It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Hi, I guess. 

Hi, my name's Aarca! I saw a forum signature on another site that linked to their party, checked VDex out, and here I am. I really like the idea of Pokemon turning into humans, and of collecting the sprites from the different games along with completing the Pokedex! My favorite Pokemon are Shaymin, Shinx, and of course, Pikachu! I like to draw, write, and read. The first Pokemon game I played was Black. Then I played X, and since I had some extra money on my Nintendo eShop account I just started playing Pokemon Yellow. I really like it so far. :D

Tue May 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Hey, Aarca! I'm Kani. Shaymin's one of my favorite legendaries, too (I love its shiny sprite!). I'm glad you're enjoying some of the older games as well! I've been playing Yellow since it was available on the eShop, and it's so odd to go back to the simpler games once you get used to all the crazy mechanics in the new games, huh?

Welcome to Vdex! It takes a while to get the Pokeball rolling especially with getting money, but hang in there. I suggest training five or so Pokemon with "spruce up" in the trials. Once their beauty is high enough, they can compete in beauty contests. If you succeed in those, you get 1000 PD for each victory. It takes time but the payout after all the setting up is great!

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you ever have questions, this forum has been very kind to me. Ask away!

"I don't care what they say,
I'll keep on reaching for my
HOPES  AND  DREAMS"

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:15 pm
Manly Princess

Hello and welcome to VDex! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Please PM me for urgent matters.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:42 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]