It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Hello! 

Greetings everyone! My name is Melanie, but you can call me Yukii or Yukiihara! How I got to this site was by clicking something in an old friend's signature on another forum site, and that's how I got here, haha. I adore Pokemon so much, and Bulbasaur is my favorite <3 I'm also a humongous Marvel fan and I love Animal Crossing! I partake in writing as a full-time hobby, and it's a passion. I also enjoy watching WWE (and plan on wrestling for them one day, don't ruin my dreams :sob: ) Anyways~ :awesome: I hope we can become friends and share a lot of fun times together!

Spoiler: show
Chris Evans <3Image

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello Yukii! Welcome to VDex :D
    Bulbasaur is an adorable onion <3 Very adorable indeed~

Oooh, a writer. You may have already noticed, but VDex has a subforum for literature (Writing Corner)
    If you want to post any of the things you write, you can do so there c:
    If you have any questions or just want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM c:
    I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I'll smile as I'm gazing down
'Cos I've always wondered why
We won't need feathers to fly

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Welcome, Yukii! I'm happy to have another member for Team Bulbasaur, it was my starter on Vdex, too! :yay:

Feel free to peruse the forums quite a bit. There are giveaways available when you have access to a Trade Pass (in fact, there's one specifically for newbies going on!), and there's also a forum full of in-depth guides if you want to learn more about specific topics.

I'll also bring up this post, where you can post your party once a day and gain points that can be converted into money! Feel free to make use of it. You can get your party code in your Pokegear window, and attach it to your signature for easy access.

Have fun!

"I don't care what they say,
I'll keep on reaching for my
HOPES  AND  DREAMS"

Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:16 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome Kani and Aximili! ^o^ I hope I'll enjoy this more than the other forum I'm at, people can be extremely ignorant there... Half of the people on the forum I came from are adults, and they're so immature and mean to the kids/teenagers that post there. I enjoy Pokemon a little bit more than I do Animal Crossing (the forum I came from was an animal crossing one), so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll like this more than the other forum.

@/Kani, Bulbasaur is so friggin' adorable! He's my favorite Pokemon in the whole entire world of Pokemon. Last summer, when I was at Cedar Point with my friend for his youth group trip, there was a claw machine with Pokemon plushies, and there were like 5 Bulbasaurs in there (and they had like tons of Charmanders, Squirtles, and Pikachu's, but rarely any Bulba's ;__; ) I ended up wasting three dollars to get /one/. I would've gotten all five, but my mom told me not to waste all my money on stupid stuff. (I did anyways because Pokemon is my life) So, now I have a Bulbasaur plushie I won from a claw machine, and to make it better, I got it all by myself <3 I suck at claw machines, but I was so determined to get that Bulbasaur omg ~3~ And my friend also got my a medium sized Charmander, but there was this straight up ADORABLE Polish guy who worked at the walking taco stand (he was so cute, he reminded me of one of my favorite viners, Jerome Jarre) and I gave it to him. He nearly cried because he told me no one has ever given him a gift before :'D It was so heartwarming omg

@/Aximili, yes omg Bulbasaur is the cutest onion! The Writing Corner was probably one of the first things I noticed when I joined, hehe! :yay: The people here are very kind and some of them are extremely talented! I really like it here so far! If I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask you! Thank you once again for the warm welcome! :^D

Spoiler: show
Chris Evans <3Image

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]