It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Random ideas about DP / Items / Summons 

So well I think it's okay about the rules for DP system suggestions, so I'm posting that. First I want to say that I've thought about the way I play the game (in before the 'like a crazy guy' haha), and I really want to donate a little more every month if I can in order to keep the site alive. But anyway I'm sorry if it's not okay for you T_T

So first I'd like to know if it'd be possible to add the Ditto Balls as a permanent DP item ? Like for 1 or 2 DP (like the Pinkan Berry) in order to be able to buy it when we want. If i'm right the Ditto Ball IS REALLY popular, really wanted. And putting it as a permanent item could be a positive thing for the DP Shop no ? In my case if the Ditto Ball would be aviable every month, it could be something for me to donate every month, because except Parcels (for reselling) and MasterBall / POKé BALL (when I need it) i don't see anything really cool for people that SHiny Hunt / Refresh all the time. Everything is about breeding / natures (and it's logic when you see how popular it's) BUT it'd be cool to have some items for Refreshers (okay there's some ball about Shiny Ball / Cross Ball but quite expensive) without talking about breaking the game.

An other idea would be to change how Lucky Egg is working. As always, I'm talking in my case. I hunt a LOT, i find a LOT of Shiny, and I need to evolve some. But I'm crazy (really) and I hate to see everything in the logs of the Shiny. So when I want to exp it, I need to avoid Shiny Leafs AND the battling system. So i've thought about the utility of the Lucky Egg. Why not giving the boost for Trials and / or for the hour exp system ?

After, an idea about Summon. Now that Shiny Wild Legendary / Eventmon are a thing, why not allowing them to be Shiny ? If you want to be something difficult why not putting a HIGH shiny rate or the old one ? Something different but something we could hunt ? Because if EVERY legendary will be aviable, it could be a thing to hunt the one we want when we want ? This one I don't see too much interest to be honnest, except to catch some Shiny Retro with OS / ML etc

Many suggestions I know, may be a lot of them are useless but I wanted to ask about this.

Edit : Got another suggestion, again because i think it could be usefull for many people (especially me too) : Could we have the option in the archives to add pokemon in different collections ? Because for exemple i have ALL my stock for my shop in the archive. And if I want to do a collection for that, I'd have to un-archive EVERYTHING, put all in a collection, archive it again and un-archive when i'll sell stuff, so really too long to do that.

Edit 2 : Yeah I'm back. I've a question about changing the way that Honey works. Why not giving a one time use but with the possibility to refresh as long as we stay on the page. Rather than doing 1 Honey = 1 Refresh, why not doing 1 Honey = X refreshs until you change map / log out / server time etc ? Could be usefull for people who want to Shiny / Retro hunt there.

Thanks o/

4000 Shiny caught : DONE
Buying BP in bulk | IRC
ImageImage

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:05 pm
Leading King

Some of these aren't feasible (technical reasons mostly), some are really interesting suggestions. Food for thought, I'm considering some of these. Thank you!

Twitter | Reversed Side A archive

Please, ask VDex gameplay questions in the help forum.

Spoiler: show
Image Image

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:11 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for the answer o/ !

If it's possible i would like to know which one aren't possible ? Just in order to know for future suggestions like that if I have some o7

Buying BP in bulk | IRC
ImageImage

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:14 pm

I guess I'll hop on here and add on a possible suggestion? Or something? For the 'roaming' summoned Pokemon (Cresselia, Johto trio, and uh... Mesprit)... would it be at all doable/make sense to make them normal summons since the Monthly rotating legendaries are a thing? I.E. they have a static location like the others. I'll be the first to admit I'm interested in this because I hunt retro Suicune, so I know I'm biased and if it's just not worth changing then that's fine, but I figured I'd toss it out there to go along with the possiblity of summoned Pokemon being shiny (which I'm ambivalent towards. It was fun to hunt for shiny summons as ghosts this past October but if they aren't then I'm fine hunting for the monthly guys/using Sparkle Balls)

And I'd probably buy Ditto Balls in the DP store occasionally. Unfortunately I haven't been really able to donate as much lately but that should hopefully change in the next few months...

/2 more cents?

Mon May 02, 2016 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

I'm back with a little suggestion sorry OTL

I'd like to know if something can be done with berry feeding (a little like Shiny Leafs), because it's okay to have logs in the action part, but the problem is that the interaction part is something that we can do ANYTHING against. In my case, i don't want ANYTHING in the Interaction Logs (and Shiny Leafs in the Action logs, i'm even that guy who wants Pokemon at level 1, even evolved so Cyanide Potassium), and the solution of putting them in archives don't change the fact if I want to train / xp them, they still can be fed. So anything can be done with that ?

Thanks o/

Buying BP in bulk | IRC
ImageImage

Mon May 09, 2016 10:33 am
Leading King

Late, sorry: I'm not going to change the ability to feed other people's Pokémon or the fact it gets logged, sorry. I know people are very particular about this and this has been requested for a long time, but for a number of reasons including the fact it'd take an overhaul of Pokémon information pages, it won't be done.

Twitter | Reversed Side A archive

Please, ask VDex gameplay questions in the help forum.

Spoiler: show
Image Image

Sat May 28, 2016 1:55 pm
Profile WWW

Arg, okay thanks anyway <3

Buying BP in bulk | IRC
ImageImage

Sat May 28, 2016 1:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]