooks to hold her Pokeballs. Lyra had been waiting so long to wear this. Her dream was finally coming true. Having already met the professor when she first received her starting Pokeballs years before, she didn't feel it was necessary to stop at his lab again.

She left for the road north of Littleroot, eventually realizing that once she turned around she could no longer see her home behind her. Lyra checked her older Pokedex, reading about the different ins and outs of Route 101. Her face was too involved in the screen itself to even realize Dewey's reactions to the environment around her. There was another Pokemon, he just didn't know where.

======

He stuck to the shadows. There was no way he was letting this girl figure out he was trailing her. It could have led to any other sort of natural disaster. Arceus knows there were enough of those as it was. He stood outside her window, hearing her name. Looking down to his paper, he confirmed that it really was the Lyra he was looking for. They all left the kitchen. The woman was crying and the man wiping her tears. She stopped when Lyra came back down the stairs and rushed out the door.

He stood flat against the house and followed Lyra straight into Route 101. He kept a good distance behind and walked lightly. Even from so far away, he could hear her Pokedex and the beeps and whizzes it made as she browsed the information. He heard them stop for a moment and moved forward, sticking to the brush when he saw her.

Encounter please.

Thu May 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Manta watched as the flying pokemon before him focused its energy and fired a scary looking attack at him. He couldn't tell what type attribute it held, nor could he measure its result. He had some additional studying to do as a trainer. But it was clear that Venema was understimating him. "Vulpix, Ember!" Vulpix's mouth glowed a bright red before it shot out the many tiny flames at the ground. A cloud of smoke arose, shimmering with heat. Vulpix moved out of the way of the power gem attack that it knew was coming, making its way back to Manta, its tails flicking behind it. "This is bad though." Manta said to himself. "At this point, vulpix is only running. I have to send out someone else." Manta reached for his pokeball to recall the red fox. She was quickly enveloped in a red glow, close to her own fur color and disappeared from sight. Manta took another pokeball from his waste and pulled out a new pokeball. "Ditto, You're up now!" Manta released a pokeball with his hands, the sphere exploding open with bright light. Out of the pokeball, the amorphous blob emerged. It smiled childishly and oozed to spread out while pulling itself back moments later. "I've seen you fight before, now I know we can do this!" Ditto stretched out an arm in an attempt to give a thumbs up. Manta just wished Ditto would take the battle seriously.

Spesh- Rusting in the nearby bushes caused a few flying pokemon to flee. It wasn't long before the source was evident. A short pokemon, almost a meter all with foliage growing on its back walked out. The image of it alone made the field itself more serene. the small brown mammal chewed at the grass in a few places to find a delicious patch. A few timid steps further allowed the pokemon to make it half way across the feild where it found a good spot to graze.

Pokemon found: Skiddo Image Female - Approx lv. 4

Fri May 23, 2014 5:47 pm
Profile WWW

Gravel crunching, rocks rolling, and leaves rustling. It wasn't a big walk for Ryan givin that the market was fairly near to the lab. He could see the lab about a few small hills over. The Sun was just making its way above the treetops, birds have just began to sing their songs. The 13 year old trainer couldn't hold his exitement, even if he didn't want to he couldn't stop constantly giggling in exitement and occasionally wanting to run, but wanted to show up presentable. A clear morning with just the perfect temperature, Ryan was ready to become a Pokemon trainer.

Climbing one tall hill he begins to sweat, but doesn't care how late he is if he doesn't look presentable to the man he was wanting to meet his entire life. If fact, he doesn't even know whe Proffesor's name! All exited about meeting a complete stranger. Ryan felt good about this as he aproached a nearby walkway similiar to the material of the street, but with much more loose ground. There was plant life and unseen trees all around Ryan, but he couldn't not show up to this, Ryan didn't even stop to look at the color of a flower.

Strolling up to the door he checks in the lab window to see if he looks good for the professor. While Ryan was practicing his smiles and the way he speaks in the reflection of the glass. He was even ready to whip out his comb if it wasn't interupted. As he was practicing the way he smiles he then spots the professor standing and staring on the other side of the glass wearing a crazed look on his face. Kind of like a face that only a scientist would make on a day full of about 10,000 failed experiments, but this professor was the only one in the entire island, so Ryan had to come to him. Ryan blushes and takes a few steps back and aligns himself behind the doormat waiting for the unknown proffesor to open the door.

Ryan's Team

Last edited by LevelSk8er on Sat May 24, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat May 24, 2014 3:21 pm

mizumanta wrote:
Spesh- Rusting in the nearby bushes caused a few flying pokemon to flee. It wasn't long before the source was evident. A short pokemon, almost a meter all with foliage growing on its back walked out. The image of it alone made the field itself more serene. the small brown mammal chewed at the grass in a few places to find a delicious patch. A few timid steps further allowed the pokemon to make it half way across the feild where it found a good spot to graze.

Pokemon found: Skiddo Image Female - Approx lv. 4

Lyra watched the Skiddo carefully. It seemed cute and innocent. She whipped out her Pokedex to get a better idea of what she was actually looking at. The machine was slow to take being an older model, but eventually came up with an entry,

"Skiddo is a quadrupedal, goat-like Pokémon. This Pokémon has a white face with a brown blaze going down its muzzle. The blaze ends at a round, black nose, and it has black, elliptical eyes. The back of its head and its ears are also brown, and it has a short, white beard. Skiddo has two short, black horns on its head. Both of these horns extend in opposite directions out to the sides, and they have dark rings around the middle. There is a leafy green mane around its neck that extends along its back. The mane ends at its tail, which is made up of three short leaves. Its body is primarily brown with white stockings on its legs. Each foot ends in a cloven, brownish-orange hoof.
Due to its close relationship with humans, Skiddo has developed the ability to read the feelings of its riders through their grip on its horns. Skiddo typically has a gentle nature and is said to be the first Pokémon to live alongside humans. Because of this relationship, Skiddo doesn't mind carrying people or supplies on its back."

Lyra stopped to think for a moment. It was a Pokemon who could easily be ridden and is very friendly. Normally standing around two and a half feet, this one was much larger than expected. With Lyra's small build she would be able to ride it even in it's pre-evolved form. There was no doubt in her mind it would make a valuable team member.

"So, you're supposed to be friendly then, right...?" she said, attempting to encourage herself. Lyra called Dewey back in order to make the wild Pokemon feel more comfortable. She approached slowly, extending a hand in friendship, "Hey, there..." There was no clear indication of whether it would be entirely friendly or aggressive, but she had to find out some way.

[[if it's friendly I dunno how many posts it'll take considering there is no catch rate anywhere on the internet. I would assume it's fairly high considering it's a common Pokemon]]

Sat May 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Before the Scyther could even attack, the Alakazam had put up a thin barrier. Though its efforts were not in vain, as it shielded itself from most of its attacks. It was pushed back, and made the Scyther, before returning to its trainer, fall to the ground. Disable. It must have used that or some sort of psychic attack. He didn't want to take the risk of losing time, due to the disable, so he took out his pokedex from his big backpack.

"Scyther, scyther, scyther...", he mumbled as he searched for its pokemon's moves, with the Scyther slowly growing impatient. It wasn't the most patient kind of pokemon, but his second strongest besides his Lampent. "What? nononoonono..." Pursuit was Scyther's lone dark type move, and it just got disabled. Wow, such bad luck. The rest of its moves were either normal types or , no no, not that. That move would deal less damage to the Alakazam, than any of its other moves.

Out of options, and unfortuantely out of time, the boy, hopefully thought this strategy would work. "Try to use Quick Attack, while lowering its defenses with Leer!", he shouted as he kept hoping, that the Scyther would follow his commands and not injure the wrong person.

Sat May 24, 2014 9:23 pm

LevelSk8r

Professor Birch blinked almost absent minded about the boy's presence. Of course he knew the kid would be coming (albeit a bit late) to receive his first Pokemon and start out on his journey but the stress from work not to mention the pack of Poochyena that always seemed to attack him had kept him awake for much longer than he needed to be. He yawned approaching the entrance and allowing the automatic doors to slide open. He motioned for Ryan to enter and brought him to a machine without so much as a single word. With a satisfied sigh, he sat near his desk on a rolling chair and for the first time spoke.

"So you're a little late huh?" It was obvious that he was trying to mask his tireness with a bit of over excitedness but he was sure the kid didn't notice. "You are one of the youngest in a while that I've given a Pokemon to." He smiled his chipper smile and pointed at the large machine in front of the boy.

"That machine houses all known information about you. Placing your hand on the scanner there will bring up 3 Pokemon that are best suited for you based on personality and scores from previous testing." Professor Birch stifled a yawn but noticed that the boy had accidentally touched the scanner. However it was enough to send the machine spiraling. With a clunk, a couple sparks shot out and only a single image was displayed on the screen, a Cyndaquil. Without hesitation, the now broken computer spat out the Pokeball containing the little fire type. Birch swore under his breath vowing to fix the machine.

"Well, there is no sense in arguing. I'm not sure exactly how accurate this thing was just now but the Cyndaquil is now registered under you." He was right, even if he wanted to, the registration prevented the Professor from taking the Pokemon back. He handed Ryan his trainer ID and Pokedex and sent him on his way. Before the kid was out of earshot, Birch shouted.

"I'm pretty sure there is another kid out there that just left, you might want to travel with him!"

Spesh

The attack was sudden but weak. The Skiddo heaved itself forward into the girl's stomach with a soft thud. It wasn't enough to knock the girl off her feet but did cause her to lose her breath. Suddenly the creature stumbled and fell to its knees. On its front, left hoof there seemed to be a gash that was heavily infected. The Skiddo was hurt and sick. Normally docile and freindly, something must have happened to make it so skittish. Upon closer inspection, the wound seemed to have been made by a rope or wire raising speculation that it was tethered and abandoned somewhere.

VictinyX

The Alakazam, though powerful, was nothing without its spoons to properly channel the amount of energy it was producing. Its own power was tiring it out causing it to wince a little. However, the brief millisecond of broken concentration was enough to erase a part of the barrier that allowed the Scyther to come close enough for a hit. Frantically it attempted to shoot a psychic blast but was unable to and its frail body was met with the blinding speed of the killer mantis. It tumbled to the ground but quickly rose, enclosing the barrier again. If anything, the trainer had just found a weakness. Distract it and find an opening.

ImageImageImage

Sun May 25, 2014 1:37 pm

jjx8672 wrote:
Spesh

The attack was sudden but weak. The Skiddo heaved itself forward into the girl's stomach with a soft thud. It wasn't enough to knock the girl off her feet but did cause her to lose her breath. Suddenly the creature stumbled and fell to its knees. On its front, left hoof there seemed to be a gash that was heavily infected. The Skiddo was hurt and sick. Normally docile and freindly, something must have happened to make it so skittish. Upon closer inspection, the wound seemed to have been made by a rope or wire raising speculation that it was tethered and abandoned somewhere.

ImageImage

Lyra was taken aback by the assault. She hadn't expected it to even touch her at that point. Dewey went on the defensive, leaping from behind her and standing with teeth out. He let out a few squeaks. To him, they were warnings. To anyone else, they were adorable. Lyra held him back with one hand when the Skiddo went down. There was no obvious intention to fight, just to defend itself. She noticed the bloody wound and immediately felt sympathy for it. It was just trying to defend itself in its injured state. After regaining her breath and realizing it couldn't hurt her any more than that, she approached carefully and took off her back slowly. Lyra opened the totes slowly as to avoid scaring the distraught creature. Her hand emerged with a potion and tiny roll of spare bandages she had stuff in there months before. She reached forward, hoping to help, "It's alright... I won't hurt you. Please don't hurt me. I just want to help..."

Sun May 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Spesh

The Skiddo made a grunting sound. It didn't want her help. Every time she got close it stumbled away only hurting itself and crying out. The Skiddo seemed overly cautious towards humans. When the girl got too close, it would attempt to nip at her hand but if the girl was smart, she would have to subdue the creature for its own good while she bandaged it up and time was of the escense. Even if she managed to bandage and spray the hoof with the Potion, the goat would need personal medical attention from a Pokemon Center for antibiotics.

Manta

Venema burst out into laughter pointing at the globule of pink goop. "You are gonna fight me with THAT? Is that even a Pokemon?" She honestly had never even seen something like it before though she had heard of it. Her best bet was to obscure its vision to keep it from Transforming. (I know that isn't true. She is misinformed).

Venema quickly regained her composure. "Vespiquen, use Gust!" The insect obliged flapping its wings so fast they were no longer visible and creating a thick cloud of obscuring dust. The Vespiquen hovered just above the dusty air waiting to see any movement.

ImageImageImage

Sun May 25, 2014 2:33 pm

ImageImage

Lyra scooted backward, avoiding the majority of the Skiddo's attacks. It was clearly terrified and there wasn't much she could do unless it really was out cold. Upon realizing this, she scooted back farther. She couldn't justify knocking out an animal this scared and hurt, especially when its only doing this because it assumes she is trying to hurt it. There was no blame to be put on it, but there was a fair amount of pity. Dewey, still upset over the initial attacks, did not feel the same. Without Lyra's orders, he charged forward and Tackled full force. If the Pokemon was to be knocked out, the trainer was fully prepared to clean the wound with what she had and take it to the next town.

Sun May 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Spesh

It hadn't taken any real effort to push the Skiddo past its limit. The tackle was sufficient enough to knock out the mossy goat leaving it limp on the ground. It wasn't the most conventional means to subduing an wounded animal but it was necessary. Out cold, it wouldn't wake up for a few hours leaving time for Lyra to mend its wounds and take it to a nearby PokeCenter.

ImageImageImage

Sun May 25, 2014 3:32 pm

The wind around ditto picked up dust and dirt from the feild. This created a dark brown vortex to envelope the amorphous pokemon. Manta covered his eyes to block some of the dirt. Finding joy in the wind, ditto allowed itself to be lifted up. The small pokemon took notes from its friend aipom and turned the batle into a playful one. it flattened out its body a bit to cach more wind, though the dust and dirt obscured its vision. A few moments in the air and ditto began sneezing. Close to its face, along with bits of dirt, were a few red hairs that were tickling its face. Through the dust, Manta could not see his own pokemon. "Ditto!" Manta called out, but couldn't hear anything.

A few moments later, Manta saw a red blur come out through the dust vortex. As it landed, Manta had to check his pokeball. "No...she's already here." In front of him was a vulpix. "Is...that you?" Vulpix cheered as it shook off the dirt from its fur. Manta was surprised. Usually ditto had to touch a pokemon to change. He looked at his pokemon for a while. Unlike his own vulpix, ditto's changed form presented a cheerful pokemon. It was kind of weird, but Manta had to go with it. Becoming a vespiquen would have to wait. Luckily, the young trainer knew all of vulpix's moves. he wouldn't be hindered looking them up. "Alright, ditto! Hidden power!" Ditto concentrated with its eyes closed, forming a dozen small orbs around itself. Each one had a cold mist seeping from it. Manta took note that ditto could make more orbs than vulpix. Maybe ditto was already more powerful to begin with? Either way, he had to use this opportunity. Ditto launched the orbs out in a rapid fire. Hopefully this would work out better than his original try with vulpix.

Sun May 25, 2014 3:34 pm
Profile WWW

Manta

Venema put her goggles on allowing her to see through the dirty haze with utmost orange-tinted clarity. She could see the globular Pokemon morphing though she was pretty sure it had not seen the trainer's vulpix recently. She blamed it on memory before grinding her teeth. Her Vespiquen was actually in trouble. Without a moment to react, the boy ordered the creature to perform a move but she couldn't hear over the whirlwind. She tried to yell towards her own queen bee but it couldn't hear her either. She had made a mistake.

The orbs shot forth like energy bullets, escaping from the dust and striking the Vespiquen with hard, popping noises as they expelled their energy in explosive bursts. Having not seen the attack coming, the bee was hit hard and fell into the dust. By this time, the majority of the area was now settled. Venema gasped but shouted either way.

"Use Air Slash!" She yelled out almost in panic. The Vespiquen stood and tried to hover but one of its wings had been damaged in the barrage. It couldn't fly making it slower but it could still attack. It's best bet was to keep distance between it and the Ditto. With its working wing, it flapped hard creating a slicing sound. An invisible blade of wind was traveling towards Ditto now followed by a few more for safe measure.

ImageImageImage

Sun May 25, 2014 3:42 pm

jjx8672 wrote:
Spesh

It hadn't taken any real effort to push the Skiddo past its limit. The tackle was sufficient enough to knock out the mossy goat leaving it limp on the ground. It wasn't the most conventional means to subduing an wounded animal but it was necessary. Out cold, it wouldn't wake up for a few hours leaving time for Lyra to mend its wounds and take it to a nearby PokeCenter.

ImageImage

Lyra instantly returned Dewey to his ball. It was a sort of punishment for acting out of anger when the situation really didn't call for too much violence. Then again, it was the only option. She decided she would deal with it later. For now, her issue was finding some sort of way to transport a small goat with her size. She could probably hold it in her arms, but there was no guarantee that it could be held all the way to the next town. Lyra cursed herself for bringing a messenger bag along rather than a regular backpack as well. The Skiddo could have easily been thrown on the top and carried alone that way. Then, it hit her. She could still use the same method!

The trainer hurriedly searched through her back and pulled out a blanket she had brought along. She tied it around her neck so that it would hang down in front of her in a sling-sort fashion. Slowly, she knelt down, sprayed the wound, and bandaged it. Then, she scooped part of the goat's body into her carrier and held the front and back with her arms. The make-shift carrying device dispersed the weight very well and made for an easy way to carry the Pokemon the full distance. Lyra continued down the path with her shadow close behind, watching from the bushes.

Eventually, she reached Oldale Town. It was small, but still had a Pokemon Center of its own. This Skiddo was lucky that she had arrived in time to help. By the time she reached the doors, Lyra's back was aching and she couldn't carry Skiddo any longer. She plopped down on a bench next to the door, hoping that the nurse would see her and help.

Sun May 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Caesar watched both pokemon practice. Teddiursa executed time after time the Feint Attack without trouble, though Maby was having trouble following up. Teddiursa sighed, at first it was funny to see Magby tripping once in a while but after half an hour it was getting annoying. "Magby, take some rest" said Caesar, he knew Teddiursa was getting annoyed and ifthings continued like that, he would end up attacking Magby again. Magby turned to the trainer, unsure but obeyed as he was tired. Caesar took one of his other pokeballs and released Shroomish "Shroomish, I want you to help us, Teddiursa is teaching Magby a new move, all you have to do iswork as a living target" he explained. Shroomish glared at his trainer, the idea of "living target" was not really appealing, but he knew his trainer wouldn't let him get hurt for no reason so ended up accepting.

Shroomish took his position on the other side "ok Teddiursa,show Magby how to do it" he said. Teddiursa nodded and moved to Shroomish, mimicing he'd try a frontal attack, he dissapeared and reappeared behind the mushroom pokemon, stopping before hitting him. Magby had his eyes wide open, it completely different from what he had been done so far. Caesar asked Teddiursa to repeat the move a couple more times so Magby could understand it. Once they were done, Caesar asked Teddiursa to sit so he could have some rest, signaling Magby to continue. Magby nodded and start practicing the move, the first time, it was total disaster, not being able to even reach Shroomish, but as time passed, he was getting slowly better at it.

My Dragon Cave
Journal//Shop/Auctions//Wishlist//Trading

Sun May 25, 2014 6:14 pm

The professor stared into Ryan's eyes as if staring through him, with no thought whatsoever. Some Professor, Ryan thought. Before Ryan could to continue to make more comments, his thoughts were interupted by a long and relaxing sigh. Ryan did his best not to take a sigh himself. The frizzy haired proffesor finally greets himself to Ryan followed by another relaxing sigh as if he was speaking through one long breath and said, "My name is Professor Birch, one and only professor of Jhoto". It took Ryan a second to realize what Professor Birch has said after all of his mumble.
Before Ryan could respond Professor Birch snatched him at the wrist and basically dragged him inside. Ryan began looking around the office, it is much bigger than it looks from the outside. He could see a few other professors scurrying around and at the bridge of a panic, constantly jogging around and saying things that Ryan couldn't understand. Professor Birch noticed Ryan searching around and staring at the professors and said, "Don't worry about them, they get payed well". Ryan peeked out a small giggle at the professor's comment and sat down on a chair across from the professor. In the middle of them stood a table with chipped paint and Ryan could have sworn it was tilted. It didn't help that there stood a machine about 2 feet high and used way too much then it looked like it could handle, it was building rust and even though it wasn't doing anything it still made a high-pitched computer noise.
Professor Birch began to say something, but the bags under his eyes stopped him. Professor leaned back in his reclineable chair, shut his eyes, sighed, took two deep breaths, then looked back at Ryan. In that short time Ryan noticed two places to put his hands, while the professor was taking his last deep breath Ryan quickly places his hands under the place it shows him too. Professor Birch, too tired to care, let out an exaughsted sigh and says, "Might as well see what you get".
A very fuzzy image displays the picture of a Cyndaquil and two other images showing the words Error. Where the desciption for the Pokemon were supposed to be was just a code that Ryan didn't understand, before he could even try, the image dissapeared and the machine spat out a Pokeball. The professor scooted his chair back a few feet then said, "Take a look what is inside". Ryan could tell that the Professor had regretted saying that the moment he actually did say it, then scooted back another foot without leaving his seat until he hit the wall. Ignoring the professor, Ryan points the Pokeball at the floor and says, "Pokemon, I choose you!". A little cyan blue ball comes out. Curious, Ryan picks the ball up, the fur of the mysterious pokemon was quite soft, moving the ball upside-down to the side and everything he finally spots a kind of tan/white part of the ball. Just then, the ball becomes a Pokemon and Ryan sees a Pokemon laying on it's back with its legs spread out as far as it could. A great smile crosses the Pokemon's mouth and Professor Birch says, Congratulations, your first Pokemon seems to be a Cyndaquil"

Ryan's Team

Sun May 25, 2014 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next