It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 821 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next
Hoenn: New Beginnings RP 

Welcome to Hoenn. You'll be amazed at our wonderful array of pokemon, our pokemon contests, and our landscape. We areproud that ou have chosen to begin your pokemon journey here, and hope that this journey only gets better as you progress. Whether you favor battles or contests, Hoenn provides a satiable atmosphere for most forms of trainer. Perhaps you will even make it into the prestigious Battle Frontier! Now that you have completed trainer school and your personality evaluation, you are free to accept your first pokemon based on this evaluation from the lab in Littleroot. Now, go forth now and begin your Journey into the land of excitement that is Hoenn!

*If you are interested in joining, please post here: here.

Last edited by mizumanta on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 pm
Profile WWW

Littleroot Town
Spoiler: show
Appropriately named "A town that can't be shaded any hue." It is a nuetral place, home to many famous trainers. The simple housing structure and surrounding woods may lead one to believe that the town is stuck in the past. However, it is also one of the most optimal place to research wild pokemon. This has led the building of the Pokemon Lab, home to Professor Birch. In this town, the pokemon are friendly. A pokemon casually approaching a human is a common sight here. The only way out, however, is to go north to route 101

Route 101
A very short, but scenic route. There are small cliffs, hills, and coves where pokemon hide, and it is surrounded by dense forest. The wind blows freely and the grass stays green and healthy. Pokemon play in groups on the fields above the hills. Many beginning trainers enjoy this route for its calming effect. Both Littleroot town and Oldale can be seen from the middle of this route.

Oldale Town

A small, quiet town. When one enters, it's almost as if the blanket of a lullaby covers the land. The winds slows and the clouds allow small rays of sunlight to shine through. Known as the town "where things start off scarce", many elderly trainers and retired couples spend their days here. Happy to see new young faces, they are always willing to share what they have, whether it be food, or useful items for your journey. There is a small egg hatchery at the edge of town by route 103. The couple running it are known for giving out eggs to promising young trainers.

Route 103

The small area just above Oldale Town. With just one large field and a large hill, this route is even smaller than the first. The most notable part of this route is actually the large body of water that leads to another route. Many trainers try their hand at fishing here.

Route 102

West of Oldale town is the the route full of twists and turns, route 102. Many trainers like to hide out and train here. With the many hiding places, one should be careful. Along with many trainers, many berry trees can be found. These trees are usually harvested by the elderly in Oldale.

Petalburg City

A large city dedicated to its gym leader. Ever since their first gym leader, Norman, the town has treated their gym leader as a celebrity. The city has tall buildings, while still being dedicated to nature. The gym itself has its own greenhouse. Many city dwelling pokemon reside in this city. Small lakes reside on the outskirts of the city, providing a nice home to many pokemon. A monthly pokemon contest is held here as well as the occasional contest for new trainers.

Route 104 (front)

The field leading to the entrance of Petalburg forest as well as Route 105. This small route smells of the ocean, which is visible from any direction. Many water pokemon can be found here. The is a small isle of trees that lead to Petalburg forest.

Petalburg Forest

A deep dark forest, covered in fallen leaves and mud. Just as with route 102, this forest is full of twists and turns. Not many pokemon trainers like to go through this forest because it is dark and a bit scary. Though it may just be a rumor, it is said that bad people conspire in the forest. The entrance to both sides of this forest seem to have unauthorized toll booths. The people of Petalburg would see a problem with this, but don't have the desire to go into the forest anyway, so the problem is looked over.

Rustboro City
A large city with consistently brown houses. The city is known for having the best trainer school in Hoenn. And its leader is the head teacher. Specializing in Rock type pokemon, the Gym Leader's influence has spread to the entire town. Rustboro is full of mining enthusiest. People offer compensation for gems, stones, and fossils, often offering some themselves. Rustboro also hosts a contest hall, one that opens once a week. Many new coordinators try out there, making it a rather easy ribbon to win. The Devon Coorporation is held in this town, making useful items for the many trainers of Hoenn. Finally, a small body of water that leads to a narrow passage into the ocean can be visited in this town. It is common for trainers to catch a pokemon there to challenge the gym.

Last edited by mizumanta on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 pm
Profile WWW

Place Holder

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:14 pm
Profile WWW

He had did it, after traveling for days Lux arrived in the small little qaint town of Littleroot. The trees rustled and realsed a nice cool breeze. The Town fasinated Lux, he rather enjoyed the historic look of the buildings. All the buildings bore this look except for one, a building set towards the back of the town nestled in the corner. As he drew nearer to this build it gave more to a resemblance of a lab. Infront of the building a sign with the name Professor Birch set into it.

Lux looked around the entrance, he gave a slight sign shaking of some of the nervousness he had aquired entering the town. Slowly he turned the door handle and the door gave way to a gaint lab filled with all sorts of technology. In the back of the room stood a man that Lux pressumed was the Professor and next to him stood a kid with a giant grin on his face, pokeball in hand. As Lux slowly walked towards the man, who gave the kid something else before the kid thanked him and left passing Lux with a smile still upon his face. Finally Lux approached the man, he cleared his throat and said "Hello sir, My name is Luxemis Artherian my friends call me Lux though; Its a great honor to finally meet you." and held out a hand.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Manta entered through the double doors of the lab. There was already an abundance of children, all looking for their pokemon. It wasn't until he got closer that MAnta noticed that the other children had actually gotten their pokemon. In fact, he was next in line. MAnta walked up to the professor and smiled. The professor gave an odd look at the trainer. Compared tot he children that he had been assisting, this boy was very tall. However, after a bit of thought, Birch decided that it was not his place to judge, but instead introduce the boy to the world of pokemon. He smiled back before responding. "Why hello there!" He said, keeping his grin. "As you may have heard, I am Professor Birch and I would like to congratulate you on graduating trainer school!" there was a pause before the professor took out an odd scanner from his labcoat pocket. "May I see your Pokedex please? You should have gotten one at graduation." Without waiting for a response, the professor gingerly grrabbed the pokedex from the bow and held his scanner to it. "I.D. number please!" He said to the machine. It responded back with a few strange noises, not unexpected for a machine. The screen lit up, showing a seven digit number. "Hmm... so it seems that is the pokemon that is best suited for you." He turned around and entered the I.d. number into the machine. Within seconds, the machine produced a pokeball, in a similar way that pokeballs were transported through the pc. Turning back around, he kept his smile. "Here you go! This is your first pokemon. Be sure to take very good care of it." His words seemed a bit rushed, but sincere. He did have a lot of other students to get to. "And here are 5 pokeballs to. I trust that you know how to use them. Now, feel free to challenge one of the children outside. and get to know your pokemon!" before theprofessor was able to give a proper farewell, he was bombarded with 3 younger children, all offering their pokedexes to the professor.

Last edited by mizumanta on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:05 pm
Profile WWW

Linda cycled at top speed, using her Arco Bike that rustled through the grass as she cycled past Route 1. Looks like the others were already here, seeing from the massive turnout. After folding her Bike and placing it back inside her bag, she entered the Lab with a pounding heart. "Why hello there!" said Professor Birch, keeping his grin. "As you may have heard, I am Professor Birch and I would like to congratulate you on graduating trainer school!" There was a pause before the professor took out an odd scanner from his labcoat pocket. Linda blinked, having never been schooled but keeping a shy smile to the Professor to give a good first impression. Though, she did have 1- her father's old Pokédex.

"May I see your Pokédex please? You should have gotten one at graduation." Without waiting for a response, the professor gingerly grabbed the Pokédex from Linda's outstretched palms and held his scanner to it. "I.D. number please!" He said to the machine. It responded with a few strange noises, not unexpected for a machine. The screen lit up, showing a seven digit number. "Hmm... so it seems that is the Pokémon that is best suited for you." He turned around and entered the I.D. number into the machine, in front of an already-excited Linda. Within seconds, the machine produced a Pokéball, in a similar way that Pokéballs were transported through the PC. Linda saw that a lot. Turning back to her, he kept his smile. "Here you go! This is your first Pokémon. Be sure to take very good care of it." His words seemed rushed, but sincere. He did have a lot of other students to get to. "And here are 5 Pokéballs to. I trust that you know how to use them. Now, feel free to challenge one of the children outside. and get to know your Pokémon!" before the professor was able to give a proper farewell, he was bombarded with 3 younger children, all offering their Pokédexes to the professor.

Linda gazed at her Pokéball before releasing the Pokémon inside. The shape materialised into a small flopping shrimp, staring at her with stalk eyes. She knew that Pokémon- a rare Anorith, revived from a Fossil. "Hey...I'm your Trainer now." she began, kneeling down to the Old Shrimp's eye level, "First, you need a nickname. How about...Junhyeong then?" The shrimp stared a bit, wondering if it was just cussed out. Registering it must be a new name for it, the Anorith nodded forcefully. Linda let her newly-named Pokémon climb onto her shoulder, his two tendrils sticking out before spotting another tall boy standing in the crowd. He had a Pokéball too, but he had not released it yet.

Running up to him, she tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, I've never seen you before!" she chirped, extending a hand, "My name's Linda, and this here is my new Anorith Junhyeong." The Old Shrimp raised a pincher in a lazy greeting, before his stalk eyes bobbed to the Pokéball in the boy's hand. "What's your name? And what did you get?"

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:49 am

The Man turned to see Lux standing there with his hand out, quickly he reached out and gave it a shake, " Hello there young man." He said, keeping his grin. "As you may have heard, I am Professor Birch and I would like to congratulate you on graduating trainer school!" there was a pause before the professor took out an odd scanner from his labcoat pocket. Lux was goin to say thank you, but before he got the chance the professor started back up "May I see your Pokedex please? You should have gotten one at graduation." quickly Lux grabbed it out of his pocket and Without waiting for a response, the professor gingerly grabbed the pokedex from the boy and held his scanner to it. "I.D. number please!" He said to the machine. It responded with a few strange noises, not unexpected for a machine. The screen lit up, showing a seven digit number. "Hmm... so it seems that is the Pokémon that is best suited for you." He turned around and entered the I.D. number into the machine, Excitment grew in Lux to see what pokemon best suited him. Within seconds, the machine produced a Pokéball, in a similar way that Pokéballs were transported through the PC. Turning back to him, he kept his smile. "Here you go! This is your first Pokémon. Be sure to take very good care of it." His words seemed rushed, but sincere. He did have a lot of other students to get to. "And here are 5 Pokéballs to. I trust that you know how to use them. Now, feel free to challenge one of the children outside. and get to know your Pokémon!" before the professor was able to give a proper farewell, he was bombarded with plenty of other younger children, all offering their Pokédexes to the professor.

Lux stared at the pokeball for a minute or two curious as to what was in the ball, he challenged himself to try to guess what was in the ball. Hm, it might be a charmander, or maybe a trapinch, oh it could be a... this went on in Lux's head for awhile before one of the other kids bumped him hard. His Pokeball flew out of his hands, quickly he ran through the kids looking for any signs of the ball. Finally he caught site, it was being kicked around by kids trying to get to the professor. Again it was off, but this time Lux kept a close eye on its where abouts. It stopped at two other kids feet, one pokeball in hand, the other had a Anorith on her shoulder.

Quickly recovering his pokeball with a sign of relieve, he looked at the other two. "Hi my name is Lux, whats your names" He said. Then stared at the Anorith, "What an amazing pokemon you got there."

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:09 pm

ImageImage

Manta looked at his pokeball. It was shiny and new. He had held a pokeball before at the trainer school, and even had battles with rental pokemon, but holding his own pokeball containing his own pokemon was different. He was about to press the button in the center to greet his pokemon, but was interrupted by a voice close by. It seemed that they were interested in meeting him. Before responding to them, he opened his pokeball to reveal a large and round blue ball. Almost as if it were awakening, its limbs sprouted out of the five holes, first the arms, and then the legs, lifting it up. Finally, its head emerged, ready to greet its trainer. It gave a salute, putting its hand up to its head. He finally turned around to the other trainers, who all seemed to be teenagers as well. "Uh-" He started. He wasn't exactly the most social person. "My name is Manta. But...I've never seen this pokemon before." He opened his pokedex and activated the detail feature. A quick light hit golett, most likely a scanner, and displayed an image onto the screen.

"Golett, the automaton pokémon." It began. "The energy that burns inside it enables it to move, but no one has yet been able to identify this energy." Manta looked in confusion.

"Hmm...so this pokemon matches well with my personality?" He looked to the side to breifly contemplate this before smiling at his new pokemon. "Glad to meet you. I hope we can be close friends!"

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

Lux watched at one of them opened there pokeball, it reveiled a pokemon that he never seen before. The same look was upon the the trainers face. Finally turning the boy said "My name is Manta. But...I've never seen this pokemon before." Lux watched as he scanned over it with his pokedex and listened to what it had to say "Golett, the automaton pokémon,The energy that burns inside it enables it to move, but no one has yet been able to identify this energy." The name rung a bell in Lux's mind, he thought he might have heard it before but couldn't remember when.

Lux then looked at his ball then back to the trainers, it clued in to him that he hadn't even seen what was in his ball. After all the chasing of the ball it must have slipped his mind. He looked at the button on the ball intently, until he finally decided to push it. A flash of light filled Lux's eyes as the ball reveiled a Cyndauil. Lux crouched down to see its new curious pokemon looking around at all the other pokemon that were present, A strangness popped over Lux, "wasn't there supposed to be flames on its back" he said out loud to himself. Quickly turning its head towards it new trainer it gave a forcefull look upon its face as flames burst from its back. This made Lux fall back from his crouch in astonishment, " Wow, you got alot of fight in ya, don't ya " the pokemon let out a loud Quil and walked closer to its new trainer. " Do you mind if I pick you up?" the cyndaquil let the flames on its back die down enough for him to pick it up. Getting back to his feet, Cyndaquil in hand he looked at it, " I think you need a name, this has alwats been a personal favorite of mine, how about Aero." It looked back at him and gave an amuzing nod "Ok, Aero it is."

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Jasper exited the small Inn he had stayed at the night before and stepped into the morning light. The town was nothing special. It was old-fashioned and there was one road that led in and out of the town. He had almost regretted deciding to start his journey in Hoenn until he saw the amazing pokemon that lived there. The boy wasn't tall, but he wasn't short. He was pretty average, so it was his attitude that substituted for his 'nothing-exciting' view on himself. After a short walk, he came to the lab. It was filled with other noisy children, whom Jasper already hated before getting to know any of them. The line was rather long, if it could even be considered a line, so Jasper took the opportunity to exert himself as the most important.
"'Scuse me, out of the way!" He said, nudging his way through the crowd until he came up to professor Birch. The man looked a bit upset with Jasper, but complied anyway. He gave a short, uninteresting speech about how the pokemon is chosen before asking for jasper's Pokedex. Jasper gave it to him and after the computer found his ID number, and then a whirring sound occurred. Shortly after that a pokeball was expelled form a machine and given to Jasper form Birch. He was also handed some empty pokeballs for catching.
"This pokemon is the perfect match for you. Maybe it'll keep you out of trouble." Is the only thing Birch said that stuck to Jasper. "Trouble?" Jasper thought, "The nerve!"

After Jasper put the Pokeballs in the proper pocket, Jasper took out his starter pokemon's ball and chucked it in the air. After the ball opened, a beam of non-linear light exploded from it. The light whirled around until the shape of a pokemon was formed, and before it revealed itself, it was lifting off the ground. After the spots disappeared from Jasper's vision, a small black and blue pokemon was before him.
"Illuuu!" It sang and danced around him. What was this thing and why was it so happy? It kind of disgusted Jasper. He scanned it with his Pokedex. It beeped for a few seconds before spitting out data.
"Illumise, the Firefly pokemon. With its sweet aroma, it guides Volbeat to draw signs with light in the night sky."
Jasper also figured out it is a female-only species, which upset him because he wanted a male pokemon. He knew going back and demanding another pokemon would not work out well to his avail, so he decided to go look at the other trainers to see if he at least had the strongest pokemon. He approached a boy with a Golet, a girl with an Anorith, and another boy with a Cyndaquil.
"I'm Jasper. " He said, out of turn, while approaching them. Illumise followed dancing around happily in the air.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm

"What an amazing Pokemon you got there," commented the other boy, who had released a Cyndaquil. The Bug-type Junhyeong flinched at the flames, before Linda stroked him with two gloved fingers. "Yours doesn't look too shabby too, an actual Starter!" she replied, pointing to the Cyndaquil. Typlosion was one of her favourites. Scanning Junhyeong to register his data, Linda also got his nature and blurb. "Dry berries?" She took out a Chesto Berry and set it on the ground. Junhyeong sniffed it cautiously before taking a small bite, and dug in happily. Linda turned to the boy with the Golett.

"Goletts are cool. My dad used Golurks to lift heavy stuff in the house. They're really strong and awfully loyal." She waved a greeting to the Golett before a boy with an Illumise joined them. "Hey! I'm Linda. That's my Anorith. You got anIIllumise? That is quite good because they're always playful and willing to learn."

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:01 pm

"Sigh" Luke said. Completely disinterested in the small rustic town. He was used to video games and the big city. He knew that it sounded bad, but there was just too much nature here. Still, this had to be worth it. He finally was getting his own pokemon. Though his test scores weren't great, he always created a bond witht the rental pokemon at the trainer school. A bond like that would prove useful in pokemon battles. That was all that he was really taught by his family. He ha d breifly heard of pokemon contests, but if the main attraction wasn't him, then what was the point?

Upon entering the lab, Luke was already irritated. He enjoyed the flashing lights and machinery, but the kids were too irritating. all of the 10 year olds who graduated from school earlier than him. When he was 10, Luke was busier hanging out with friends and didn't really go to school. But even the children couldn't keep him away from his goal. The goal that was so close now. As her pushed through the croud and fished out his pokedex, the apparently busy proffesor simply snatched the pokedex away and scanned it. Luke was going to say something, but after receiving it back moments later with 6 pokemon (one of which carrying a pokemon), he changed his outlook. "Thanks!" is all that he could manage before being pushed out by the other kids. As he walked outside he muttered to himself. "It's like he's only there once a month or something." Without a further moment, he released his new pokemon, a short blue and black lizard thing. He held up his Pokedex.

" Lacking sight, it's unaware of its surroundings, so it bumps into things and eats anything that moves. Approaching it carelessly is dangerous."

"I-" He paused "...well you better not bite me!" He gave a stern look but noticed that it was unaware of its surroundings. "Does...that mean that he can't hear me or can he only not see?" Luke tried to move the hair from its eyes before the deino quickly snapped at him. "Hey!" he said, a bit frightened. "Fine, back to your ball." Luke put the pokemon back in its pokeball. Instead of anger or sadness, luke instead cheered! "Alright! my first pokemon!" He noticed the few people even close to his age all talking with each other, but he decided to keep walking till he got out of town. "There's only one way out of this town. I'll see them eventually." With his new pokeball, Luke went off to route 101, where the nature seemed to calm his nerves. "So my journey begins."

Event?

I will punish you in the name of the Moon! Nature

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:36 pm

ImageImage

"Go...lurk?"Manta thought to himself. "Is that one of the evolutions of golett?" He could always look it up later. He was just happy to have a pokemon of his own. Manta turned and greeted teh other teenagers that decided to group together. "Hello." He said with a meek smile. It was getting a bit crowded. He never did very well in crowds. This was his chance to make friends though, and he couldn't ruin it. Maybe even one of them might want to travel with him.

Yuki-

A Image ran past the trainer, brushing up against him. Before it ran out of sight, it lifted its nose into the air. There was food somewhere nearby. Without a second thought, the nidoran ran back to the trainer and growled. Perhaps it was the increased number of people crossing its territory today, but it seemed a little to eager to battle. Contrary to what people had said about this place, it seemed that there were indeed some hostile moments with the pokemon in route 101.

around Lv. 5

Last edited by mizumanta on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:07 pm
Profile WWW

"Yeah I got an Illumise, her name's Ilana." Seth boasted. Now that this girl seemed to like Illumise he decided to make it seem like he was very happy with this pokemon. He liked when people were jealous of him, mainly because he was never really noticed by his parents or had many friends. The Illumise got stars in her eyes when she heard Seth call her by a new name.
"Lumi~" She sang and landed atop his head. He forced a smile, which looked kind of creepy, to show how happy he was. He even laughed a weird robotic-sounding laugh.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Junhyeong jumped, scuttling to Linda's shoulder. She scratched her head, letting the Illumise land on her arm. The Pokemon sure looked happy, but the boy seemed to hide something. "You'll grow to like her, you know. Pokemon do sense their owner's moods and you're creeping mine out." She gently patted Junhyeong to calm him, before moving outside. Taking a deep breath, she noticed another boy with a Deino in the grass. She unfolded her Bike, giving chase.

Event

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Jasper's fake smile twisted back into a frown.
"Stupid girl. Doesn't know anything about me. Come on Ilana." He called to the bug. She didn't answer at first but remembered that was her name so she buzzed over. He seemed to be a bit upset by the girl who thought she knew everything, so Ilana tried to cheer him up by patting his head.
"Illumise Lu!" She cooed, but Jasper got angry she was babying him, so she stopped. Since there was nothing to do in this town, Jasper decided to exit the town and head into the grass.
(Event?)

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Clef- Just before leaving town, something landed on the trainer's head. It was soft and delicate, and had a nice smell. It was obviously alive as it was moving, but it didn't seem to have malicious intent. even while the trainer was moving, it didn't seem to want to leave its spot.

ImageImage
around lv. 5

Dracoon- in the blink of an eye, an ImageImage suddenly appeared almost in the direct path of the bike. The pokemon did not move and upon closer inspection, seemed to actually be sleeping.

around lv. 5

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:39 pm
Profile WWW

Linda stopped her Bike, alighting to the sleeping Abra. "That's awfully dangerous, you might block someone." She gently scooped the Pokemon into her arms and set it down beside a tree where it wouldn't block others. "There, all safe and still sleeping." She put a Pecha Berry down in front of the Psi Pokemon, before Junhyeong scuttled down. Wanna join us? My owner just saved you, you should repay the favour... the Anorith priposed in a scratchy voice.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:46 pm

ImageImage

MAnta noticed how each of the teens that he was talking to had walked away. He was a little releived now that he was alone and began to walk towards route 101 himself. though the others were ahead of him, he was happy to go his own pace with golett, waiting for his time to shine.

Event?

Dracoon- The pokemon continued sleeping. The fact that it didn't teleport away must have meant that it didn't consider the girl or the anorith a threat. With its ability to teleport while sleeping, it was a wonder of the sleeping abra was actually conscious for the whole situation in the first place.

Last edited by mizumanta on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 pm
Profile WWW

"Yours doesn't look too shabby too, an actual Starter!" the girl with the Anorith said, After word she pulled out her Pokedex and scanned her pokemon. "I'm Jasper. " Someone said out of nowhere, Lux turned around to see another boy with an Illumise, the girl started to talk about how playful Illumses are and easy to teach. Jasper seemed to stand up abit more from what the gilr had said, the boy didn't seem very social to him and looked and the smile he let out reminded him of someone from the rockets.

Lux was relieved to be making new friends, but just like that everyone he was talking to just kind of up and left in the flash of an eye. First it was the girl to leave then after the wierd boy jasper, soon it was just him and Manta left out of the little group tha was created. He looked around and then looked to make sure that Aero was still at his feet, he was. " Well Manta, it was nice to meet you and I hope to see you on later adventures, if you need anything I'll be on route 101." Then Lux left out in to the world with his new campainion. Lux noticed that there were plenty of other trainers on the route, but for now lux wanted to see what Aero was made of.

(Event)

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 821 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next