It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
New Trainer Approaching! 

Hello everyone~ :yay:

Um...I guess I'm new here?
Well, I found this site because of some person on DA had posted a link to their Gardevoir named....Charon?
So, I clicked the link! And now I'm here, with all of you. Sharing a bit about myself and my love for Pokemon.

I genuinely think this site has a very unique idea. I mean, Pokemon turning into 'humans'? :what:
I am serious when saying it blew my mind that a site like this even existed! My dream has come true, fwee~
*dances a happy dance with my Braixen*
I can join among the ranks of humanized Pokemon, alongside my Braixen, as we battle our foes into the dust!
:awyeah:

So, a bit about me!

Questions:

#1: How did I get into Pokemon? Well, like everyone else does I guess. Honestly, my mom was a fan and even owned one of those rare Charizard cards back in the day (before she lost it of course). So I've known Pokemon since before I was even born. I started watching the cartoon, then I got into the games during my early middle school days. I started with the old Pokemon Yellow, then I went onto Emerald....at least until my mom sold ALL of our games, because we were really poor back then. Plus my bro gave away my Emerald to one of his 'friends'. :grr: I never got it back, because we moved away before I could.
I took a 'kind of' break for a few years (I stopped playing the actual games when I was 12 and I recently started playing again....so about 7 years now?), at least until I could buy my own game without having to use emulators. I'm currently going through Pokemon Y at the moment, and I'm almost at the 4th gym now.

#2: What is my FAVORITE Pokemon of all time? :bah: Um...I guess I really like Pikachu? Seriously, I have my own li'l Pikachu named Angelo and he can speak actual ENGLISH like Meowth. Plus he has a cool scarf and a bit of hair sticking off of his head. He used to be my imaginary friend when I was really young, but now I've always had him on my main team!

#3: What is my favorite type/moves? I don't have a set of favorite moves, but my 2 top types are ICE and PSYCHIC. And maybe a bit of FIGHTING and WATER types, if I'm really desperate. I'm not that picky on the type, but that's what I prefer.

#4: My favorite Legendary? Manaphy and Phione, of course! :yay: I used to have them both back in the day. I believe I named them Romiet and Julio, a play on 'Romeo and Juliet' (my favorite story at the time). I might get them back again, if I can do Wonder Trades...eventually.

#5: Who is my favorite Gym Leader? Out of ALL the generations...I've always liked Roxanne. She left a huge impression on me when I was younger, plus I love her design (both the original and remake).

Fun Fact: I got back into Pokemon after seeing PokePastas, my first being 'Lost Silver'. Ever since then, I've loved the more creepy Pokemon stories/theories. I'm even writing a few Pokemon 'scary stories' myself, but I'm still working on them.

So..wanna know more? Then just chat, I love talking in the forums whenever I can! :yay:
I'm not mean at all, so feel free to talk to me whenever~

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]