It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PC Script and adding "SHINY" 

Hey Shiro, I have two suggestions for the moment!

First, cool it be possible to make the script of Verae viewtopic.php?f=49&t=25613&start=120 include for everyone? This will be so much better if we could see every box without using that script, because it isn't well known whereas it's really useful.

The second idea, is to make this (I don't really have words rofl, sorry for my bad english I'm french and it's sometimes difficult for me)

You know, when a Shiny appear, it would be so cool and useful for everyone if we could have a "SHINY" next to the name! Sometimes it's really hard to see the difference like for Plusle, or Shellos, and even more if we are new on vdex... (I often couldn't make the difference when I play for a long time lol) This would really motivate people to play, so more donators and vdex will be here for a long time! :D

☆チーム☆

☆Wishlist☆

Mon May 16, 2016 5:53 pm
Leading King

I'm late, but:

I never changed the PC page because of how buggy/slow/broken it tends to be whenever I change something. Verae's script is a super useful addon, though, and I encourage everyone to use it.

Adding SHINY next to a Pokémon's name when it appears would make every botting countermeasure we've implemented useless, so it can't be done.

Twitter | Reversed Side A archive

Please, ask VDex gameplay questions in the help forum.

Spoiler: show
Image Image

Sat May 28, 2016 1:56 pm
Profile WWW

well ups

5000 Shiny caught : DONE
Buying BP in bulk | IRC
ImageImage

Last edited by Aligatueur on Sat May 28, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Shirogane wrote:
I'm late, but:

I never changed the PC page because of how buggy/slow/broken it tends to be whenever I change something. Verae's script is a super useful addon, though, and I encourage everyone to use it.

Adding SHINY next to a Pokémon's name when it appears would make every botting countermeasure we've implemented useless, so it can't be done.

Ok, no problem!

Hm I know that but isn't there a way to see that a Pokémon is or not Shiny without the sprite?

Hm maybe you could add a picture with "Shiny" and a random url like for the sprites and not just write it, this could be good against botting, no?

☆チーム☆

☆Wishlist☆

Sat May 28, 2016 2:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]