It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 1657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Hoenn: New Beginnings- OOC Thread & Sign Up (Accepting/Open) 

So... My old phone was sparking, so now I have a new one. But vdex is impossible with it. Since Yuki uses my phone almost exclusively, she is having trouble continuing events for me.

Since she will rarely be able to assist me (until I fix the vdex thing), would anyone else like to assist with event continuation?

Event rolls will still be done by me because certain pokemon and items are to be saved for later events/ giveaways, and I don't want to have to cancel them (and I don't want to spoil them.)

(also becuase I am working on the bleach rp)

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:31 pm
Profile WWW

I'd be glad to help you continuing the events. Although somebody might have to do the same with my events. Also, if you want I can dothe rolls, and you can give alist of items and pokemon that can be used so I don't use anything you wantto reserve for later.

My Dragon Cave
Journal//Shop/Auctions//Wishlist//Trading

Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:20 pm

dracoon wrote:
mizumanta wrote:
EDIT: I am now 4th in the "most posts" race, passing Lethe (who i haven't seen around lately)

SORRY I AM SECOND

SORRY I AM THIRD NOW (your reign will soon come to an end)

Kaos Kaiser wrote:
I'd be glad to help you continuing the events. Although somebody might have to do the same with my events. Also, if you want I can dothe rolls, and you can give alist of items and pokemon that can be used so I don't use anything you wantto reserve for later.

Sure^^

but yuki and I can still do encounters and I'd rather not spoil some of the awesome stuff in store.
She just can't write more than about a paragraph before the stupid sight logs her out T^T

If you have any questions about catching pokemon, please pm me. If an encounter is special, i'll let you know.

mizumanta wrote:
Tis fine^^

Might wait until new mauville for4 this

Anyway...how do people feel about gender. Changes? I was think that the pokedex (which checks facts about pokemon) could have a small glitch in it and need to be looked over by prof. Birch (who is constantly moving around hoenn for research). For pokemon without visible gender differences, you can choose 1 and have the pokedex fixed. Then elm is all "hey, looks like the pokedex's only glitch was this one mistake. Turns out ____ is actually a girl."

Yeah...

Idk just a thought

Raccoon, Talking with thte professors isn't really something that you can do in this rp. Professor Birch travels around Hoenn, so he won'r be in his office. I can have you speak with an aid, but not much will get done

EDIT: So Kaiser is helping with responses now^^

Last edited by mizumanta on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:14 pm
Profile WWW

Mizumanta, I don't know if I was meant to put this after my post, but I am waiting for you (or someone else who helps with events) to play prof. Birch.

Pokemon Emerald Team:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:12 am

mizumanta wrote:
Raccoon, Talking with the professors isn't really something that you can do in this rp. Professor Birch travels around Hoenn, so he won'r be in his office. I can have you speak with an aid, but not much will get done

The professor usually shows up when there is an event or something really important, like the egg event.
The last time he was seen, he was in the middle of the forest, so he is not near his lab.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:59 am
Profile WWW

Ah okay thanks. I'll just keep the Tympole in the party for now then.

Pokemon Emerald Team:
ImageImageImage

Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:28 pm

You can just send pokemon in and out of your pc without the professor's assistance

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:44 pm
Profile WWW

So I will be having unofficial gyms opening up soon (8 in total)

each one will have just one person in it. The Master. Each Master is an expert in one stat: HP, Attack, Sp. Attack, defense, Sp. Defense, Speed, Evasion, and Accuracy. Each Master can teach one pokemon per team to maximize 1 respective stat.

The Masters can tell if another Master has worked with your pokemon (they don't like each other), so no Pokemon may be taught by two different Masters (one stat increase per pokemon per team)

Each Master requires a gym badge from their city to get teh training.

So be careful. You may catch a pokemon later and return to a previously visited town to use this service. But you only get one chance per Master.

Details will be shown later.

Mon May 05, 2014 8:56 pm
Profile WWW

That sounds great! I imagine the'll be like personal trainers for pokemon right? Like the owners of an actual gym?

But... can we have replies too please? I'd like to continue my battle with that chespin :D

My Dragon Cave

Tue May 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Kaiser, although it is understandably tough to rp a physical move without controlling the other pokemon, try to avoid it in the future. Your low kick rping basically moved the pokemon (since it wasn't yours.)

Try leaving the attack open ended (like the sweeping leg came closer tot he rolling chespin.)

I will punish you in the name of the Moon! Nature

Sun May 11, 2014 2:37 pm

my phone is missing >_>

seeing how you just posted, i'm assuming that you have it, yuki?

Sun May 11, 2014 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

Don't worry about it :awyeah:

I will punish you in the name of the Moon! Nature

Sun May 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Can you explain the poffin condition thing to me? Are small stars from one poffin or is it onw of the yellow ones you provideD?

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sun May 11, 2014 5:23 pm

By using one berry per poffin (you can just say the rest of the berries were provided they are not counted anyway), you can increase your pokemon's attributes with stars.
*5 small stars = 1 big star
*6 hour berries make a poffin that gives one star, while 48 hour berries yeild poffins that give 5 stars (or 1 big star)
Max stars is 5
(list below for reference)
Berries suggested, # of stars given per berry
[spoiler]Bitter Smart Rawst Berry(1) Lum Berry(2) Nanab Berry(3) Aguav Berry(4) Haban Berry(5) Jaboca Berry(6)
Spicy Cool Cheri Berry(1) Leppa Berry(2) Figy Berry(3) Pinap Berry(4) Tanga Berry(5) Enigma Berry(6)
Sweet Cute Pecha Berry(1) Persim Berry(2) Mago Berry(3) Bluk Berry(4) Kasib Berry(5) Custap Berry(6)
Dry Beauty Chesto Berry(1) Oran Berry(2) Wiki Berry(3) Pamtre Berry(4) Charti Berry(5) Micle Berry(6)
Sour Tough Aspear Berry(1) Sitrus Berry(2) Iapapa Berry(3) Wepear Berry(4) Colbur Berry(5) Rowap Berry(6)

for those who do not need max attributes to evolve, this basically is used to help change or strengthen your pokemon's personality

Sun May 11, 2014 5:40 pm
Profile WWW

Mizuyuki wrote:
Kaiser, although it is understandably tough to rp a physical move without controlling the other pokemon, try to avoid it in the future. Your low kick rping basically moved the pokemon (since it wasn't yours.)

Try leaving the attack open ended (like the sweeping leg came closer tot he rolling chespin.)

Yeah I'maware of thatI had to rp it that way because I couldn't find another way to explain it though :/ But yeah, I think I'll follow your advise and leave it open at the end of my posts in the future.

My Dragon Cave

Mon May 12, 2014 3:19 am

for those of you who wish to continue rping in Hoenn, please know that we will be continuing all activities in the new Remeber shedinja site here: http://remembershedinja.proboards.com/

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:38 am
Profile WWW

Most of the Vdex RPers have moved to a different site to Role Play while still being active for vdex's other fun stuff.

They can be found here: http://remembershedinja.proboards.com/

If you're interested in checking us out^^

Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83